The UK Babe Channels Forum
Calls from contracts phones - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: Calls from contracts phones (/showthread.php?tid=84513)

Calls from contracts phones - waugh23 - 23-03-2010 17:43

Does anyone know how to call from contract phones? whenever i do its says im not allowed to call or calls are barred to the number.

Anyone else have this problem?

RE: calls from contracts phones - DGxxx - 23-03-2010 18:28

(23-03-2010 17:43 )waugh23 Wrote:  Does anyone know how to call from contract phones? whenever i do its says im not allowed to call or calls are barred to the number.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes. Everything was fine last week. Today, nothing works. Don't know why.

D G x x x

RE: calls from contracts phones - DOBSTER - 23-03-2010 19:17

You may have a bar on your phone stopping you from ringing premium rate lines. You should be able to get it lifted if you get in contact with your service provider.

RE: calls from contracts phones - DGxxx - 23-03-2010 20:20

(23-03-2010 19:17 )DOBSTER Wrote:  You may have a bar on your phone stopping you from ringing premium rate lines. You should be able to get it lifted if you get in contact with your service provider.

Checked that and there was nothing in place. As I said, all was working fine last week. Incidentally, I was told that the 5 digit mobile numbers don't count as premium numbers even though they can cost up to £2 a minute!

D G x x x

RE: calls from contracts phones - Deadman 30 - 24-03-2010 00:15

I've always tried to use my pay as you go mobile to call the shows, but their have been odd occasions a few years back where I used the landline.

Pay as you go is obviously better because you can then only spend what you have topped up on the phone, and have no bills to pay.

I've not had a contract, because the temptation would always be there, and I'd be spending a fortune, which I just cannot afford. So to eliminate temptation, I don't buy into it to start with.