babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
So last night's FV shows were very different but quite enjoyable! Both main girls (Ruby Mae! and Emma Nord) were on 673 in shortish sections but for MUCH longer on 674! They were both very good as usual but Ruby! was fractionally better on 674 when she stripped off gradually until she was just in her pants! Nice. In her 673 sections she was topless but kept her slip on!
Also on 673: India Asia for the first 27 minutes going topless straight away and braless (briefly) showing off her amazing big tits! Leila Lani for 25 minutes staying covered up! Zeena Valvona for 58 minutes going braless very early showing off her big tits! Too much ink for me though!
But the highlight of the entire night for me was seeing Brooke Knight! on 673 for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes in two sections and just in bra and pants! She went braless very early in both sections showing off her amazing big tits and shapely arse! She was crouched and laid on her front as usual BUT laid on her back a lot in her last section which was very nice! An excellent night from her: almost her best FV show! So I had to keep the show!
Unusually 674 just had the two main girls on in longish sections of 2 hours plus which worked out well! I've always preferred 674 which often has longish sections BUT depending on the girls I don't always enjoy it: but last night's show was pretty good!
So a very different night but very good!.....and there weren't many scheduled girls on last night with some not in which might explain the situation!?....
Tonight (at the moment)?: Layla Rose! until 5.30am and Maxie Rhoads until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!?be on the webshow: Roxyie!, Roxy Winters!, Beth Bennett!, Vicki Peach!, Levi!, Arura Sky! and Brooke Knight!.........Enjoy!,.!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2024 14:42 by trains55.)
13-08-2024 14:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Glad that was as I thought. Currently, to me anyway, the majority of babes are just going thru the motions and are no way sexy at all or leaving you wanting more. I must say whilst watching Ashlyn on the web, I did catch Beth's show in the shower, which was amazing. We were privilege to see one of the best entertainers on BS atm. Full views, no camera half way up, only showing boobs, like some of the current crop of performers, but showing all.
13-08-2024 15:11
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't stay up too late, but what I saw was ok. Maxie performed a much better performance than of late. Due a lot to the cameraman, who may have been a stand in, and wasn't always prepared to let her have complete head and shoulders shots most of the time. Plus, watching on-line they had her mic left on for a few oohs and arrs occasionally. And we got a few glimpses of her clit piercing, as her thong was quite tiny. Zeena did a good show, showing plenty of her crotch and fondling her boobs.
Layla Rose was on a couple of times but not a favourite, so didn't watch. Roxy Winters did an ok show but I wasn't pleased with what she was wearing, a black leotard. Brooke Knight was on, though every time I caught some of her show she was always on her tummy. BS get her into a tv studio set and let her show us fully what her body really is like. A few other babes were in the bed sets just going through the same old stuff. A reason for me not to watch most of the time.
14-08-2024 14:22
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2024 14:22 )derekdas Wrote:  I didn't stay up too late, but what I saw was ok. Maxie performed a much better performance than of late. Due a lot to the cameraman, who may have been a stand in, and wasn't always prepared to let her have complete head and shoulders shots most of the time. Plus, watching on-line they had her mic left on for a few oohs and arrs occasionally. And we got a few glimpses of her clit piercing, as her thong was quite tiny. Zeena did a good show, showing plenty of her crotch and fondling her boobs.
Layla Rose was on a couple of times but not a favourite, so didn't watch. Roxy Winters did an ok show but I wasn't pleased with what she was wearing, a black leotard. Brooke Knight was on, though every time I caught some of her show she was always on her tummy. BS get her into a tv studio set and let her show us fully what her body really is like. A few other babes were in the bed sets just going through the same old stuff. A reason for me not to watch most of the time.

Not a GREAT night for me either! Layla! still limited and Maxie has never been a favourite of mine! And 674 had a blank screen for most of Maxie's last section! Not all bad then! And Brooke Knight! one of my favourites: it's a BIG boob thing was much better on Monday night! She was on 673 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes! And she was just wearing bra and pants and was braless most of the time! She was also laid on her back and side a lot of the time showing off her lovely big tits and shapely arse Excellent and one of her very best FV shows ever!
14-08-2024 16:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek a reasonable Tuesday nights viewing
Like you I really couldn't be bothered watching more than a hour of Layla as I know she's like super glued into everything she has on even could remove her bra
Maxie is always hit miss for me there maybe the odd 5 minutes she does something
Roxy winter's cameo was reasonable before more unleashed afterwards
Roxysie hit miss again
I doubt we'll see Brooke knight on a better set sadly doesn't seem to do enough
Zeena was not bad from what I watched likewise emma
Just one thing that is really annoying me at the moment out with Beth and Atlanta kartel recently no-one else seems to bothered bringing a change

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-08-2024 16:57
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='Geriisgreat' pid='2889283' dateline='1723651039']

I doubt we'll see Brooke knight on a better set sadly doesn't seem to do enough

That's a real shame as she's definitely doing more and had her bra off for much longer on Monday night and was on her back and side for longer than before! Really good and one of her best FV shows ever!
14-08-2024 19:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Currently looking at Beth and Zeena, once they're finished it looks like another early night with what I can see as alternatives.
15-08-2024 00:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah that's near enough happened last night it was Beth vs everyone else who appeared combined
Beth continues to set the standard on nights with fresh and exciting things despite the restrictions
Zeena was reasonable in for preeti
Layla two stints were just copy paste efforts really boring
Lelia showed a bit more promise just needs to keep that going
Cherry appeared but honestly why bother thankfully was only a short time

15-08-2024 17:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Last nights shows were a mixture of top notch or down right boring for me. We had Caty doing another splendid evening of shows, mainly wearing a white dress with a nice red pair of panties underneath, that just covered what was needed to at times. Her 2mins challenge was notable. kartel did some great stints, with loads of oil and plenty of arse on show. She was wearing a red outfit, with a considerably small thong. Which consisted mainly of just a piece of string and a bit of cover for her pussy. I think, as I have said recently, that the cameraman was newish and let a lot go. Particularly later on, when she was kneeling on the studio floor, with the camera close up to her arse. It reminded me of fab Jet Black moments from the past. There was also a babe who was another Roxxy ( Out ? ) or something similar, who was wearing a black bikini. She soon took her bra off and continued to put it back on again several times when the call was finished. I believe she did at least two shows. Nothing special I thought, so wasn't paying too much attention. On what I believed to be her second appearance, it was a surprise to see her bent over the desk / table and even more surprised when she yanked her pants to one side. There was of course the others in the bed sets, Leila, Megan, Georgia etc who I didn't watch but thought they were all on for far too long. With the exception of Caty, the other "better " babes for me, were cut short most times, which was disappointing. So a reaasonable evening for me, as it kept me glued till close.
16-08-2024 13:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

That would have been roxee couture Derek she makes the odd appearance often after a bsx show or at random
Anyway I'm with you was enjoyable watching caty and kartel both showing enough variety and flair
Lelia was back to her normal of efforts disappointed after the last few have been improvements
Georgia and Megan were ok
Like you a bit baffled why catys stints were short yet was enough impact

16-08-2024 13:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV