The UK Babe Channels Forum
Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow (/showthread.php?tid=86166)

Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow - PhredE - 23-07-2022 09:33

Last night I was watching via a platform, and Buffy LeBrat was on the babeshow feed.

We noticed that she was also on the cam feeds as well, and when we checked she had a slightly different angle of the same show (and with worse colour balance).

I have seen girls do both shows at different times, but never both at same time before.

RE: Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow - Spike1876 - 23-07-2022 10:22

Girls working from Milton Keynes tend to do a "normal" show and Streamate / Stripchat at the same time. Girls working from other places (like Manchester) do the normal show plus (mostly) BScams (I can't help seeing that name as scams Bounce )

It's one of the things that put me off spending, realising that the girl was performing for a completely different camera bladewave

RE: Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow - ryuken - 10-08-2022 18:18

Babes trying to cater to multiple punters across various platforms is really annoying.

Being on a call when a babe is replying to questions and compliments in her chatbox.

At the same time that she's responding to demands for PM's and veiwers in her pervcam.

As well as catering to requests that she's getting on BSCams, Streamate and Stripchat.