Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Monday night had s stand out show and that was from Roxy Winters
She was in at allyway and mad great us of it moving around showing off her sexy fit body in lots of different positions, she got oiled up, love how she showed off her perfect peachy bum, lots of boob play and leg spreading that's how you do a show ,
Some of the others last night by contrast just didn't look interested when I watched Sophie for example she was hiding under a cowboy hat not moving trying to.djow as little as possible what is the point

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-07-2024 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(22-07-2024 19:12 )derekdas Wrote:  Quite honestly I don't think the recent night shows have lit up the world, as much as members on here try to make out. BS keep relying on Leila Lani in the bed set who doesn't change her routine and if you're lucky she may go topless. Vicky Peach, who I maintain is still doing an XP style show. Whilst I still look at Kartel when she's on, in the hope we might just get something special, it's as exciting atm watching her as eating a toffee with the paper on because of the restrictions. Yes, you're right trains, they do indeed go off for privates whilst doing a FV show. They even laughably tried putting a cover over the camera when one of them had a private recently. Bella Mendez has done it a couple of times as well. Maxi no comment! I'm just hoping that's its a holiday time blip now and it will improve soon.

The only restrictions are that they can’t get naked atm. They seem to only do that taking private buisnesss between 10-12am on certain days wich seem to be quiet times on the phone. Before freeview etc. Apart from that nothing has changed.. besides only a handfull of girls only got naked anyway.. so I ask, what exactly are these said restrictions?

The girls who got naked, Beth, kartel, Atlanta, Arura etc all still put on great shows.. Sunday night had great shows from Arura and kartel. Kartel had the skimpiest thomg on literally clinging to the inside of her pussy.. legs spread touching herself, as well as giving us an oil show. Arura did a lot of pussy to camera positions a lot of energy etc…
I didn’t watch last night so I can’t comment.

I’m confused as to what it is some of you actually want? Huh

The girls who always gave good shows are still doing so, not getting naked is not the be all nd end all in my opinion, especially when if you actually cared to see them naked, a lot of them get naked on the web all the time anyway on freestream… just my two scents as I feel like these “restrictions” are being blown out of proportion. Again, this is not a dig, just my opinion.
23-07-2024 12:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw Roxy winter's is right up there with Beth and Atlanta these days with her creative and variety exactly what a main girl should be doing makes it a lot easier to enjoy well me personally and maybe yourself and others
Otherwise was a mixed bag of others from Vicki Ophelia Arura Ophelia Roxysie and Sophie
Didn't miss Layla one bit again

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-07-2024 16:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Tuesday night into Wednesday morning was pretty decent and better than expected
Returning Bella baby after a mini break was pretty good
Other planned girl was Valentina but she was no where to be seen
So we ended up having a mixture of cameos from Beth roxysie arura Leila emma Bella Mendez and Vicki
Marginally better from Bella Mendez still feel like she's lacking way behind where she was a few years ago
I'm still undecided on roxysie and arura
Standard nice showing from Beth and Emma
Leila a bit better
A fun hour with Vicki and her pvc catsuit been a while since any girls on nights has wore 1

24-07-2024 21:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Last night's FV shows were okish BUT none of my favourites appeared despite Ophelia! and a few others were on Sky! Even the ever reliable Beth didn't appear! So the main girls were Kartel Kay and Maxie Rhoads....
And 673 had an extended advert break of 29 minutes!
So just not my night!....
25-07-2024 13:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah that's what I thought trains buddy only really kartel and poppy kept me amused in what was a very disjointed night
Standard Maxie effort meh
Could forgive Beth not being about can't always save the nights with her efforts anyway we can enjoy her more later tonight and the other night stints she has coming up

25-07-2024 22:00
Snooks Away
***Faster - Higher - Stronger***

Haven't bothered watching for a good while and don't see that changing any time soon.

25-07-2024 23:19
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(25-07-2024 23:19 )Snooks Wrote:  Haven't bothered watching for a good while and don't see that changing any time soon.

Pretty much the same for me nowadays, and if I do it’s very brief
25-07-2024 23:47
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-07-2024 12:46 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  
(22-07-2024 19:12 )derekdas Wrote:  Quite honestly I don't think the recent night shows have lit up the world, as much as members on here try to make out. BS keep relying on Leila Lani in the bed set who doesn't change her routine and if you're lucky she may go topless. Vicky Peach, who I maintain is still doing an XP style show. Whilst I still look at Kartel when she's on, in the hope we might just get something special, it's as exciting atm watching her as eating a toffee with the paper on because of the restrictions. Yes, you're right trains, they do indeed go off for privates whilst doing a FV show. They even laughably tried putting a cover over the camera when one of them had a private recently. Bella Mendez has done it a couple of times as well. Maxi no comment! I'm just hoping that's its a holiday time blip now and it will improve soon.

The only restrictions are that they can’t get naked atm. They seem to only do that taking private buisnesss between 10-12am on certain days wich seem to be quiet times on the phone. Before freeview etc. Apart from that nothing has changed.. besides only a handfull of girls only got naked anyway.. so I ask, what exactly are these said restrictions?

The girls who got naked, Beth, kartel, Atlanta, Arura etc all still put on great shows.. Sunday night had great shows from Arura and kartel. Kartel had the skimpiest thomg on literally clinging to the inside of her pussy.. legs spread touching herself, as well as giving us an oil show. Arura did a lot of pussy to camera positions a lot of energy etc…
I didn’t watch last night so I can’t comment.

I’m confused as to what it is some of you actually want? Huh

The girls who always gave good shows are still doing so, not getting naked is not the be all nd end all in my opinion, especially when if you actually cared to see them naked, a lot of them get naked on the web all the time anyway on freestream… just my two scents as I feel like these “restrictions” are being blown out of proportion. Again, this is not a dig, just my opinion.

Well I can recall when we had babe channels after babe channels and now we are only down to 2 xpanded and Babestation. To be honest with you I don’t know why they have stopped the likes of Atlanta Beth Aurora and a few others to stop going naked after midnight? Has Ofcom put more restrictions on them ? I just don’t know.
The way it’s going I can’t see Babestation or xpanded holding out for much longer, like most of everything it’ll eventually going online, then our beloved channels will be a distant memory sad but true. I hope this is only a blip and we can have some better content soon, if not it’ll be adios.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2024 01:38 by continental19.)
26-07-2024 01:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The restrictions may have hampered the girls on nights not getting naked but personally still hasn't stopped the high efforts of Beth Atlanta Roxy winters and Cathy it's just some of the others just can't be arsed to do the same

Anyway last night with Cathy and Beth as main girls both put in the effort with there usual variety and flair
Others appeared were hyper lori poppy roxysie

26-07-2024 21:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV