The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=87922)

Pages: 1 2

Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - CheekyKev - 07-08-2023 21:17

New girl Ceecee looking good tonight.

[split] On Xpanded tonight (reference only) - CheekyKev - 07-08-2023 21:23

(07-08-2023 21:15 )darren73 Wrote:  Anyone know anything about CeeCee

Here is her Twitter mate: @OxoCeecee

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - CheekyKev - 08-08-2023 05:41

This was only her second studio shift.

What a great addition to Xpanded Ceecee is, lets hope she becomes a regular. She is stunning, but also seems like good fun and performs really well during her shows.

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 08-08-2023 13:18

Very good night from Ceecee, hope she can stick around on nights.

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-08-2023 12:47

Very good to see Cee Cee back last night. She looked very sexy in her lingerie & did a good sexy show both solo & with Hazel

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - CheekyKev - 27-08-2023 05:58

Excellent show again from Ceecee this week. It would be good if she became a regular on the night shows as we need some quality new girls to freshen up that roster.

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - peachybum - 25-09-2023 23:06

First time I seen her. She looks good! Not covered in tattoos and piercings which makes for a very nice change!

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - derekdas - 26-09-2023 10:32

Me too. Looks like a great milf. Not sure what happened to her later on last night, as she disappeared after a second quick break and didn't return again while I was watching Hazel. Hope she was ok and we will get to see her again soon.

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - Charlemagne - 26-09-2023 12:43

She tweeted

Quote:A huge thank you for all of your calls last night ❣️ and sorry I had to leave off early! I shall hopefully speak to you all soon.

RE: Ceecee - Xpanded Night Shows Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-09-2023 12:55

Hope Cee Cee is better soon. Excellent to see her back on Xpanded last night