Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(23-07-2024 12:46 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  
(22-07-2024 19:12 )derekdas Wrote:  Quite honestly I don't think the recent night shows have lit up the world, as much as members on here try to make out. BS keep relying on Leila Lani in the bed set who doesn't change her routine and if you're lucky she may go topless. Vicky Peach, who I maintain is still doing an XP style show. Whilst I still look at Kartel when she's on, in the hope we might just get something special, it's as exciting atm watching her as eating a toffee with the paper on because of the restrictions. Yes, you're right trains, they do indeed go off for privates whilst doing a FV show. They even laughably tried putting a cover over the camera when one of them had a private recently. Bella Mendez has done it a couple of times as well. Maxi no comment! I'm just hoping that's its a holiday time blip now and it will improve soon.

The only restrictions are that they can’t get naked atm. They seem to only do that taking private buisnesss between 10-12am on certain days wich seem to be quiet times on the phone. Before freeview etc. Apart from that nothing has changed.. besides only a handfull of girls only got naked anyway.. so I ask, what exactly are these said restrictions?

The girls who got naked, Beth, kartel, Atlanta, Arura etc all still put on great shows.. Sunday night had great shows from Arura and kartel. Kartel had the skimpiest thomg on literally clinging to the inside of her pussy.. legs spread touching herself, as well as giving us an oil show. Arura did a lot of pussy to camera positions a lot of energy etc…
I didn’t watch last night so I can’t comment.

I’m confused as to what it is some of you actually want? Huh

The girls who always gave good shows are still doing so, not getting naked is not the be all nd end all in my opinion, especially when if you actually cared to see them naked, a lot of them get naked on the web all the time anyway on freestream… just my two scents as I feel like these “restrictions” are being blown out of proportion. Again, this is not a dig, just my opinion.

Well said!

Some users need to stick to the remit and "review last night's show" not give a detailed account of how many seconds they managed to see some pussy for or not....

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
27-07-2024 21:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I personally didn't bother with much of the stuff on last night as I knew I be pretty bored to sleep when I knew who would show up
Shock horror Alice actually appeared
Maxie meh
Kartel had some spark about her likewise Georgia
Whilst next to zero spark from Jada standard layout about her
Saw a brief bit of Leigh on the web and shock horror no levi in sight this time and actually did something

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-07-2024 21:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night was reasonable at best a tale of differences between the main girls with Nicole and Bella Mendez
Where Nicole outshone Bella with all counts variety etc whilst at times Bella didn't even bother looking at the screen and was her usual very limited
Others appeared were Amanda Sophie

28-07-2024 21:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-07-2024 21:22 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Saturday night was reasonable at best a tale of differences between the main girls with Nicole and Bella Mendez
Where Nicole outshone Bella with all counts variety etc whilst at times Bella didn't even bother looking at the screen and was her usual very limited
Others appeared were Amanda Sophie

Yes I thought that Nicole! was pretty good as expected! But Bella was ...Bella and was on (674 only) for a total of 2 hours 38 minutes....Sophie Hart was on (674 only) for 43 minutes. But I kept 673 because of very rare but very welcome( solo ) footage of Leigh Darby! One of my favourites from my earliest BS days! She was on for 1 hour 3 minutes and went topless early and was braless for most of her section showing off her amazing big 34"G tits and shapely arse! Very nice! Thanks BS. Once again a lot of girls including the scheduled ones weren't on hence the unusual situation with girls and section lengths!
28-07-2024 22:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was overdue Leigh being solo again as she's wasted being with levi on the small double bed set
Anyway last night was pretty good lead by our queen kiwi Beth bringing once again some NEW and refreshing choices just shows what nights can be easy to enjoy
Sophie was decent just needs to find something else if wanting to stay as a main girl
Nice solo stints by Vicki and lelia
Jasmine penny was ok likewise georgia

29-07-2024 21:40
sophieh4us Offline
Master Poster

(29-07-2024 21:40 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  It was overdue Leigh being solo again as she's wasted being with levi on the small double bed set
Anyway last night was pretty good lead by our queen kiwi Beth bringing once again some NEW and refreshing choices just shows what nights can be easy to enjoy
Sophie was decent just needs to find something else if wanting to stay as a main girl
Nice solo stints by Vicki and lelia
Jasmine penny was ok likewise georgia
hopefully leading to sophie hart doing an improved mr p show Smile

TO THOSE THAT DONT LIKE MR P SHOWS STOP RECYCLING THE SAME BS
AND LET THOSE THAT DO BE.....SIMPLES

BACK TO ENJOYING SOPHIE HART SHOWS
30-07-2024 14:13
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Credit to kartel last night for stepping in, she had a different outfit on each section, gave us her usual entertaining and good show, I don’t think her ass stopped bouncing all night laugh loved every minute of it, she also gave a very nice and naughty show on BSX, was visibly frustrated tho at the amount of technical issues.. as was I! But still a very good bsx from her as alwaysHeart

I also enjoyed watching Emma nord, I’m not usually a fan tbh, but I did enjoy watching her yesterday, she looked good against that back drop, lots of spread legs and she also got the oil out, deffo think I’m done what of a fan now Big Grin

I also enjoyed bits of bella Mendez, when she does decide to move a bit, she can be very captivating indeed, loves how she stares through the camera, gorgeous face Big Grin I think she looked lovely on that new set they have.

Vicki peach isn’t really for me, but for those who are fans, I’m sure they enjoyed last night because the bits I did watch of her, she was energetic and looked to be having fun as well as some good positions. So I’m sure her fans would’ve been happy Tongue

Leila liani.. I really wish she would give more because she is a very sexy lady indeed. Just way too boring for me unfortunately.
30-07-2024 17:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So no Bella Baby! last night but Vicki Peach! and Kartel Kay did their best and were pretty good as expected. Bella Mendez was on (as scheduled) and did her usual show mainly laid on her front! We also saw Roxyie!, Georgia Spice! Leila Lani, Emma Nord and India Asia who were mostly reasonable. I'm hoping that tomorrow night's last 673 show will be something special BUT I'm not holding my breath! Especially as a lot of girls are obviously away or not wishing to get into the studio!? Just a random thought: wouldn't it be good if the nudity rule could be lifted for tomorrow.......
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2024 18:42 by trains55.)
30-07-2024 18:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and bbefan_london a pretty decent Mondays viewing pity that Bella baby didn't appear yet can trust kartel enough to put in the effort
Another solid cameo from Vicki
Bella Mendez meh pretty laboured don't think I've seen one decent show since her comeback
India something different from her short but sweet similar to Emma and Georgia
Roxysie was not bad reckon she's getting a little bored of the bed set
Leila is so up and down one stint she's good the.next pretty average at best

30-07-2024 21:54
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I've been without my laptop for a few days and only been watching tv occasionally, so what is this "last 673 show" then trains?
30-07-2024 21:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV