The UK Babe Channels Forum
Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=84939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 10-11-2021 17:22

Brooks has confirmed on her twitter shes making her tv debut tonight looking forward to this

[Image: brooks-500.jpg]

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 10-11-2021 18:33

Excellent news , Brooks is one of my favourite babes. She is seriously underused on S66

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - tigeralf - 10-11-2021 20:29

she has an incredibly sexy body and is simply STUNNINGLY 1 BEAUTIFUL !

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - The tiny giant - 10-11-2021 21:15

As on the discussion page I've written that the babe channel merry-go-round has restarted I know of 3 babes gone from one channel to the other channel

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - tigeralf - 11-11-2021 00:25

Quite simply the most beautiful and sexiest woman across all the channels tonight,hope its not too long before she's back on my tv screen

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 11-11-2021 00:34

Such a natural performer.
Really shines through in her body language Smile

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - derekdas - 11-11-2021 02:38

Yes, she's just done a far too short stint on tv and what a wonderful performance. Wearing a lovely daring yellow outfit. Hope she's allowed back on tv tonight soon. BOTN for me.

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - derekdas - 11-11-2021 03:09

Reappeared soon after going off air. Although, still a very good show, she now seems all too aware the need to adjust her outfit. I wonder if the first stint in the office wearing the yellow costume was on web and this last time may have been tv only.

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - trains55 - 11-11-2021 09:21

(11-11-2021 03:09 )derekdas Wrote:  Reappeared soon after going off air. Although, still a very good show, she now seems all too aware the need to adjust her outfit. I wonder if the first stint in the office wearing the yellow costume was on web and this last time may have been tv only.

Although I didn't see her earlier show (I haven't got Sky) She did a good show on 673 for 42 minutes going braless and topless on and off and on 674 (twice) for a total of 2 hours 32 minutes! She was on for literally the last hour and twenty six minutes and in this (Her best on FV) she was braless most of the time! What a lovely girl showing off her amazing big tits and arse! Thanks Brooksie AND thanks BS! I think she should do well after such a great first night!!

RE: Brooksie Brooks - BS Nights Chat & Discussion - crankshaft - 11-11-2021 10:29

(11-11-2021 09:21 )trains55 Wrote:  
(11-11-2021 03:09 )derekdas Wrote:  Reappeared soon after going off air. Although, still a very good show, she now seems all too aware the need to adjust her outfit. I wonder if the first stint in the office wearing the yellow costume was on web and this last time may have been tv only.

Although I didn't see her earlier show (I haven't got Sky) She did a good show on 673 for 42 minutes going braless and topless on and off and on 674 (twice) for a total of 2 hours 32 minutes! She was on for literally the last hour and twenty six minutes and in this (Her best on FV) she was braless most of the time! What a lovely girl showing off her amazing big tits and arse! Thanks Brooksie AND thanks BS! I think she should do well after such a great first night!!

She was absolutely knockout in that final hour and a half. I don't think I've been that glued to the screen and captivated by someone so utterly and completely as I just was watching her on screen this morning. I am a fan of hers already, and have been for a while, but I have to say she excelled even my high expectations of how good she is on a nightshow this morning. Just magnificent! She has everything going on and more and is a worthy recipient of absolute adoration and praise for her performance level and unquestionably utterly awesome sex appeal. I said all this recently on her Studio 66 thread after she performed one Saturday towards the end of September in a rare all-night appearance on Studio 66. Now that she is with BS, I hope her star will rise further. She is so sexy with such a great body (tits and arse) but with a wonderful dexterity and style in positioning her body at any one time with magnificently erotic posture that I can see her being one of BS's star attractions even amongst such a large talent pool on BS.

She absolutely deserves to be front and centre on the tv schedule as she was last night on an regular ongoing basis.