The UK Babe Channels Forum
Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here (/showthread.php?tid=9724)

Pages: 1 2 3

Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - chumperchops - 22-07-2009 11:23

The Post heading says it all really feel free to comment.MY missus knows thats her on my avatar Tongue

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - brazenhead - 22-07-2009 15:16

Yes my wife knows and she doesn't feel threatened by it and rightly so, I actually think she thinks the whole thing is a bit sad to be honest but each to their own.

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Shalashaska - 22-07-2009 15:45

That's your girl in the avatar! Lucky SOB!! Smile
my girl doesn't know. Don't think she would care if she did know.

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - BriWizzle - 22-07-2009 15:46

So, your missus allowed you to post a picture of her naked as your avatar for everyone to see?

(22-07-2009 11:23 )chumperchops Wrote:  
The Post heading says it all really feel free to comment.MY missus knows thats her on my avatar Tongue

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - chumperchops - 22-07-2009 15:52

(22-07-2009 15:46 )Chipster Wrote:  So, your missus allowed you to post a picture of her naked as your avatar for everyone to see?

Yeah she's a bit of an exhibitionist,and loves all the attentionWink

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Mjollnir - 22-07-2009 21:11

My missus has seen me on here and not to bothered at the moment, when she finds out Lolly badcock is on here that may change. I've told her a hundred times if miss badcock comes knocking she's in your out !!! She know's I'm deadly serious as Lolly is my number 1 love to meet person in the world.

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Sookyâ„¢ - 23-07-2009 21:35

My "wife/girlfriend" doesn't know I am on here - my hubby does though lol

He's the 1 who told me about it and got me to join up Big Grin

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Pimp - 28-07-2009 16:44

My g/f doesn't know I come on here obviously ... I anit being accused of being a perv lol

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Hazhard - 28-07-2009 16:54

(28-07-2009 16:44 )Pimp Wrote:  My g/f doesn't know I come on here obviously ... I anit being accused of being a perv lol

Were all pervs on here, to some extent, its all good Smile

RE: Does your wife/girlfriend know you are on here - Mister Gummidge - 28-07-2009 16:59

My wife/girlfriend? The wife knows and couldn't give a monkey's, not too sure about the girlfriend.Tongue