The UK Babe Channels Forum
**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** (/showthread.php?tid=83015)

Pages: 1 2 3

**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - winsaw - 21-12-2020 14:12

firstly thanks to all you took the time to vote and make this a very good contest it was close through out until the final when the winner has run away with it, and in doing so made history doing what some said impossible and winning for XP

all the votes have been counted and the winner is,

Heart Michelle Moist Heart

congratulations to her on winning the title,

commiserations to Caty who did very well to reach her 1st final in 10 years,

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Snooks - 21-12-2020 14:16

A milestone victory for Xpanded and arguably it's most significant figurehead.
Michelle Moist has been around a long time on babeshows.
In many ways it is fitting that the first Xpanded triumph is through the work of Michelle.

I have experienced sex chat with Michelle first hand.
A task at which she is supremely accomplished.

Now perhaps more than ever I see her value to the good old fashioned nightshow art I have loved so much for so long.

I reflect on this result as the nightshow fairytale to beat them all.
Michelle has proven herself to be timeless through this victory. A sex appeal, a performance style and a body language fit to grace any nightshow era.

Many congratulations to Michelle on this notable achievement about which I know she will be absolutely thrilled.

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Rammyrascal - 21-12-2020 14:40

This is wonderful & fantastic news that not only has an Xpanded babe win ultimate babe for the first time, It’s also that Michelle Moist has won it!!!

totally deserved as not only as she been fantastic in 2020, always looking stunning & each show is utter filth but it’s also finally recognises Michelle’s long time on the babeshows too.

Have tweeted Michelle to tell her

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Charlemagne - 21-12-2020 14:49

Well done Michelle, much deserved. Smile

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Rammyrascal - 21-12-2020 15:05

Michelle has reacted

https://twitter.com/michellemoist/status/1341021002348818434?s=21

Congratulations Michelle!! totally deserved

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Snooks - 21-12-2020 15:13

I can tell you all from private communications with her that she is chuffed to bits and very proud.

Every credit to her Smile

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Doddle - 21-12-2020 15:56

(21-12-2020 15:13 )snookered Wrote:  that she is chuffed to bits
eek

I do wonder whether things might have been different if Caty hadn't already won a few awards.

That Bargain Hunt turn finally paying off Tongue Well done the Moist-ster Big Grin

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Pspotter - 21-12-2020 16:08

About time!

Finally she gets the recognition she deserves.

She’s been the most consistent performer on the Babe Channels for years.

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - Boomerangutangangbang - 21-12-2020 17:18

Congrats to Michelle, good to see that her hard work & professionalism has been rewarded. all done without the fancy sets that her rivals have at their disposal, just a bed-set, & great phone skills, which I've been lucky enough to experience on a number of occasions over the last year & before & more importantly, I will continue to call, as Michelle always delivers ! With the lack of sets on offer at Xpanded, Michelle & pretty much all their babes make up for that will cracking outfits which are constantly changed throughout the night.

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2020** - WelshMichael - 21-12-2020 17:51

Well done Michelle, she's always been a top class performer (my avatar gives away my fanboy status).