babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
I enjoyed Monday night because of kartel and Arura..

Kartel looked so sexy and hot in her outfit and her new hairstyle. As always she put on a great show, so many different positions, standing on the bench, bent over, legs spread constantly, getting on the floor, drenching herself in oil! Only thing missing was her getting nakedlaugh Shaking her fantastic ass to cam and bouncing her perky tits up and down,then to top it off, she got completely naked on the web and had mr p spanking her and massaging her tits and ass, even flashed her bare pussy at the camera a few times. Babe of the night for me. laugh Just consistently good.

Another fantastic night from Arura, lots of ass shaking and got bouncing. She looks gorgeous in her lingerie, as like kartel she also spread her legs all throughout, her perfect ass on full display to the camera, she’s !bladewave!veryenergetic but unlike Lori, it doesn’t come across as chaotic.laugh Just the right amount, she also had a very naughty stint on web where she was spreading her legs right to the camera, she looked delicious. Great night from her. Another consistent one. Big Grin

Ruby mae is a hit nd miss for me at times. She is gorgeous and has fantastic tits. But last night, way too much sitting in one spot for me, she doesn’t have much variety when it comes to movements, she doesn’t have alot of facial expression so looks robotic at times. I think I prefer girls with a bit more personality. But she had some good moments last night but was just meh for me. bladewave

Roxy d again in her school girl outfit …at the start of the night she did a decent stint in the office/college set.
16-07-2024 11:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Exactly my view on the nights shows. For me Arura tipped it though. She spent her entire time on tv giving us a performance that you wish most of the other babes would latch on to. Looking very happy to be there and laughing and joking with the callers. Not to mentioned some naughty bits on and off, which the cameraman had to spoil. Yes, Ruby Mae was a miss for me last night. Complete opposite to Arura.
16-07-2024 11:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True was a pretty positive Monday
Small showing from kartel yet did good enough
Sophie small appearance also wasn't too bad
Similar to Roxysie and Georgia
Tad disappointed with ruby like you Derek and bbefan_London similar to last week same thing all night didn't get into gear
Arura as much as she's doing really well just really wish she had something else to switch between during the night than have the same thing

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-07-2024 17:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The tale of Tuesday nights viewing between the two main girls was night and day with brooksie making a effort and changing between stints and Valentina who continues to do next to fuck all regardless of the current restrictions honestly looks at times she doesn't want to even on screen
The cameos from Vicki Beth Emma and Roxy winters were ALL better
Georgia was not bad

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-07-2024 21:30
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

Up until 2300 awful at best.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
18-07-2024 05:58
Jimmyhazell1984 Offline
Senior Poster

Roxxy Clark looked stunning however she was acting she was on a day show only showing her boobs a few times. Chloe gray is not a babe they should put on tv after 10pm as she has not interest going topless .
18-07-2024 10:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday was definitely a hit and miss night a few lazy girls on who didn't want to do or show much , disappointed in Roxy as can be very good when in the mood,
I did enjoy a few of the girls thought
Michelle was excellent great energy and movement lots of sexy positions, love the leg spreading, so sexy bending ove the desk working her perfect peachy bum,
Amber Paige did a good show she looked very sexy lots of boob play, moved around did different sexy positions,
Maxi looked amazing but got stuck in one position

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-07-2024 10:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

With the prospect of a good evening, with Michelle and Roxxy on, it somehow fell flat. Whilst the restrictions are on, Michelle will never be able to give us the type of show we're used to seeing from her. Roxxy has a great body but is reluctant to show it off to the full. Maxi, I never enjoy normally and last night was no different. Amber did an ok show, but remained most of the time laying down with not a lot of movement. Not the best of evenings.
18-07-2024 12:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Like most of us I'm guessing I was very disappointed with last night's FV shows! With no Preeti! and Roxxy as a main girl I was really looking forward to the shows! She is one of my favourites: it's a BIG boob thing! However when she mentioned how quiet it was and like a dayshow I was worried! She was on (673 only) for a total of 1 hour 21 minutes looking as lovely as usual with nice cleavage! BUT she then gave us a " dayshow " only going topless very briefly twice!......Michelle Moist! was on twice (674 only!) but as mentioned above she won't be able to do her usual show at the moment but was still good. Maxie was ok but just did her usual show with top half and head and shoulders shots as she does! Not one of my favourites! It was good to see Amber Paige! after a longish time but she didn't do anything different. Leila Lani was on for an hour! Longer than usual BUT not much better than she usually is! The other girls (674 only) were Joa Nova for just 26 minutes oiling up her arse as usual and went topless at the very end ( a bit of an improvement!) and Chloe Grey on for 26 minutes: as above I don't know why she was put on nights although it seems that BS were short of girls again! But she was very static and stayed covered up! So only three of my favourites were on!.!!!!!!
Tonight could!? be a bit better: Roxxy Clark! again until 5.00am and Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Ella Jolie! until 4.00am and Layla Rose! until 2.00am.. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Atlanta Moreno!, Cherry Leigh., Sarah Daniel!, Roxyie!, Carly Coxx!, Megan Maine! and Phoenix Sky! Plus Alice Goodwin! is also scheduled!?........Enjoy??........
18-07-2024 16:07
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(15-07-2024 19:38 )derekdas Wrote:  You've not missed too much whilst away winsaw. A couple of appearances from Atlanta and one from Michelle were the only real highlights. Last night was the usual poor show. Beth trying to save it. Not many babes about last night. As a lot of them have footballers as partners, I imagine they were away watching the Euros.

Derek if you knew anything about WAGs, you would know that elite footballers don't have Babestation girls as WAGs....Stick to spotting pussy lips mate.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
18-07-2024 17:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV