babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(19-06-2024 10:05 )trains55 Wrote:  
(19-06-2024 07:03 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Abby's show was probably the best I have seen in a long while. Cameraman seemed to give her a bit of freedom and wasn't shy in showing us.

Yes even though she's not a favourite of mine I really enjoyed her! But the other two sections.........

Abby's never been afraid of seeing how far she can go. Usually the camera cuts away & we only get glimpses but last night was "here you go have a look at that" on more than 1 occasion so it wasn't the cameraman not paying attention as he zoomed in a bit once, gorgeous. Sophie Hart, on 2nd, was 3mins late starting & finished around 5mins early for some reason & on last was Bella Mendez. Interestingly if you want an example of irony we got it from Sophie. At the start of her show she said that BSX was "no holds barred" & then she & Bella gave us 2 BS shows, panties firmly on!
19-06-2024 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Emma Nord lit up our screens on Wednesday followed by Elizabeth Romanova on Thursday and a high standard was maintained throughout both nights.
21-06-2024 00:25
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(21-06-2024 00:25 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Emma Nord lit up our screens on Wednesday followed by Elizabeth Romanova on Thursday and a high standard was maintained throughout both nights.

Still a tad too much pink vibrator from Emma for me but otherwise great stuff from both of them, especially Elizabeth.
21-06-2024 18:05
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Both Friday & Saturday nights were girl/girl shows & both had the potential for being awesome but, for some reason, there was no sound from the overhead mic so we had to endure that monotonous music throughout. It was rather like those old silent movies. You can see the performers mouths moving but all you can hear is someone playing a piano! This took the edge off of both nights for me, far less erotic, which was a shame as Friday we had the 2 queens of BSX lesbian shows together at last, Kayleigh Davis & Belle O'Hara, & Saturday was Jess West & Kat Noir. Visually all 4 were excellent as expected, despite some iffy camerawork at times but oh how much better these nights would've been with verbal interaction & reaction.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2024 22:26 by Mountain Box.)
23-06-2024 22:24
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I heartily agree about the music. The natural sound of a scene is just so much better. Anyway, Sunday often isn't good, but this Sunday we had the marvellous Roxy Winters and so for me it might be the best night this week. I don't know where she's been for the last 6 weeks but we need her on more often.
24-06-2024 01:05
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2024 01:05 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I heartily agree about the music. The natural sound of a scene is just so much better. Anyway, Sunday often isn't good, but this Sunday we had the marvellous Roxy Winters and so for me it might be the best night this week. I don't know where she's been for the last 6 weeks but we need her on more often.

Oh yes the absolutely gorgeous Roxy was excellent yet again. I've said it before & I'll say it again, she just keeps getting better & better. Her show last night was like opening a bottle of champagne. She slowly & gently twisted the cork for a couple of minutes & then, bang! Fizz everywhere with loads of pussy & pink, awesome. I too can't see anyone topping that this week, unless she's on again. Now I must give a big shout out to Beth who started the night with an excellent show, fully naked for the last third also with loads of pussy & pink. Was that really a Sunday night! Oh the other girl was Maxie Rhoads.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2024 19:10 by Mountain Box.)
24-06-2024 19:07
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I really enjoyed Beth's show last night. For me it was the best one I've seen. Big credit to the cameraman on that show too. Vicki Peach also impressed, as she always does to be fair. Not much to report from Bella Mendez, although I live in hope of something better from her.
Yesterday 19:34
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 19:34 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  I really enjoyed Beth's show last night. For me it was the best one I've seen. Big credit to the cameraman on that show too. Vicki Peach also impressed, as she always does to be fair. Not much to report from Bella Mendez, although I live in hope of something better from her.

Yep Beth was great last night, as she was on Sunday, & the camerawork had improved hugely by her show. Sitting perched on the headboard with her legs spread was gorgeous for me, a different position for a change, providing great views for quite a few minutes. I must also give a shout out for her decision to cut short the TV tip goal as it was running simultaneously with online one for later to allow us to see her with no toys. Some girls wouldn't do that.
Yesterday 22:32
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well we had a full house on Tuesday, all 3 girls delivering pussy. 1st up we had Leylah Linda making her debut on BSX, as far as I'm aware, with a pretty decent show. Once the cameraman stopped moving around & settled down we got some great views of Leylah's pussy & pussy play with her panties pulled to one side, sitting spread legged on the bed. If I were to let Mr Picky out of his box for the 1st time in quite a while he would say it would've been great had she taken the panties off but it was her 1st show so he stays in the box. I'm guessing she could become a favourite for the lovers of big natural tits. They're not normally my thing but Leylah joins Bella Baby as an exception to the rule. They're both gorgeous girls & incredibly sexy. Up next was Kartel with her usual great show, this time in a school girl outfit & on last for a 3rd successive night we had Beth. Seeing off the pink buzzer & the wand in under 6mins she was then fully naked, legs spread perched once again on the headboard as well as standing gyrating sexily. For me this was even better than Monday's show, so a hatrick of great shows for her this week.
Today 05:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(Today 05:46 )Mountain Box Wrote:  Well we had a full house on Tuesday, all 3 girls delivering pussy. 1st up we had Leylah Linda making her debut on BSX, as far as I'm aware, with a pretty decent show. Once the cameraman stopped moving around & settled down we got some great views of Leylah's pussy & pussy play with her panties pulled to one side, sitting spread legged on the bed. If I were to let Mr Picky out of his box for the 1st time in quite a while he would say it would've been great had she taken the panties off but it was her 1st show so he stays in the box. I'm guessing she could become a favourite for the lovers of big natural tits. They're not normally my thing but Leylah joins Bella Baby as an exception to the rule. They're both gorgeous girls & incredibly sexy. Up next was Kartel with her usual great show, this time in a school girl outfit & on last for a 3rd successive night we had Beth. Seeing off the pink buzzer & the wand in under 6mins she was then fully naked, legs spread perched once again on the headboard as well as standing gyrating sexily. For me this was even better than Monday's show, so a hatrick of great shows for her this week.
YES! What a fantastic first night from Leylah: one of my new favourites: it's a BIG boob thing! Hopefully she will take her pants off completely next time she's on! Assuming that BS put her on again!?........and as you say it was an excellent night! Well done Leylah! and thanks BS!.......
Today 11:36

babestation xtra