babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(19-08-2024 12:02 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Ashlynn was stuck on the web again Derek Sad had to endure Ferrari Megan and Georgia instead
Whilst the main two girls were Vicki and Beth both our in enjoyable stints matched with changes a far better viewing experience to the night before

Yes I agree with you about Megan and Ferrari who I used to like but I'm afraid that I actually like Georgia! And BS are giving her longer sections than until recently which I'm pleased about instead of just a few minutes just after midnight! I suppose we're all different...
But I thought that Beth! and Vicki! were excellent as always despite the ridiculous restrictions in place currently! But Beth moved her pants down very slightly briefly and used the oil again! And Vicki! showed us the top half of her nice hairy pussy! They were both on for longish sections on both channels and Vicki's only section on 674 was for 1 hour 26 minutes!
So for me a pretty good night on FV!.....
Tonight!?: Bella Baby! until 5.30am with Brooksie Brooks and Violet Chelsea? until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw!, Layla Rose!, Ruby Mae!, Cherry Leigh!, Levi! and Roxyie!...Enjoy!?...
19-08-2024 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Added to my report then again hardly much to report was cherry was on pre midnight in a daring red dress but didn't do a lot don't think she did a lot on the web either

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-08-2024 17:08
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(19-08-2024 17:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Added to my report then again hardly much to report was cherry was on pre midnight in a daring red dress but didn't do a lot don't think she did a lot on the web either

Yes I've noticed that Cherry! has been on the web most of the time and only on TV briefly and often before midnight! And one night recently she finished at 1.00am! Such a shame as she had been improving!....albeit slightly!.....
19-08-2024 19:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

A wonderful evening so far. We eventually got Ashlyn to cross the line over to the tv studio and what a show. Just goes to show what can be performed when using the whole set and not just being fixed to the desk. And playing close up to the camera as well. It's a pity with the restrictions, you could see she was itching to take her thong off. A nice longish show, I'm well pleased. She didn't end it there though. Back on the web before she said goodnight, we were treated to a free show. Plenty of nakedness and pussy rubbing with her wand, clear to see. Not one treat but two with the return of Bella Baby to our FV screens. She's got such a wonderful arse which looked even better tonight with all the oil she put on it. And it helped to have such a skimpy thong to showcase it all. Sadly only a shortish show. Hope she's able to come back on before the close. We also had Brooksie in the tv studio. She did an earlier show that wasn't too bad and she's just finished a second one, wearing the same outfit, which contained a lot of laying down mainly on her tummy. So wasn't that good I thought. She's now back again wearing exactly the same outfit wtf. Would have been nice to see something different. We've had Leila, Indyia and Roxyie in the bed sets. Apart from Indyia's great tits, nothing special happens, as usual. Currently we have Emma Nord doing a bed set show which is quite enjoyable. So will be going to bed shortly a happy man.
20-08-2024 03:59
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows were quite good but Bella Baby! despite being a main girl was only on for 1 hour and 6 minutes in total on both of the channels! But she was excellent as always and even oiled up her lovely shapely arse! And really played with her amazing big 34"F tits briefly! She was also excellent on BSX despite the technical issues....The other main girl was Brooksie who hasn't ever been a favourite of mine! She was on for much longer: 2 hours 51 minutes in total on both channels! She was ok wearing the same outfit all night but only went braless briefly! We also saw India Asia for 59 minutes going braless and showing off her big tits. Roxyie! for an hour in two sections braless most of the time showing off her lovely big 34"F tits and playing with them but was laid on her front a lot of the time! Leila Lani was on for 1 hour 1 minute but was only topless briefly on and off! Emma Nord was on for 59 minutes and was braless for a lot of her section and was good as usual. And as derekdas said Ashlyn Shaw was back on TV for the first time in ages! She was on for 59 minutes and despite obviously being upset with not being able to get naked due to the ridiculous restrictions at the moment she gave us a pretty good show as expected!
So a fairly reasonable on FV for a Monday but I was disappointed with Bella! not (being allowed to be!?) on for very long at all despite being a main girl.......but I'm really pleased that BS are mostly giving girls longish sections on both channels! which I've always preferred!
Tonight!?: Beth Bennett! until 5.00am and Brooksie (again!) until 5.30am with several of my favourites hopefully on the webshow: Arura Sky!, Roxyie!, Brooke Knight!, Georgia Spice!, Bella Baby! and Vicki Peach!......Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2024 13:36 by trains55.)
20-08-2024 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah definitely with you trains and Derek a reasonable Monday night into Tuesday morning
But miffed at Bella baby getting not as much time as a main girl compared to Brookies
Both put in reasonable shows despite sticking to the same thing
Often find Brooksie better viewing on her second night as it tends to take her some time to get going we shall see if that's the case later
In between efforts from Roxysie and Lelia they both lack consistency for my liking
Pleased Ashlynn got a solid hour in likewise Emma
India has improved a bit in recent times

20-08-2024 15:17
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Again it was an early night for me. We had Kartel on early in the alley and did a very good performance. Plenty of oil and a small thong which went well together. Longish stint. We had Emma Nord who did an ok show. There were the usual performers on bed sets that were non starters for me. I believe Beth was around but I didn't really watch properly any of her shows. Then there was Brooksie, who I had seen earlier on the web wearing an outfit that I have seen her wear before , which I can only describe the bottom half as a young girl dressing up in a princesses outfit. It looks ridiculous and comes with an annoying long ribbon that she allows to hang either down her bum crack or groin, which is so exasperating. When she did come on tv, thankfully she wasn't wearing it. Sadly, only wearing at best described as a red bikini. Which was quite big in the pants area, with something white underneath, which she poked back. Never really excited me watching her for the first five mins, so it was then I retired to bed. I was really only hoping that Bella Baby might have shown but didn't happen while I was watching. Really only a night to forget for me.
21-08-2024 12:48
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(21-08-2024 12:48 )derekdas Wrote:  Again it was an early night for me. We had Kartel on early in the alley and did a very good performance. Plenty of oil and a small thong which went well together. Longish stint. We had Emma Nord who did an ok show. There were the usual performers on bed sets that were non starters for me. I believe Beth was around but I didn't really watch properly any of her shows. Then there was Brooksie, who I had seen earlier on the web wearing an outfit that I have seen her wear before , which I can only describe the bottom half as a young girl dressing up in a princesses outfit. It looks ridiculous and comes with an annoying long ribbon that she allows to hang either down her bum crack or groin, which is so exasperating. When she did come on tv, thankfully she wasn't wearing it. Sadly, only wearing at best described as a red bikini. Which was quite big in the pants area, with something white underneath, which she poked back. Never really excited me watching her for the first five mins, so it was then I retired to bed. I was really only hoping that Bella Baby might have shown but didn't happen while I was watching. Really only a night to forget for me.
Hi there.
Yes it was a fairly average night on FV last night. Brooksie was on both channels for a total of 2 hours 7 minutes and went topless a few times but was pretty unremarkable! She went on BSX and showed her pussy as per one of her tipgoals on the web before midnight! I've never liked her but watched her on BSX and it was spoilt by her using the dreaded wand!.....As you say Kartel (another non-favourite of mine) was excellent in the back alley and got very oily as she does. Emma was very good as usual stripping down to just her pants before she finished. Although not a favourite of mine she always gives us very good shows! Beth was only on 674 for the last two sections split by an advert break of 37 minutes! Very good as expected and braless most of the time. Arura Sky! was on 673 for 59 minutes from just after midnight topless most of the time and really showing off and playing with her lovely tits! And also on 673 was another of my favourites: Georgia Spice! who was on for 1 hour! She used her usual positions and was braless for most of the section and even stood up briefly showing off her entire body! Only a few top half shots at the end slightly spoilt her show! And I really like her hair now that it's straight and not curly.
Like you I was hoping to see Bella Baby! as well as Vicki Peach! Brooke Knight! Roxyie! and Levi! and Leigh Darby!....... but at one point Brooksie confirmed that BS hadn't got enough girls in which probably explains why there were longer than usual advert breaks on both channels!
So as I said I thought that it was a fairly average night.
Tonight!?: Caty Cole! until 5.30am with Preeti Young!? until 5.00am and Megan Maine! until 6.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Ophelia Belle!, Sarah Daniel!, Lola Knight!, Tara T! and Georgia Spice! Plus Lori Buckby. Enjoy!?.....
21-08-2024 13:32
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek and trains took a bit of time to get going last night
Brooksie was marginally better viewing last night compared to the night before
Arura I always find hit miss
Kartel in the alley was a rare moment improved things
Beth had a couple stints yet still managed to put in the effort that had been lacking the last few nights now she can enjoy a week off and see if anyone can step run her absence

21-08-2024 17:31
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Yet another awesome show from the lovely kartel last night. She looked incredibly sexy in her secretary outfit and glasses as well as the body suit she had on after Surprised
For me she deserves the same amount of praise as those who are considered the top performers always get. She always gives a show whether it’s on TV or BSX, she’s never lazy and always entertaining and very sexy! She’s constantly getting into different positions and making the most out of whatever set she’s on. She looked beautiful with her hair up and especially when she smiles. Hope she doesn’t end up quitting like she was alluding to in her chat as it would be such a shame. Babe of the night again for me Heart

Although Vicki peach isn’t really a favourite of mine, I still enjoyed her show. She got into different positions and lots of movements and leg spreading. I’m sure she was a treat last night for her fans. I also liked the sports bra and panties she had on, very nice indeed laugh

I caught a bit of Sophie heart who I enjoyed also, she looked lovely in her black boots and enjoyed her sultry looks into the camera. I’ve always loved her eyes Heart

I’m sorry but for me Ferrari red I just don’t understand.. she lays there with the most unflattering expression. It’s almost like she doesn’t want to be there. I don’t like to comment on the babes body’s or looks but I’m sorry Ferrari for me is just Huh does she ever smile? Literally just lays there most of the time…

Can’t really remember who else was on tbh laugh Kartel carried the night for me imo as the choice of girls on wasn’t that great.
22-08-2024 11:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV