Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(10-06-2024 19:19 )derekdas Wrote:  
(10-06-2024 19:03 )derekdas Wrote:  
(10-06-2024 15:27 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  [quote='derekdas' pid='2872907' dateline='1717941224']
I had another free evening to watch pretty much all the babes last night, but what did I get Sarah Daniels and Layla Rose WTF. Beth was on, and I caught her in the shower which was nice. Arura was on a bed set but I thought her stint went on a bit too long. Bella M did a few stints during the evening. I would have liked to have seen her in another outfit, the maids costume is a bit naff now. I know it's probably handy in covering her mid riff for obvious reasons. However, I did enjoy her sessions if only for the black thong she was wearing. When she did get to show arse, it seemed as each stint progressed throughout the evening, that thong was allowed to reveal more and more. Finally, her last session 4amish to close, we got the best bit. With her arse now sat on the arm of the chair, squashing down on her pussy, with the camera close up. She then pulled her thong down half way down her bum and began shaking her bootie, as they do. Gravity took over eventually and that thong slipped right down, with all revealed. Surprisingly, no rush to cover up. It ended there, I thought, as she walked off it went to ads. But she was soon back with I believe a bit larger thong, as it wasn't so revealing now as the previous one had been. If you can manage to stay awake till this 4am slot, it is becoming a nice surprise package lately.

What's the reason for covering Bella's midriff?

Well, if you haven't noticed, she has put on extra weight and goes about her movements very carefully when performing on set not to show her tummy. She is very conscious of it. For me it would be much better if she was more relaxed about it and let it all hang out. I did consider not replying to your remark as you've been around this forum for a good while now and thought you might be taking the piss. but as trains has liked your reply, he too might by generally interested why I said that.
I actually wondered if she could have been pregnant?.....
10-06-2024 19:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains buddy felt a little odd for Beth I'm sure it'll be a one off
Regardless of that blip was good to have Nicole back on our screens providing enough variety and flair
Sophie was a bit better than of late
Another chance for maxie in the alley to have potential but I'm with you was very disappointing
Georgia and arura hit miss for me reckon they both hold back a bit when appearing on TV when the bed set compared to when they don't appear on TV
Another bold choice by cherry hit miss for the short time reckon we won't know if the past will be gone until she's on TV for at least a hour maximum 2-3 hours which I would call a fair assessment

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-06-2024 22:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2024 22:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains buddy felt a little odd for Beth I'm sure it'll be a one off
Regardless of that blip was good to have Nicole back on our screens providing enough variety and flair
Sophie was a bit better than of late
Another chance for maxie in the alley to have potential but I'm with you was very disappointing
Georgia and arura hit miss for me reckon they both hold back a bit when appearing on TV when the bed set compared to when they don't appear on TV
Another bold choice by cherry hit miss for the short time reckon we won't know if the past will be gone until she's on TV for at least a hour maximum 2-3 hours which I would call a fair assessment

And a disaster tonight BOTH Bella! and Ruby! are in as main girls! BUT TV has been down and still is......two of my BEST FAVOURITES!.....Shit..
11-06-2024 00:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So what a.......BIG disappointment last night was!!!!!!
I was REALLY looking forward to seeing Bella Baby! and Ruby Mae! two of my real recent favourites! And both were scheduled as main girls for the first time! After checking that they both were in the studio I felt very happy! But when BSX didn't appear on FV I was slightly concerned......and then I realised that NO TV was happening with all the girls just on the web and relying on buzzes except for Ruby! who had a functioning phone which was working ALL the time! She was also on BSX (on the web as also were Bella! and Zeena Valvona. Both of Bella's and Zeena's shows were excellent in fullscreen without ANY graphics in the way!!!! BUT as Ruby! had a functioning phone she was able to talk a lot: as a result she reached her tipgoal to get naked very early. BUT as she was scheduled to be on BSX for the last section from 11.25 and she was on a VERY long call until about 11.30ish she was late starting the section. But giving BS their due they extended her section until virtually midnight as TV was still down! instead of finishing at about 11.55! Great BUT the show was spoilt (for me!) because of the phone number graphics obliterating her pussy area.......just a shame that she was the only girl who had a working phone........
So very disappointed as I'm not sure when (or more likely IF!) the pairing will happen again.......
Just hoping that the issue is resolved (permanently!) SOON........
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024 09:03 by trains55.)
11-06-2024 09:01
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(10-06-2024 19:19 )derekdas Wrote:  
(10-06-2024 19:03 )derekdas Wrote:  
(10-06-2024 15:27 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  [quote='derekdas' pid='2872907' dateline='1717941224']
I had another free evening to watch pretty much all the babes last night, but what did I get Sarah Daniels and Layla Rose WTF. Beth was on, and I caught her in the shower which was nice. Arura was on a bed set but I thought her stint went on a bit too long. Bella M did a few stints during the evening. I would have liked to have seen her in another outfit, the maids costume is a bit naff now. I know it's probably handy in covering her mid riff for obvious reasons. However, I did enjoy her sessions if only for the black thong she was wearing. When she did get to show arse, it seemed as each stint progressed throughout the evening, that thong was allowed to reveal more and more. Finally, her last session 4amish to close, we got the best bit. With her arse now sat on the arm of the chair, squashing down on her pussy, with the camera close up. She then pulled her thong down half way down her bum and began shaking her bootie, as they do. Gravity took over eventually and that thong slipped right down, with all revealed. Surprisingly, no rush to cover up. It ended there, I thought, as she walked off it went to ads. But she was soon back with I believe a bit larger thong, as it wasn't so revealing now as the previous one had been. If you can manage to stay awake till this 4am slot, it is becoming a nice surprise package lately.

What's the reason for covering Bella's midriff?

Well, if you haven't noticed, she has put on extra weight and goes about her movements very carefully when performing on set not to show her tummy. She is very conscious of it. For me it would be much better if she was more relaxed about it and let it all hang out. I did consider not replying to your remark as you've been around this forum for a good while now and thought you might be taking the piss. but as trains has liked your reply, he too might by generally interested why I said that.

Cheers mate, I genuinely wasn't taking the piss. Bella is one of my favourites and she looks absolutely perfect to me so I wondered why she'd be covering anything up.

I appreciate you replying.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024 13:36 by Jamie's Knight.)
11-06-2024 13:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains buddy I was interested to see how ruby would fare being main girl for the first time only for things to go Pete tong hopeful another chance will arise
Let's see what happens tonight

11-06-2024 21:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2024 21:39 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains buddy I was interested to see how ruby would fare being main girl for the first time only for things to go Pete tong hopeful another chance will arise
Let's see what happens tonight

Yes hopefully we will have a nightshow!?......
11-06-2024 21:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So I've just found a few minutes!!
Last night was thankfully back to normal with two fairly good shows on FV!
The two scheduled girls (Amy Lacey! and Emma Nord) were both both channels for a longish time and Amy! was also on the web for sometime as well.
Amy! eas on 673 for the last 47 minutes going braless early and using her usual positions. She was on 674 twice for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes going braless early in both sections and showing off shaking and playing with her lovely 34"D tits as usual. She also showed off her lovely legs and feet. Very good as usual but didn't get naked at all unusually! She was also on BSX but did a PG show refusing show her pussy unless someone buzzed (paid twice!) her! So good BUT not her best!
Emma Nord was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 19 minutes and was very good as usual and was "naked " briefly and just in stockings. She was on 674 for 43 minutes until the end at 4.46. Very good again. Although not a favourite of mine she always gives us good shows and did well last night as a main girl for the first!
673 also had: Nicole Snow! on for the first 29 minutes going topless early and braless just in her pants. Usual positions and good as expected. Georgia Spice was on for 55 minutes! in a suit on a bedset. She was braless (suit down) early and used her usual positions and " massaged" her lovely body! She covered up BUT only briefly. Excellent as always. And Maxie Rhoads was on for 56 minutes and did her usual show with the (now usual!) head and shoulder view! Okish BUT not: and not a favourite of mine.
So a fairly reasonable show BUT not a great one.
674 started at exactly midnight with Bella Baby! on for 1 hour 1 minute! A lovely surprise as she said on the webshow that she was on the webshow only all night! She (of course!) was excellent and really showed off her amazing curves as she does so well and especially her shapely arse which she shook and rubbed most of the time! She was topless on and off and was braless for her last 26 minutes! Lots of shaking and playing with her lovely big 34"F tits with (rare for her!) tit close-ups! Excellent as always expected! Ferrari Red! was on for just 28 minutes on a bedset. She was wearing a VERY tiny white bra and pants and black PVC boots! And she had her hair in pigtails! Fairly good going topless briefly and shaking her lovely big 34"E in various positions. Okish but not her best show. Arura! was on for just 28 minutes in a bedset going braless early (suit down) and used various positions. When she was crouched with her back to us it was possible to make out the edge of her pussy! Excellent as usual despite being in a shortish section! And Zeena Valvona was on for just 23 minutes! Braless early but didn't do much for me. Not a favourite of: don't like her ink!
So for me the best FV show because of Bella! and Amy! for longer than on 673.....and it looks like several of the scheduled girls weren't in/available including several favourites of mine!: Cherry Leigh!,Vicki Peach! Carly Coxx! and Karolina Francesca!
Tonight!?: Bella Mendez 5.30am with Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am. So not a GREAT start!. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Carly Coxx!, Georgia Spice!, Karolina Francesca!, Roxxy Clark! and Lori Buckby!......Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2024 17:48 by trains55.)
12-06-2024 17:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ferrari is fast becoming like Mia Yasmin having something very skimpy on yet does next to fuck all shows in a way she doesn't get many nights especially of late
Whilst delighted that Emma got a chance at mk and didn't disappoint looking forward to seeing if more chances during the summer and beyond
Standard good efforts from Bella baby and Nicole
Skipped through Maxie after a decent start slowly went back to her usual
Amy was reasonable given she was on the web for the bulk of the night then appeared on tv

12-06-2024 21:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So briefly just before I go out!
I thought that last night's FV shows were pretty average!
Preeti! again wasn't on! and the other scheduled main girl Bella was on for just the first section from 12.04 until 1.01 on 673. She didn't appear again! Ok but not a favourite of mine! So BS in their perceived wisdom gave us Maxie Rhoads (not a favourite of mine) and Kartel Kay as a help. Maxie was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 42 minutes but for only 27 minutes on 674! Usual show with a lot of her head and shoulders shots but less than usual in her short 674 section! Kartel was on (674 only) for 1 hour 5 minutes in two sections. Topless from early on and using her usual positions and oiled up her arse and tits. Good as usual.
The other girls were (673): Emma Nord and Leila Lani who ok. Emma was braless from the start and until the end (56 minutes!) and Leila was topless most of the time! but only one tit out for the last few seconds of her 56 minutes. So unusually for 673 all the girls had longish sections which I prefer! But they were all non-favourites of mine......
674: Lori! was on for the first hour as a surprise! Loud and energetic as usual and braless early. Okish. Ferrari Red! on for 28 minutes and braless (bra down) on and off. Her hair was in pigtails again! OK but the bedset was very dark! Zeena Valvona was on for just 27 minutes going braless early. Good but not a favourite of mine. But I have a new favourite! Although I have been reading about Lola Knight but actually saw her on FV last night! She was only on for 25 minutes! BUT was topless from very early on. She used various positions in fullscreen showing off her amazing curves and especially her nice big tits! A really lovely girl!!! Hopefully she will be on FV again and for MUCH longer!
So (for me!) the best FV show because of Lola. But the channel didn't have accurate graphics and most of the time just said don't miss the chance !
And another observation: there wasn't ANY nudity at all! Not even from Kartel!, Lori! or Emma who has been going naked recently......
So I was a bit underwhelmed......especially as several of my favourites didn't appear again..........
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am, Valentina until 5.00am and Ella Jolie! until 3.30. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Karolina Francesca!, Michelle Moist!, Sarah Daniel!, Vicki Peach!, Roxyie! and Brooke Knight!!!! Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2024 09:42 by trains55.)
13-06-2024 09:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV