The UK Babe Channels Forum
Saph Serenity - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Saph Serenity (/showthread.php?tid=87201)

Pages: 1 2

Saph Serenity - Snooks - 15-02-2023 23:32

Not a babe I have come across before but exceedingly pretty Heart
Already looking like an absolute natural Blush.

RE: Saph Serenity - Ree's No.1 fan - 15-02-2023 23:36

Daytime model Saph joins the night shift rota for the first time. She has the classic pale alabaster skin of a red-haired English rose. She also has a very nice pair of tits with lovely large nipples. I hope she enjoys her first night with Michelle to keep her company on screen.

RE: Saph Serenity - Rammyrascal - 15-02-2023 23:37

eekeekeekeekeekshockedshockedshockedshocked WOW!!

Sapphire is stunning with lovely natural assets, a magnificent arse and magnificent legs HeartHeart eekeekshockedshocked

Always excellent to see a daybabe go to the darkside

RE: Saph Serenity - alex3 - 16-02-2023 07:41

Love her natural assets and she was clearly enjoying her first Xpanded night show. Her outfit choices were awesome. Hopefully she does many more night shows.

I remember her from Babestation and Studio 66 and I remember how naughty she would get but I think Xpanded suits her more even if she will have to be a little more restrained than if she had re-joined Babestation.

RE: Saph Serenity - Rammyrascal - 16-02-2023 12:17

Very good nights debut from Saph last night. She looked stunning in her lingerie & outfits and was incredibly hot & sexy. Couldn't tell it was her nights debut

RE: Saph Serenity - Snooks - 16-02-2023 14:31

Saph seemed relatively at ease and comfortable on screen. Useful to have an experienced pro like Michelle alongside.

Beautiful figure and with time I think she could develop into quite a horny mover.
Promising start Smile.

RE: Saph Serenity - Joannis - 16-02-2023 17:40

I agree with the comments above. Saph is a very pretty babe and she made a solid debut on XP. I hope to see a lot more of her.

RE: Saph Serenity - storrmin - 17-02-2023 07:36

Saph and Lola please

RE: Saph Serenity - alex3 - 24-02-2023 17:52

(17-02-2023 07:36 )storrmin Wrote:  Saph and Lola please
According to her SoSpolit page Saph is doing a night show on the 28th even though she is not listed on the Xpanded schedule. The schedule says Lola and Maria so perhaps you'll get your wish after all.

RE: Saph Serenity - Rammyrascal - 01-03-2023 13:05

Excellent to see Saph on nights again HeartHeart She looked stunning in her lingerie & outfits that she wore & was incredibly hot and sexy both solo and when she was with Lola