The UK Babe Channels Forum
Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results (/showthread.php?tid=86819)

Pages: 1 2

Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - eyres42 - 01-12-2022 19:52

Thank you to all you voted.

It proved to be a keenly contested affair ending in an incredible finish with the winner only emerging with the very last vote.

So it gives me great pleasure to announce your winner and Queen of Babestation 2021 TV Nights is......Brooksie Brooks!

Huge congratualtions to Brooksie who lands her maiden title.

It looked at one stage as though Bella Mendez would take the crown before she was pipped at the post, in the end she had to settle for a valiant 2nd place, swapping podium places with last years second placed Beth Bennett.

Nicole Snow 4th
Alice Goodwin 5th
Sophie Hart/Stella Paris 6th
Jamie Knight 8th
Amber Paige 9th
April Mae/Ashlyn Shaw/Preeti Young 10th

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Doddle - 01-12-2022 22:56

Well done to Brooksie there, a big impact in a short time (?) and a fairly credible top 10 too. & well done on running this so well etc

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Geriisgreat - 01-12-2022 23:08

Fair play to brooksie
Rather surprised to see Bella up that high given the amount of times she was on the scheduled yet not showing may need to redeem her fans next year with a more consistent showing

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Rammyrascal - 01-12-2022 23:44

Congratulations Brooksie. Thought it was going to be Beth Bennett myself, but no complaints Brooksie won

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Charlemagne - 01-12-2022 23:55

Brooksie's won two of these awards and it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't at least another two or three awards coming her way this year.

Her A-Z post is getting longer by the day.

And I'd like to thank eyres for running a successful set of awards again this year.Smile

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Kingsmind - 02-12-2022 00:09

Well that was a shock i wasn't expecting that , when i was looking at the votes i wasn't looking at her name i was looking at Bella Mendez and Beth Bennett but to be honest i thought Bella Mendez got it.

I mean she's a great performer but not the best in my opinion but she must of won a lot of hearts , it's good to see a true underdog story on the Queen Of Babestation and first underdog story since i have been on the forum and someone that i didn't expect to win.

Congrats Brooksie.

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Kingsmind - 02-12-2022 00:13

(01-12-2022 23:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Fair play to brooksie
Rather surprised to see Bella up that high given the amount of times she was on the scheduled yet not showing may need to redeem her fans next year with a more consistent showing

When she does turn up she is epic , hopefully she wins it next year because she is one of the best babes still not to have an award.

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - winsaw - 02-12-2022 00:20

Happy to see Beth getting a podium place, very well deserved,
Places 6-10 give me some hope for the future
Well run contest eyres42

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - darren73 - 04-12-2022 21:40

[Image: Screenshot-20221204-203938.jpg]

RE: Queen of Babestation 2022 - TV Nights The Results - Joannis - 05-12-2022 13:45

A fantastic double for Brooksie, proving she is just as popular on TV as she is on the web. With Bella Mendez in second, Nicole in 4th and Stella Paris in the top 10 as well, the results went as well as I could have hoped