babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(30-07-2024 21:55 )derekdas Wrote:  I've been without my laptop for a few days and only been watching tv occasionally, so what is this "last 673 show" then trains?

BS have decided to keep just one show on TV from August the 1st onwards and 673 is finishing tomorrow night.
30-07-2024 22:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(30-07-2024 22:25 )trains55 Wrote:  
(30-07-2024 21:55 )derekdas Wrote:  I've been without my laptop for a few days and only been watching tv occasionally, so what is this "last 673 show" then trains?

BS have decided to keep just one show on TV from August the 1st onwards and 673 is finishing tomorrow night.

Yeah, I've caught up now txs. Sad, that was the first really decent BS channel that was a bit risque. At the time you could only get it if you were able to get the internet through your tv.
31-07-2024 00:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Brief highlights from the last two nights
Tuesday night into Wednesday morning had a nice variety mix with Amy and Beth with a solid cameo from Vicki
Whilst last night was pretty laboured hardly much suprise when Maxie is one of the main girls who tends to do very little
Sophie likewise repetitive same with Leila two stints one fine the other pretty poor
Poppy and Michelle both had a stint each which were pretty good
Joa and Georgia also showed yet were mixed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-08-2024 21:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows were VERY different! Almost as if there were two different shows rules!? Caty Cole! wasn't on again so we had Beth!, Roxxy Clark! and Sophie Hart as main girls: Roxxy! and Sophie were scheduled as main girls.
So 673: an amazing show! Ella Jolie! was on for just 30 minutes and stayed covered up! Leila Lani was on for just 29 minutes going topless briefly.
Sophie was on for 48 minutes and was braless from the start and used her usual positions. Quite good. Beth! was on twice for a total of 1 hour 31 minutes. In her last section of 1 hour 7 minutes until 4.45 she was braless from the start and used her usual positions. BUT in her first section from 12.06 for just 24 minutes she was in the back alley and went braless early and was just in her pants and boots. She used a lot of oil and moved her pants down slightly on and off and was therefore "naked " ! And Roxxy Clark! was on for 57 minutes and like Beth moved her pants and tights down slightly and was therefore "naked "! So an excellent night for me and I thought that despite having the ridiculous restrictions on it was great!....I thought that Beth! was as "risque " as she could have been AND Roxxy! was as well: one of her VERY best FV shows ever despite the ridiculous restrictions!....
But 674 was pretty dire in comparison!
Beth! on for 53 minutes and had one tit out early and went topless late and until the end. OK.
Sophie Hart was on for the last hour and 12 minutes until 4.50 braless from the start and in the same outfit as on 673. OK.
Roxyie! was on in a bedset for just 29 minutes mostly laid on her front! And only topless VERY briefly! Not her best show!
Megan Rox was on for 56 minutes! and did her usual show going braless early but nothing really new! And not a favourite of mine.
And Amanda Rendall was on for 52 minutes in her usual positions and went braless early but obviously frustrated at not being allowed to get naked! Another non-favourite of mine.
And we didn't see Roxxy Clark! at all!
So for me 673 was the show for me!
Tonight!?: Beth should be on until 5.00am with Valentina until 5.30am and Joa Nova also on until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow including: Harriet Murphy!, Ophelia Belle!, Georgie Darby!, Roxxy Clark!, Amber Paige!, Sophie Hart, Sarah Daniel!, Leigh Darby!, Levi!, Angell Delight!, Roxy Winters! and Tara T! Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2024 12:35 by trains55.)
02-08-2024 12:33
lovebabes44 Offline
Senior Poster

Amanda was on longer than normal. She does 30 minute TV stints, this one was considerably longer and I think she was the performer of the night for me. Not just for how amazingly gorgeous she is, but brings great energy compared to nearly all of the current night babes.
02-08-2024 12:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

A bit late! But it looks like no-one saw the FV shows last night or weren't impressed!?
Unfortunately my technology had a bad night!.....
673 wasn't recorded at all and my recording of 674 was in two sections meaning that I haven't got accurate timings and have probably lost about 5 minutes or so!?
The plus: ALL the girls were in longish sections of 50-55 minutes which I've always preferred!
But the negative (for me!) was that ONLY one of my favourites (Beth!) was on for just the last 51 minutes!? doing a normal show unlike her recent excellent (for these restricted times!) shows!.....I won't list the other girls BUT I've never liked them!.......So not a GREAT night for me: I'm a bit worried that I missed a much better show on 673 with more of my favourites on!?.......this usually happens when I have a bad tech night!.....
Tonight!?: Atlanta Moreno! until 5.30 with Sophie Hart! until 5.00am and Ella Jolie! until 4.00am. So far so good.......
Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Harriet Murphy!, Ophelia Belle!, Vicki Peach!, Amber Paige!, Sarah Daniel!, Lola Knight!, Leigh Darby!, Levi! (but probably only on together if on!?), Angell Delight!, Arura Sky! and Tara T!.....Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2024 19:13 by trains55.)
03-08-2024 19:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nah trains buddy just recovering from another faultless night with our queen kiwi sadly for Freeview most of her stints were pre midnight another oily show and shower on the web least got treated to her in the alley
Georgie had a decent stint before the boredom of Maxie Valentina and Jada kicked in I'm no way a fan of Jada but in all honestly the last few stints she's done have been awful another night girl ruining her legacy

03-08-2024 20:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2024 20:50 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Nah trains buddy just recovering from another faultless night with our queen kiwi sadly for Freeview most of her stints were pre midnight another oily show and shower on the web least got treated to her in the alley
Georgie had a decent stint before the boredom of Maxie Valentina and Jada kicked in I'm no way a fan of Jada but in all honestly the last few stints she's done have been awful another night girl ruining her legacy

So I presume that 673 was better than 674 as I feared!?.....674 was Beth! for the last section and: Emma Nord, Maxie, Jada, and Valentina......only one of my favourites on and not as good as in her last few days!?.......I'm assuming that 673 was MUCH better.?......Thanks.
03-08-2024 21:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day. What a great night on FV last night! And I managed to record both of the channels as usual...
Both main girls were on: Sophie Hart! who was good and Atlanta! who was her amazing self! Also on were Lori! loud and energetic as usual. Amanda.......Amanda. Arura Sky who was fairly good. But my highlight of the entire night seeing Harriet Murphy! on FV at last! One of my latest favourites! She was on 673 for just 28 minutes and only topless at the very end in mostly top half shots! But she was on 674 for 59 minutes! And was fully braless and topless most of the time with her dress well down occasionally showing off her amazing arse and legs as well as her lovely big tits! And as 674 had all favourites of mine on I just had to keep that show! So well done Harriet and keep up the good work for us! And thanks BS!....Bye for now.
04-08-2024 09:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Harriet was a pleasant surprise in between watching Sophie in repeat mode whilst was the usual fun and flair with Atlanta
Solid enough cameo with arura
Skipped through lori as her usual hyper hour

04-08-2024 21:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV