The UK Babe Channels Forum
where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: The Twilight Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+---- Thread: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen (/showthread.php?tid=8860)

Pages: 1 2

where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - hornyguy1 - 28-06-2009 02:31

was told in a personal message from a nice guy mike that amy would be on tonight. all i have seen is a bunch of faggots which is not good viewing. get rid of the guys and put the sexy ms capri on channel 961

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - tsurugi - 28-06-2009 02:33

Kinda says it all when she is replaced by a bunch of gay guys

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - hornyguy1 - 28-06-2009 02:37

tsurugi Wrote:Kinda says it all when she is replaced by a bunch of gay guys

getting a life you old perve. u no doubt have 961 on wanking to the guys in there pants. u obviously hate amy. the forum would be such a better place without nob eads like u

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - tsurugi - 28-06-2009 02:53

I think you mean

"Get a life you old perv. you no doubt have 961 on wanking to the guys in their pants. you obviously hate amy. the would be a better place without knobheads like you"

Maybe we just create a new section just for "Tards" like you and lee est then the rest of us would not have to put up with your moronic ramblings.

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - anchorman - 28-06-2009 03:05

what dont you like about her tsurugi is it the fine face nice ass big tits long legs blonde hair or is it the fact she has no dick

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - tsurugi - 28-06-2009 03:14

your calling my sexuality into question because i don't find amy capri attractive.....my god your a retard.

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - anchorman - 28-06-2009 03:17

go comb your beard pussy

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - tsurugi - 28-06-2009 03:20

Ok i don't think you could come up with a lamer comment than that, but i imagine you will try

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - anchorman - 28-06-2009 03:23

tsurugi Wrote:Ok i don't think you could come up with a lamer comment than that, but i imagine you will try

you calling my comeback a lame comeback is just lame and i mean lame in jay z kinda way your sooooooo lameeeeeeeeeeeee

RE: where is amy capri? the babe needs to be seen - tsurugi - 28-06-2009 03:28

see i was right.