The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Other Adult Websites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=194)
+--- Forum: Personal Fan Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=395)
+--- Thread: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) (/showthread.php?tid=84375)

Pages: 1 2

Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - Yours Truly - 10-06-2021 23:32

I've just found out that Sophie Rose of Chelsea Fan TV has an OnlyFans. I wonder how far she goes?

RE: OnlyFans - chelsealion - 28-06-2021 01:53

(10-06-2021 23:32 )Yours Truly Wrote:  I've just found out that Sophie Rose of Chelsea Fan TV has an OnlyFans. I wonder how far she goes?

She goes full nude but only on PPV and live shows.

RE: OnlyFans - shaun blue - 21-07-2021 12:59

(10-06-2021 23:32 )Yours Truly Wrote:  I've just found out that Sophie Rose of Chelsea Fan TV has an OnlyFans. I wonder how far she goes?

She goes far enough but her prices are high.

RE: OnlyFans - Yours Truly - 31-07-2021 01:13

Thanks for the comments on Sophie Rose. She has a sister who's on OnlyFans too.

RE: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - chelsealion - 07-01-2022 01:52

Yes her sister is Claudia Rose. I think she's even more attractive than Sophie, but being a presenter on Chelsea Fan TV makes Sophie much better known.

RE: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - Ree's No.1 fan - 07-01-2022 08:42

I'm not a Chelsea fan but Sophie Rose certainly adds a lot of appeal to the blues, gorgeous sister Claudia too.

RE: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - void walker - 09-02-2022 02:27

(21-07-2021 12:59 )shaun blue Wrote:  her prices are high.

Yes very high, $18.99 monthly and I heard $99 for a 3 minutes video.

You can at least get Claudia Rose for less, only $13.99 a month.

RE: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - chelsealion - 03-03-2022 01:54

I heard that Sophie was talking about Roman Abramovich on OnlyFans yesterday. She usually saves any serious Chelsea talk for Chelsea Fan TV, but I can understand her being overwhelmed by his decison to sell. After all, for people of her age the Roman Abramovich era at Chelsea is all they have ever known. The next time she does a live show on OnlyFans the subject will probably come up again, because although the purpose of the live shows is basically to see her full nude, for less than the cost of her PPV videos, there are always people keen to chat and ask her what's going on with her currently.

RE: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - shaun blue - 19-03-2022 00:39

Yes Sophie's been very vocal about the recent developments regarding Chelsea, but she's not the only girl on OnlyFans who's making a big deal about it. Prominent and high profile OnlyFans girls Ally Rhodes and Astrid Wett are both Chelsea fans and both have had a lot to say about the current sanctions. Between them these girls have made OnlyFans a real hotbed of Chelsea activity.

RE: Sophie Rose (Chelsea Fan TV) - eskimo quinn - 21-03-2022 03:34

(09-02-2022 02:27 )void walker Wrote:  I heard $99 for a 3 minutes video.

I find those kind of prices ridiculous and it shows how crazy this fan platform phenomenon can be. Besides Sophie Rose has a website which only costs $30 a month to join, which makes $99 for a single video look way over the top. But good luck to her as people are obviously shelling out for her videos, so if she can command those kind of prices then why not.