babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi there. Very briefly. Last night Arura Sky! was on in place of Brooksie as a main girl with Nicole Snow! and they were both good as expected. We also saw Megan Rox and Maxie Rhoads who don't do anything for me: especially Maxie with her head and shoulders! And the only other girl was Kartel Kay who although not a favourite of mine always delivers a good show! Both FV channels gave most girls longish sections most of the time (which I've always preferred!) but 674 suffered from two extended section breaks totalling 51 minutes in total! I was slightly disappointed that Cherry Leigh! was obviously on Sky until midnight and not on FV at all!......but I'm guessing and hoping that she didn't do anything new!?......Anyway must go now!
Tonight!?: Ruby Mae! until 5.30am and Violet Chelsea? until 5.00am.......plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw!, Cherry Leigh!, Vicki Peach!, Roxyie! and Georgia Spice!......Enjoy!?.....
05-08-2024 09:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2024 09:50 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi there. Very briefly. Last night Arura Sky! was on in place of Brooksie as a main girl with Nicole Snow! and they were both good as expected. We also saw Megan Rox and Maxie Rhoads who don't do anything for me: especially Maxie with her head and shoulders! And the only other girl was Kartel Kay who although not a favourite of mine always delivers a good show! Both FV channels gave most girls longish sections most of the time (which I've always preferred!) but 674 suffered from two extended section breaks totalling 51 minutes in total! I was slightly disappointed that Cherry Leigh! was obviously on Sky until midnight and not on FV at all!......but I'm guessing and hoping that she didn't do anything new!?......Anyway must go now!
Tonight!?: Ruby Mae! until 5.30am and Violet Chelsea? until 5.00am.......plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw!, Cherry Leigh!, Vicki Peach!, Roxyie! and Georgia Spice!......Enjoy!?.....

Cherry Leigh, I saw her Sky show on the web for a short while. She was wearing a black outfit, bra and knickers etc and didn't show her boobs whilst I was watching. I won't hold my breath regarding Ashlyn.
05-08-2024 12:47
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah Derek I caught cherry on my virgin media recording between 11 and 12 back to her usual f all show
Otherwise was a decent Sunday nights viewing pretty much copy and paste efforts with Arura and Nicole personally preferred seeing Nicole
Standard cameos with Megan and maxie not a lot happens
Kartel was pretty good as normal
The long breaks were pretty frustrating could have done better to fill the void

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-08-2024 17:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Monday night show
Ruby was excellent, great energy and movement lots of different sexy positions, very sexy bending over looking back over her shoulder as she worked her perfect peachy bum to camera, liked seeing her spreading her legs and the camera being nice and close very sexy stuff,
Emma usual good show lots of playing with an lovely big boobs, nice leg spreading good sexy positions,
Maxi best show I seen her do in a long time, she was like a different woman to usual she had energy was moving around doing lots of different positions, it was so great to see her showing off her amazing fit body properly, great close ups of her perfect peachy bum, great to see her smiling when playing with an amazing big boobs , u hope she dose Mose shows like this

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-08-2024 10:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2024 10:20 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Monday night show
Ruby was excellent, great energy and movement lots of different sexy positions, very sexy bending over looking back over her shoulder as she worked her perfect peachy bum to camera, liked seeing her spreading her legs and the camera being nice and close very sexy stuff,
Emma usual good show lots of playing with an lovely big boobs, nice leg spreading good sexy positions,
Maxi best show I seen her do in a long time, she was like a different woman to usual she had energy was moving around doing lots of different positions, it was so great to see her showing off her amazing fit body properly, great close ups of her perfect peachy bum, great to see her smiling when playing with an amazing big boobs , u hope she dose Mose shows like this

Hi there winsaw. Yes I thought that Ruby! was excellent as always! And she was on for a long time: a total of 2 hours 34 minutes on FV. Very nice! I agree that Maxie was better than usual but still gave us head and shoulders shots BUT not as much as recently! Not a favourite of mine but reasonable. Georgia Spice! was on 55 minutes in one section with a 4 minute break in the middle! Excellent as usual and she gave us tit close-ups! Very nice and a longish FV section! Vicki Peach! was also on for 57 minutes on 673 just after midnight and again was excellent as expected! Jasmine Penny was also on 673 for 51 minutes but was very static and stayed covered up! And Emma Nord was on for 1 hour 1 minute! on 674. Very good as usual and went topless and braless early showing off her nice curves and big tits.
So a very good night on FV slightly spoilt by 30 minutes of extended adverts on 674!...
Tonight!?: Sophie Hart! until 5.00am and Megan Maine! until 6.00am!? So (for me!) hopefully a good start!? Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow:Beth!, Layla Rose!, Vicki Peach!, Arura Sky!, Roxy Winters!, Roxyie! and Brooke Knight!?....Enjoy!?....
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2024 12:25 by trains55.)
06-08-2024 12:24
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I'm afraid I didn't find last nights shows that entertaining as you both thought. I certainly don't enjoy watching Georgia Spice. For me Maxie was no different than usual. Ruby started off good but seemed to get some cover up shouts from the producer that ended it for me. For me atm it seems like holiday blues are setting in and just hope we can get some babes in soon to liven it up a bit more instead of just going through the motions. BS obviously haven't got much cover atm and that's why we keep getting long breaks.
06-08-2024 15:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah a bit of a mixture to start the week
Nice that ruby got another chance as a main girl did a reasonable job just a tad frustrated that there wasn't anything else to bring to the table
Maxie has her moments when she doesn't just lie down and think everyone will view her perv cam
Could have done with a bit more of Vicki
Refreshing to see Emma on another bed set
I'm in between with Georgia one minute satisfied the next meh
Another chance for jasmine to show what she can do but felt flat

06-08-2024 20:48
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I'm currently having trouble keeping a decent show on my lap top atm, keeps freezing. Think my server is reducing the speed at night. What I did see was once again Beth shining, especially in the alley. All else were also runs.
07-08-2024 14:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah another night with our queen kiwi Beth with all the tricks treats and flair and the others who appeared barely did a lot
Georgia and Leila were hit miss as per the normal these days
Layla boring as per normal
Vicki wasn't too bad
Sophie was alright

07-08-2024 20:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Well, with Caty Cole and Michelle Moist on I thought we may have been in for a treat. Having now converted some of the old sets to glorified bed sets it didn't pan out that way for me anyway. Michelle was somewhat static just laying there most of the time. When Caty came on tv wearing the long black dress I feared the worst and wasn't really proved wrong. Having just watched a hyper performance from Lori which was mainly head and shoulders at best and then get Maxie and Roxyie ( in vivid technicolor ) it was all too bad. I awoke at 6am. I really hope I didn't miss anything worthy.
09-08-2024 13:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV