babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I really enjoyed last night's FV shows despite them being different again! The main girls were Bella Mendez and Sophie Hart! replacing Preeti! (who was on the webshow all night). 673 had just three girls on: Sophie Hart!, Georgia Spice! and Zeena Valvona. Georgia! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 6 minutes! Topless a lot of the time and braless briefly in her first section and at the beginning of her last section but was mostly covered up in her last section! Very nice to see her on FV for so long though! She was only on 674
for 20 minutes but it seemed to be a continuation of her last show on 673 as she was on the same set and in the same outfit and only 5 minutes after finishing on 673! Bella was on 3 times (674 only) for a total of 1 hour 58 minutes! Not a favourite of mine but at least she was topless! And got oily in the back alley! Sophie! was on (673 only!) twice for a total of 2 hours 13 minutes! Braless from the start and in her usual positions. Nice to see her on FV for a longish time as well! The other girl on 673 was Zeena Valvona for 1 hour 3 minutes going braless early showing off her big tits and playing with them and also put black PVC boots on. Another non-favourite girl of mine because of her ink but I must admit that she has lovely big tits! She was also on 674 for the last 29 minutes until 4.48!
The other girls on 674 were Leila Lani for 45 minutes! Usual Lani going topless quite late! And Joa Nova on for 24 minutes and went topless fairly early: much better than of late!
So a fairly reasonable night on FV with 673 being a bit like 674 has been: less girls on longer than usual! And 674 was a bit like 673 has been recently: five girls mostly in shortish (except for Bella!). I'm assuming that several girls weren't in the studios last night!? or on the webshow and possibly at home!?.......bit worried about tonight as the scheduled main girls are Caty Cole! and Alice Goodwin! with Ella Jolie! on until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Layla Rose! Sarah Daniel!, Mia Middleton!, Vicki Peach! Roxyie!, Carly Coxx!, Megan Maine! and Phoenix Sky! Enjoy!?.!...
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2024 13:11 by trains55.)
11-07-2024 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jamie's Knight Offline
Master Poster

(11-07-2024 13:06 )trains55 Wrote:  I really enjoyed last night's FV shows despite them being different again! The main girls were Bella Mendez and Sophie Hart! replacing Preeti! (who was on the webshow all night). 673 had just three girls on: Sophie Hart!, Georgia Spice! and Zeena Valvona. Georgia! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 6 minutes! Topless a lot of the time and braless briefly in her first section and at the beginning of her last section but was mostly covered up in her last section! Very nice to see her on FV for so long though! She was only on 674
for 20 minutes but it seemed to be a continuation of her last show on 673 as she was on the same set and in the same outfit and only 5 minutes after finishing on 673! Bella was on 3 times (674 only) for a total of 1 hour 58 minutes! Not a favourite of mine but at least she was topless! And got oily in the back alley! Sophie! was on (673 only!) twice for a total of 2 hours 13 minutes! Braless from the start and in her usual positions. Nice to see her on FV for a longish time as well! The other girl on 673 was Zeena Valvona for 1 hour 3 minutes going braless early showing off her big tits and playing with them and also put black PVC boots on. Another non-favourite girl of mine because of her ink but I must admit that she has lovely big tits! She was also on 674 for the last 29 minutes until 4.48!
The other girls on 674 were Leila Lani for 45 minutes! Usual Lani going topless quite late! And Joa Nova on for 24 minutes and went topless fairly early: much better than of late!
So a fairly reasonable night on FV with 673 being a bit like 674 has been: less girls on longer than usual! And 674 was a bit like 673 has been recently: five girls mostly in shortish (except for Bella!). I'm assuming that several girls weren't in the studios last night!? or on the webshow and possibly at home!?.......bit worried about tonight as the scheduled main girls are Caty Cole! and Alice Goodwin! with Ella Jolie! on until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Layla Rose! Sarah Daniel!, Mia Middleton!, Vicki Peach! Roxyie!, Carly Coxx!, Megan Maine! and Phoenix Sky! Enjoy!?.!...

I know what you mean about Zeena. Normally all that ink would just put me off but she is so pretty and her tits are big and gorgeous so I can overlook the tattoos.
11-07-2024 15:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Too much copy and paste efforts last night for my liking between yawn Bella Mendez Sophie and zeena
Joa is frankly boring as fuck especially when she gets to appear on tv half her time is spent oiling her ass though it looks more watered down
Amy and zeena were on the web together after Amy was solo for most of the night could have with amy on tv for a little bit and freshen up the boredom
Likewise Vicki on at the start at 10 on for a hour then nothing disappointed is a understatement

Hopefully later can enjoy caty enough to distract me from any bs Alice will provide if she shows up

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-07-2024 17:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was a odd Thursday night into Friday morning viewing with neither Alice or caty showing we got to endure very limited Arura and Beth
Really would like to see Arura being a plan b by now that's the difference I have between her and Roxy winter's if anyone is curious
Others who appeared were Sarah Daniels yawn yawn hyper hour with Lori maxie yawn Alice v3 poppy and zeena pre midnight

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2024 21:13 by Geriisgreat.)
12-07-2024 17:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday night viewing done and dusted and personally it was really shite despite the restrictions
No caty again Sad so they decided to put Bella Mendez in instead to join Layla yawn
Both were so lacking ANY impact let alone take anything off should changed the rating from over 18s to over 14 only really enjoyed the short showing of Roxy winter's whilst skipped through another hyper hour of Lori and fast forwarded the boredom of Sarah Daniels
Hell the smallest of cameos from zeena was better than Bella and Layla threw up all night

Heaven knows what was happen tonight but one thing I really want to see if anyone is on for over a hour bring a bloody change than the repeat fest we've had the last few days

13-07-2024 11:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

What you get when you have the best two girls in the last 3-4 years on nights equals a very successful night regardless of the current restrictions Beth and Atlanta just get on with it in thee style flair and creativity
Throw in Amanda and Vicki for a little bit and I'm happy
The challenge is now for the 90% of the underwhelming girls on nights is to improve and just deal with the restrictions that are ATM and justify why you get the chance on nights

14-07-2024 21:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thanks for the reviews been away in Europe for the last 15 days so nice to catch up with what's been going on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-07-2024 09:49
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

You've not missed too much whilst away winsaw. A couple of appearances from Atlanta and one from Michelle were the only real highlights. Last night was the usual poor show. Beth trying to save it. Not many babes about last night. As a lot of them have footballers as partners, I imagine they were away watching the Euros.
15-07-2024 19:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Welcome back winsaw hopefully had a great time all over Europe
Like Derek mentioned didn't miss a lot only really a few stood out the rest were there usual limited efforts
The same was with last night with Emma made the most of a rare time at mk and put maxie to shame not hard to be honest when she getting like Alice and addicted to perv cam
Brief appearances from arura roxysie lelia
Wasn't expecting too much after Atlanta and Beth's enjoyable Saturday night

15-07-2024 22:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Saw a couple of good shows on Monday night
Ruby was very sexy bending over the desk spreading her bum cheeks,
Arura was showing off how flexible her legs are spreading them very wide

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street