The UK Babe Channels Forum
RIP Dave Myers - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Forum: In Memoriam (/forumdisplay.php?fid=368)
+----- Thread: RIP Dave Myers (/showthread.php?tid=88687)

Pages: 1 2

RIP Dave Myers - baywatcher - 29-02-2024 11:53

Dave Myers, one half of the hairy bikers has died aged 66, RIP.

RE: RIP Dave Myers - lovebabes56 - 29-02-2024 11:56

Sad news
Seemed like a very likeable bloke and knew what he was talking about and 66 is young RIP & condolences to all

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Charlemagne - 29-02-2024 13:08

Lovely guy, I always watched the programmes. RIP

RE: RIP Dave Myers - skully - 29-02-2024 13:20

Not ashamed to admit that I filled up a little when I heard the news, I've watched Si and Dave from the start, they're such fun together, absolutely gutted about this.

Rest in peace Dave, you will be missed.

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Rammyrascal - 29-02-2024 14:11

Awful news. Don't normally watch cooking shows, but do watch the hairy bikers shows because of the fun & chemistry the hairy bikers had together

RIP Dave

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Boomerangutangangbang - 29-02-2024 14:40

Life's a bit cruel in the way that it seems to take so many nice people way too early. I happen to be a self confessed foodie & have a number of the lads books, proper honest tasty grub from the 2 Northerners. Watching the shows was like hanging out with your mates. Condolences to Dave's family & friends, especially Si, who will find it so hard without his sidekick.

RIP Dave

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Doddle - 29-02-2024 14:43

He was always a bit delicate, but this is still a sad day. I've watched a lot of their shows, but I didn't have high hopes there'd be all that many more of them when the current one ends. RIP Sad

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Tractor boy - 29-02-2024 17:59

The hairy bikers always seemed natural, down to earth lads who were enjoying themselves when on tv. I will miss them.

RIP Dave

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Regenerated - 29-02-2024 18:49

RIP Sad

RE: RIP Dave Myers - Tumble_Drier - 29-02-2024 19:20

I'm not a fan of cooking shows in general but I enjoyed a few of theirs. They both seem like sort of people you could find yourself randomly sitting next to in a pub and ending up having a bloody good night.

Ride In Peace.