babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True Derek a pretty promising Friday night celebrating Atlanta another year being on nights highly enjoyable as per normal
Arura is not bad still believe she can bring a plan b to the table after usual successful plan a
Cameos were good value with Harriet Ophelia whilst Megan was reasonable as for cherry another complete waste of time she may have some daring choices but doesn't seem to do much

Thursday night shock horror Alice appeared back with something fresh but was her standard limited
Kartels stock continues to rise
Hopefully just a minor bump Michelle has got and we'll see her bounce back to her best
Cherry and lelia are so unpredictable to watch some lovely choices but offer up very little whenever they appear on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-08-2024 22:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Shows nearly coming to the end of the evening with most of the babes gone home now. Bella Mendez and Nicole have been the main girls. Didn't think their shows were the best. Bella wearing the big pants is not so appealing. Nicole has been OK but started off rather nervy I thought and hasn't got fully going. She's one of the babes who needs to get naked for her to really shine. Dare I say it, my main focus has been with two babes on the bed sets. Harriet Murphy and Lala Mae. Lala a new girl to line up this week has been wearing nice outfits all week when she's been on and didn't disappoint tonight. Nice see through outfit. Harriet, well you guys would have seen her on FV tonight and probably if you were watching closely you would have seen some nice pussy spillage for a good few moments when she had her legs apart and almost all her pussy when showing her arse doggy style to the camera. it didn't last too long after that, as BS went to ads when they realised, But she remained on-line a bit longer like that. She had been controlling her camera herself with the remote but shortly afterwards it was noticeable that the camera was now moving without her doing anything and her thong had now been adjusted. When she came back for her second tv stint, the camera, was still being controlled by the producer on and off but Harriet had control too. She did eventually get a caller who wanted to see her arse and she moved the camera down far enough this time so we could see on-line but not on tv. And yes the thong had ridden up again. Another good evening just for Harriet alone.
25-08-2024 05:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek credit where it's due Nicole at least made a effort by switching about whilst Bella in for valentina was just her usual very laboured and at one point couldn't even show her face
Maxie and Laylas cameos were your usual pretty boring
Enjoying the progression of Harriet and Ophella

25-08-2024 10:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2024 10:56 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True Derek credit where it's due Nicole at least made a effort by switching about whilst Bella in for valentina was just her usual very laboured and at one point couldn't even show her face
Maxie and Laylas cameos were your usual pretty boring
Enjoying the progression of Harriet and Ophella

Hi there Geriisgreat and derekdas. Yes I've been really enjoying seeing Harriet Murphy! over the last few weeks: a lovely girl who is really attractive with nice curves and lovely tits which are usually out a lot! And I've been enjoying Ophelia Belle! : another lovely girl with a shapely arse and nice smallish tits! She has been very good whenever she's been on but unfortunately is moving away very soon!
25-08-2024 13:09
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just seen the Shorts schedule. Looks like it's an early night for me, unless one of them surprises me. I some how think not.
25-08-2024 20:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well with Roxy winter's not appearing which was disappointing personally had to endure more of maxie least kartel had various stints to keep it amusing
Even had a nice appearance from Mia Middleton who I find extremely undervalued yet delivers
Megan was a bit better than before then was your usual hyper hour with Lori basically had her on mute as she's like high on caffeine
Lelia was frustrating again

26-08-2024 18:16
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Saw Kartel but wearing the rather, big for her, leopard print thong, didn't bode well for me. And seeing Maxie up to her usual tricks and no other babe that really caught my eye, it was indeed an early night as predicted. It didn't help seeing Caty Cole was active on the web and not showing on FV.
26-08-2024 18:40
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Once again early showings last night were below par. Just making do were my thoughts. You guessed it, early to bed.
27-08-2024 11:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2024 11:09 )derekdas Wrote:  Once again early showings last night were below par. Just making do were my thoughts. You guessed it, early to bed.

I really agree with you! My ONLY favourite girls on last night were Roxyie! and Georgia! And although they were both on for longish time they have BOTH been much better!....
27-08-2024 12:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well yeah for the end of the English bank holiday weekend it did feel pretty flat for the most part kartel had a bit of a off night in sure she'll bounce back whilst I was quite impressed by Emma justifying the main girl role with a few changes
Roxysie and Georgia were not bad feel like they should go onto another set they seem to struggle for ideas on there current bed sets
Megan was back to being pretty bored

27-08-2024 17:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV