Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Like everyone else last night was highly frustrating
Roxxy has been miles better in the past barely did much
Maxie standard efforts very laboured and limited
It needed Michelle s two showings to at least make something happen
Amber is not bad rather see get given a chance to be on all night than backstage
Joa does FUCK ALL thinks by oiling her ass will make things good far from it
Whilst Chloe grey tried to watch her on the web prior to tv and it was the same trash as she's had every time I've seen her

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-07-2024 18:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

With the technical troubles on FV and Sky last night, we were without babes for approx. 2hrs. We got to see Roxxy earlier on with a much the same uninspired show as the day before and can't remember who else was on at the time on the other channel ( think now it was Amanda ) it wasn't memorable. Not even the web was helping, as all the girls had paywalls up most of the time. Only remember seeing Amanda and Ferrari Red showing on occasions. When BS did eventually sort the problem out we first had Roxxy back but for the entire time I was watching it was just head and boobs only. We did eventually have Caty back in her college girl outfit. I thought it was pretty tame though, especially as they had been off air for some time, and we needed a treat. Only when she did a 2mins. challenge did we get to see plenty of arse and some close up camera work. In between times Roxyie was doing a bed set show but again that's not my type of show. Pretty much a night to forget.
19-07-2024 14:13
storrmin Online
Senior Poster

Awful again. Rinse and repeat.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
19-07-2024 16:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Friday and Saturday nights viewing was a pure pleasure to watch our queen kiwi beth regardless of the on going restrictions both her nights contained her usual variety especially new things as well as her using oil
Others appeared were Amanda Bella Mendez Lelia Arura maxie Lori with mixed success

21-07-2024 09:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2024 09:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Friday and Saturday nights viewing was a pure pleasure to watch our queen kiwi beth regardless of the on going restrictions both her nights contained her usual variety especially new things as well as her using oil
Others appeared were Amanda Bella Mendez Lelia Arura maxie Lori with mixed success

Yes I agree with you about Beth who just gets on with it! Beth was at her very best last night ( only on 673 ) but for a total of 2 hours 36 minutes! Both FV shows were spoilt by only having three girls on 673 and four on 674, But worse than that there was 38 minutes of adverts on 673 AND 2 hours 2 minutes! on 674! It seems like BS have been very short of girls for the last few weeks!....
21-07-2024 21:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyed a couple of the shows on Sunday
Arura done of her best shows from mk she was full of energy getting into some very sexy positions she looked very sexy spreading her flexible legs wide, lots of naughty smiles,
Kartel put on her usual very good show lots of sexy positions, very sexy bending over working her perfect peachy bum, when she spread her legs her thong was tiny hardly covered her very good indeed

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-07-2024 10:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2024 10:36 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyed a couple of the shows on Sunday
Arura done of her best shows from mk she was full of energy getting into some very sexy positions she looked very sexy spreading her flexible legs wide, lots of naughty smiles,
Kartel put on her usual very good show lots of sexy positions, very sexy bending over working her perfect peachy bum, when she spread her legs her thong was tiny hardly covered her very good indeed

I agree with you about Arura! who was excellent in MK and Kartel Kay who was also very good but not a favourite of mine. And I enjoyed Vicki Peach! was braless from the start and used her usual positions. She was on 673 3 times for a total of 2 hours 17 minutes and on 674 for just 26 minutes! Maxie was on 674 and did her usual show with her head and shoulders shots BUT thankfully for only 53 minutes! And unusually again Leila Lani was on 673 in two longish sections for a total of 1 hour 50 minutes! There were only three girls on 673! And only four on 674! One observation : in one of Arura's sections on 673 she disappeared for 5 minutes and I assumed it was a loo break!? But she apologised when she returned the and said that she wasn't going anywhere for 10 minutes! She finished after 15 minutes and I wonder if she was doing a private on FV!!!!!???? I know that it has been happening on Sky which I don't approve of BUT was hoping that it wouldn't ever happen on FV!?....
So a different night but fairly good for a Sunday.
It looks like several girls still aren't in most nights meaning that BS have to rearrange things but I thought that last night worked well!.....)
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2024 09:07 by trains55.)
22-07-2024 12:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Quite honestly I don't think the recent night shows have lit up the world, as much as members on here try to make out. BS keep relying on Leila Lani in the bed set who doesn't change her routine and if you're lucky she may go topless. Vicky Peach, who I maintain is still doing an XP style show. Whilst I still look at Kartel when she's on, in the hope we might just get something special, it's as exciting atm watching her as eating a toffee with the paper on because of the restrictions. Yes, you're right trains, they do indeed go off for privates whilst doing a FV show. They even laughably tried putting a cover over the camera when one of them had a private recently. Bella Mendez has done it a couple of times as well. Maxi no comment! I'm just hoping that's its a holiday time blip now and it will improve soon.
22-07-2024 19:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2024 19:12 )derekdas Wrote:  Quite honestly I don't think the recent night shows have lit up the world, as much as members on here try to make out. BS keep relying on Leila Lani in the bed set who doesn't change her routine and if you're lucky she may go topless. Vicky Peach, who I maintain is still doing an XP style show. Whilst I still look at Kartel when she's on, in the hope we might just get something special, it's as exciting atm watching her as eating a toffee with the paper on because of the restrictions. Yes, you're right trains, they do indeed go off for privates whilst doing a FV show. They even laughably tried putting a cover over the camera when one of them had a private recently. Bella Mendez has done it a couple of times as well. Maxi no comment! I'm just hoping that's its a holiday time blip now and it will improve soon.

I thought that it was happening but although there have been much longer section breaks for the last few weeks last night somehow seemed obvious: it's the first time I've noticed it as I assumed that it only happened pre-FV......
22-07-2024 19:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Vicki in for Layla was a good move as I feel we would have been bored to sleep with her
True Derek regarding Leila she can be very hit miss but a bit of credit to her is she's at least better viewing than what Tilly threw up and at least has better choices
Aside from all that was decent end to the weekend a bit better from arura just needs to keep it going switching it about now
Vicki and kartel were decent viewing standard kartel getting the oil out again
Maxie also appeared but meh skipped through her

22-07-2024 22:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV