babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
To be fair Caty had a nice mixture of variety last night had some nice summery choices Michelle's pink bikini was solid enough for one stint
Skipped through another hyper hour lori which was no doubt fulled by red bull or something high on caffeine
Maxie was a mixture once again
Roxysie is very hit miss for me
Ella had a decent stint

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-08-2024 21:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Not seen that many shows of late due to being busy at work and a bit tired but very happy to has seen Saturday night show,
Beth excellent she looked stunning covered in oil in the allyway walking around showing off her beautiful curves in lots of different sexy positions, she plays to the camera so well,
Atlanta her usual fun enjoyable self lots of energy , lots of different sexy positions, did her sexy gymnastics spreading her flexible legs in some great positions , very small thong on that only just covered her at times very sexy show,
Lola knight first time seen her on TV in a long time and she was excellent reminded me of the top shows she used to do on 66 4 years ago, she looked happy and was definitely enjoying herself, lots of different sexy positions lots of boob play, great energy,
Harriet newbie to me very good first time as far as I know on TV she looked very glamorous and had amazing big natural boobs
Lots of good stuff last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-08-2024 11:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw was a enjoyable Saturday night couldn't disappoint when Beth and Atlanta were the main girls and showed how far they are ahead of the rest always entertaining despite the continued restrictions they show with even a cheeky thong and topless is good fun
Emma had a fun stint with a pool and some oil
Lelia had a couple of stints just needs to be more confident especially that's she's on after 10 and can be a bit more daring
Refreshing to see lola on set than backstage where there's not much room to do a lot

Whilst Friday night had both Beth and kartel put in there usual high standard viewing

11-08-2024 11:48
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

Atlanta, Lola & Emma - with the ALE you cannot fail Big Grin

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
11-08-2024 13:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-08-2024 11:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True winsaw was a enjoyable Saturday night couldn't disappoint when Beth and Atlanta were the main girls and showed how far they are ahead of the rest always entertaining despite the continued restrictions they show with even a cheeky thong and topless is good fun
Emma had a fun stint with a pool and some oil
Lelia had a couple of stints just needs to be more confident especially that's she's on after 10 and can be a bit more daring
Refreshing to see lola on set than backstage where there's not much room to do a lot

Whilst Friday night had both Beth and kartel put in there usual high standard viewing

Yes I enjoyed Saturday night's FV shows especially with Harriet Murphy! one of my new favourites! She was on for 57 minutes And she was topless early and braless a lot of the time showing off her lovely tits and the rest of her lovely curves! Excellent and her best FV show ever! Note to winsaw: Harriet Murphy has been on FV before but was MUCH better on Saturday night! A lovely girl!...
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2024 22:39 by trains55.)
12-08-2024 04:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night I found a bit quiet not much going on,
Arura did a good show plenty of leg spreading and playing with an lovely boobs, she had good energy
Megan was a bit restrained got a bit stuck in one position, lots of boob play thought,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-08-2024 11:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah definitely with you winsaw was highly laboured then again hardly surprised when valentina is one of the main girls honestly when are they going to wake up and realise she's so shite and does next to nothing
Nicole was rather disappointing hopefully just a blip
Cameos from Arura and Roxy winter's on bed sets were decent
Megan Georgia and maxie were meh not enough impact

12-08-2024 11:43
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, didn't enjoy last nights start to the evening and those soon after. Had an early night.
12-08-2024 12:17
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Am I right in thinking that Ashlyn spent the whole evening behind the web. All else was not to my liking and I fell asleep again till close.
13-08-2024 14:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah that's right Derek regarding Ashlynn pity could have broken up the repeative stints from ruby Emma Brooke knight and Lelia
As Aside from that it was a decent Monday night just a real pity we had to endure repeative stints from ruby Emma Brooke knight and Lelia
Was hopeful both ruby and Emma would have brought a change and ruby was a little more unleashed as seemed until her last stint to be more confident

13-08-2024 14:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV