The UK Babe Channels Forum
glastonbury - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Music Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+---- Thread: glastonbury (/showthread.php?tid=8963)

glastonbury - starsky12123 - 30-06-2009 21:34

Hi all, my first thread and being a babe channel forum its odd that it has nothing to do with that but anyway
I watched all that i possibly could of the Glastonbury festival this year and it blew me away more than normally and i was thinking of going next year with it being the 40th anniversary.
anyway i was wondering if anyone else has been and has any advice on all aspects of the event many thanks to whoever(if anyone replies)Big Grin

RE: glastonbury - hagman1989 - 30-06-2009 21:53

ive never been myself but watching the past few festvals i gotta say i wanna go nxt yr

i meen how good were blur

RE: glastonbury - skateguy - 30-06-2009 22:11

Have several times. Touch busy right now but will come back to this thread later with some advice...

RE: glastonbury - starsky12123 - 01-07-2009 16:55

cheers for the replies, much appreciated
and as a massive oasis fan blur were second best there wasn't happy with there performance of song 2 and the universal though but still it was good
kasabian were the highlight of this year soon they will be headlining

RE: glastonbury - m100 - 01-07-2009 17:09

Go prepared for all weathers (in one day normally), go with people who you'd trust your life to, don't take anything of real value. Go prepared to miss bands you really wanted to see and have your view obscured of those you do get to see and smell things you really don't want to think about never mind smell and, after all that, prepare yourself for an amazing time - one of these will headline next year, Prince, U2, Rolling Stones - they are the only missing links in eavis' wish list after he got Bruce this year so it's bound to be one of them.