babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Didn't watch last night, mainly because of the impending schedule. Seems it might have been a wise thing as there was problems with the reception.
22-08-2024 12:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(22-08-2024 12:22 )derekdas Wrote:  Didn't watch last night, mainly because of the impending schedule. Seems it might have been a wise thing as there was problems with the reception.

There was only and issue briefly on sky Tbf but free view and web worked fine
22-08-2024 12:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very few girls ones I caught were Vicki LeliaSophie kartel Georgia and Ferrari didn't help matters when they struggled to have a plan b especially when caty didn't appear Sad wasn't bothered about preeti
Like you bbefan London Ferrari is like what Mia Yasmin was like big boobs big ass does very little and as for her lips not too be harsh it's like Pete burns was
Always rated kartel as a very solid performer doesn't do bad nights and been improving in the last year
Sophie is trying a bit like Lori was turn up topless and see if anything happens can be a little frustrating
Lelia another hit miss hour not sure if she was better on the web or bsx
Georgia always find in between one day good the other mixed
Vickis one stint was decent could have done another one

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
22-08-2024 16:31
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-08-2024 12:36 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  
(22-08-2024 12:22 )derekdas Wrote:  Didn't watch last night, mainly because of the impending schedule. Seems it might have been a wise thing as there was problems with the reception.

There was only and issue briefly on sky Tbf but free view and web worked fine

It affected FV 674 for the first hour or so!
22-08-2024 17:05
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(22-08-2024 16:31 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Very few girls ones I caught were Vicki LeliaSophie kartel Georgia and Ferrari didn't help matters when they struggled to have a plan b especially when caty didn't appear Sad wasn't bothered about preeti
Like you bbefan London Ferrari is like what Mia Yasmin was like big boobs big ass does very little and as for her lips not too be harsh it's like Pete burns was
Always rated kartel as a very solid performer doesn't do bad nights and been improving in the last year
Sophie is trying a bit like Lori was turn up topless and see if anything happens can be a little frustrating
Lelia another hit miss hour not sure if she was better on the web or bsx
Georgia always find in between one day good the other mixed
Vickis one stint was decent could have done another one

Yes Sophie! and Kartel were on in place of Caty! and Preeti! (who I didn't expect to see!). Kartel was very good as usual but Sophie! was as you say quite lazy! She made a token gesture in moving her pants down slightly a few times but not her best night: restrictions or not! Vicki! was quite good but not on for very long. Georgia ! okish in a shortish section for a change. Leila was very tame only going topless well into her section. And Ferrari! who's been a favourite of mine since she started (it's a BIG boob thing! ) was on twice for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes and was fairly boring to watch! And her lips are awful!!!
So (for me) a very average night on FV with nothing really good!....
Tonight!?: Alice!?......until 5.30am, Michelle Moist! until 5.00am and Priya Young!? and Ella Jolie! until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Mia Middleton!, Cherry Leigh!, Roxyie!, Tara T!, Alexa Brooke! and Carly Coxx!.....Enjoy!?.....
22-08-2024 17:22
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

I’m with you trains and gerri about Ferraris lips Huh it doesn’t help that she lays there with the most unbothered expression… as trains pointed out she has lovely tits and has a nice full figure.. just can’t get past the face unfortunately which is a shame.
22-08-2024 18:46
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I mentioned this a short while ago about babes disfiguring themselves in this sort of way and it seems it wasn't liked by the mods and appears to have been removed.
22-08-2024 20:55
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not the best of babes tonight. Usual back room girls, that don't excite me. Saw Michelle who seems to have damaged her leg. Not one of her best unfortunately. Alice has been on, ok if you don't mind looking at her head and shoulders most of the time. She's back on again shortly, so probably won't be watching much longer. Highlight for me was the show from Kartel. She started off with her crotch facing the camera with legs open. It didn't take long to realise that she was wearing a thong that was see-thru. It took a bit longer for the cameraman to notice. Then it was avoid as much as he could her pussy area after that. Which was actually annoying Kartel and me too. She eventually got down to the floor where she somewhat managed to show some pussy area, and was messing around with the perv cam. Just showing her thong basically to the callers. She got back on the bed for a bit, then once again got back on the floor. Mostly showing her feet to the camera. She must have been alerted to the perv cam, as she quickly reached out for the perv cam, still kneeling on the floor and put it in front of her pussy. As I also had her show on the tv at the time, you could only see down as far as her tummy on screen but privileged on-line to see right to the floor. She pulled her thong over for all to see for several minutes. Then quickly covered up and got back on the bed, as I believe the cameraman may have been away whilst it was going on and now was coming back.
23-08-2024 04:09
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night both main girls Alice!! and Michelle Moist! were on! Alice! was on both channels for a total of 2 hours 56 minutes!! She was wearing a VERY tiny shiny green bra? (basically a strip of material to cover her nipples!) She went fully topless and braless but mostly top half or head and shoulder shots!!!!! Michelle! was only on 673 for just 24 minutes! She went topless early but I'm guessing that she wasn't on for very long so as not to over strain her knee injury as she was wearing a bandage around one knee! Good to see her though! Leila Lani was on 673 for 56 minutes and used more positions than usual BUT stayed covered up! Tattooed Sammie was on again for 28 minutes on 673. She used various positions and went braless quite late. Kartel Kay was on both channels for a total of 1 hour 20 minutes and gave us one of her usual good shows topless and braless most of the time.
674 also had: Megan Rox for her usual 56 minutes going braless quite late. And Roxyie! was on for 1 hour 5 minutes going topless early and "braless " with her top moved up. She used her usual positions and shook everything as usual! A nice MUCH longer than usual section: BS really ought to give her sections in the main studio and let her be even better!..
And Cherry Leigh! was on 673 from 12.03 until 12.30. I'd been watching her on the webshow until she went onto TV and she had a tipgoal for an oil titty show which she "
promised " to do on TV if the tipgoal was reached! It was reached by about 12.20 but I don't think she realised and left TV at 12.30 without doing it! She was due to finish at 1.00am having been on since early in the evening on Thursday. She reappeared on the webshow BUT disappeared only a few minutes later....I'm assuming that she will do the tipgoal when she's next on!? Tonight!?
Finally I make no apology for saying (as I have several times on here!) that she is one of my all-time favourites: I think that she is one of BS'S most attractive and stunning girls! She has a lovely face and a very nice curvy body with really nice big tits!! and (as far as I've been able to tell!) no tattoos or ink: always pleasing to me!.
I thought that she looked very sexy last night. She was wearing a black, red and white top over a sheer black see-through bra, black pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes. I believe that it was her first time wearing a separate bra instead of her usual one-piece suits! She looked really lovely AND took her top off from 12.19 until the end of the section showing off her nice see-through bra with her nipples very visible!! One of her very best and sexiest FV shows despite staying "covered up "!!!!!!! I'm still trying to find out what size her amazing BIG tits are!........any of you know??????.....
So unsurprisingly I decided to keep 673 !
Tonight!?: Atlanta Moreno! until 5.30 (and doing a VIP show on the web at 11.00) and Preeti Young!????? and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus a lot of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Amber Paige!, Jennifer Wilde!, Sarah Daniel!, Cherry Leigh!!(again!?), Leigh Darby! (probably on with Levi if on!?), Levi!, Angell Delight!, Tara T!, Harriet Murphy! and Ophelia Belle! ..Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2024 16:38 by trains55.)
23-08-2024 11:04
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Quite a good evening last night. Main girls were Arura and Lanta. Both were excellent. Arura with a very brief thong, which accentuated her great arse. Lanta, who I think it might have been her birthday, didn't disappoint. It could have been an opportunity though for her to show us her birthday suit, instead of wearing a slightly larger thong than usual. Although that didn't prove to be a problem on some occasions. We also had Cherry, Harriot and Ophelia doing shows. Cherry was on a tv set, looking yummy but rarely got her tits out. The other two, who were on bed sets, went topless a lot but mainly top halve shots. One babe I watched for a few moments on the web was Lala Mae, who hadn't got a paywall up and presented a very sexy and revealing show. Wearing a thong that wasn't really covering much up properly. Would be nice to see her on tv given the chance. So another contented man went to bed.
24-08-2024 13:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV