Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
I didn't expect much and just was curious how Bunny and Ashley mix together. The show so far is god awful... should have known better... like always.
Today 00:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(Today 00:18 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  I didn't expect much and just was curious how Bunny and Ashley mix together. The show so far is god awful... should have known better... like always.

I barely watch it anymore as it's one rule for some and one rule for others.
The girls who aren't my type seem to get away with everything whilst those who are absolute stunners to me get severly punished for the slightest thing which ends up with them leaving the channel altogether.
I just intend to watch the uploaded videos that get posted and a massive thank you to those members record/upload the videos.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
Today 01:15
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

This is a complete trainwreck tonight.

No action from both Babes, both in small splitscreen panels way too far away from the camera... few calls.

This is pathetic...

At least they get what they deserve and barely anyone is calling at the moment.
Today 01:29
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 01:29 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  This is a complete trainwreck tonight.

No action from both Babes, both in small splitscreen panels way too far away from the camera... few calls.

This is pathetic...

At least they get what they deserve and barely anyone is calling at the moment.

Totally agree, the night before Ashley had her own peep time at titti time, and then it was cover up after her break for the rest of the night. Last night was just a borefest again, I wish BS would decide what they want for the channel as at the minute it is dire, the only show worth watching recently was Tyra.
Today 13:44
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

I think they know exactly what they need to do to receive a satisfactory number of calls, including the ripping callers off by deliberately leaving them hanging on before the babe answers (as previously reported on here).
They have tried offering more explicit shows but for whatever reason have decided it isn't worth it for them; maybe it needs more studio staff to be there and alert to make sure it doesn't go too far, too costly. Maybe the increased number of online viewers puts too much pressure on their streaming/bandwidth etc?
Other than that I think they deliberately wind up the "free loaders"; doing just enough to keep them interested but not enough to satisfy them. Look at the number on here who still watch in the hope of an improvement but are continually disappointed.
Today 13:54
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight: Charlene

Tomorrow: Lilly and Amanda

Friday: Lilly

Saturday: Vicky and Edita

Sunday: Vicky

Monday: Nothing

Tuesday: Nothing
Today 15:29
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(Today 15:29 )ManuelM Wrote:  Tonight: Charlene

Tomorrow: Lilly and Amanda

Friday: Lilly

Saturday: Vicky and Edita

Sunday: Vicky

Monday: Nothing

Tuesday: Nothing

That my friend, is the current state of play, just pathetic. they don't even know who's on themselves next week yet because of their silly tactics, especially going off the last weeks performances.

I was sat playing a RPG game last night (No Mans Sky) so spent hours on it with the channel on in the background just curious to see what would happen with polar opposites Ashley & Bunny being on. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. I've seen England cricket matches more interesting, and could probably see more of what was happening to be fair lolz

If i missed it please correct me, but did Bunny even remove any piece of clothing whatsoever all night? bladewave

Gonna be real exciting Friday Night with just a 1 hour show, don't miss that eh. NOT! Ill tune back maybe on Saturday for Vicky.
(This post was last modified: Today 18:54 by jorrell.)
Today 17:23