babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(27-08-2024 17:28 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well yeah for the end of the English bank holiday weekend it did feel pretty flat for the most part kartel had a bit of a off night in sure she'll bounce back whilst I was quite impressed by Emma justifying the main girl role with a few changes
Roxysie and Georgia were not bad feel like they should go onto another set they seem to struggle for ideas on there current bed sets
Megan was back to being pretty bored

Kartel said she wasn’t feeling well last night so I think that’s why she wasn’t her usual self. Towards the end of the night I could see her visibly coughing a lot and her voice sounded horse on the mic . Hopefully she’s back to her best next time. Still a good show imo and better than others…

Emma nord for me wasn’t bad. She just doesn’t doing for me a lot of the time and I can’t quite put my finger on it. But I’m sure for her fans it was a good night for them.

Roxyie was just meh.. as was Georgia spice.

Megan Rox also made an appearance, she’s a bit too stiff for my liking, but I loved her white dress and white panties.laugh I feel like if she went for it she could be a really good watch.
27-08-2024 18:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Got the chance to watch the last couple of nights after being up in London at the weekend for all in Wembley,
Monday night
Emma very good great to see her progress into the main girl role, she got this naughty look to her that I find sexy, some great positions love it when she spread her legs her things are always on the small side,
Roxyie was a bit lacking in energy, laying on her front a lot did show off her peachy bum well though,
Tuesday night
Maxi camera in nice and close to her beautiful face and big boobs , liked seeing her sucking and lickings her finger, lots of boob play, I know she's like marmite but I enjoyed her show,
Amy good as usual lots of energy and different sexy positions always looks happy ,
Brooke Knight showed off her perfect peachy bum very well but got stuck in one position when I was watching,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-08-2024 10:33
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(28-08-2024 10:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday night
Maxi camera in nice and close to her beautiful face and big boobs , liked seeing her sucking and lickings her finger, lots of boob play, I know she's like marmite but I enjoyed her show,
Amy good as usual lots of energy and different sexy positions always looks happy ,
Brooke Knight showed off her perfect peachy bum very well but got stuck in one position when I was watching,

Hi there winsaw. And welcome back!
I agree with you about Maxie and I've never liked her but last night she wasn't in head and shoulder shots ALL evening but was still on for much too long!!!! Amy! was good as usual but seems very upset about not being able to get naked! Roxyie! was on 673 for 1 hour 30 minutes in one section with a slight break of 7 minutes! Probably her longest ever section on FV but didn't do anything different and only went topless very briefly! Perhaps a session on a main set would suit her better!? Chloe Grey was on 674 for 29 minutes in top half mode and covered up! Not a favourite of mine and I thought a waste of time!
But the highlight for me was seeing Brooke Knight!! She was on 673 for 30 minutes and braless from the start BUT was laid on her front as you said and your caps in her section showed. BUT she was on 674 from midnight and until 1.00 with a very brief break of a few seconds! So presumably it was a VERY long section as I think she was on from about 11.30pm!? This was one of her longest and best FV shows ever: braless from the start and knelt/sat up a lot of the time really showing off, shaking and playing with her lovely amazing huge tits! (I'm still trying to find out what size they are! ) She put her bra on for 14 minutes but was topless! So for me she was my BOTN and I kept 674 because of her! despite having to "suffer" Maxie for a total of 2 hours 5 minutes! and Chloe Grey for just 29 minutes!
So (for me! ) a very good night! (674).
As has been the case most nights recently there haven't been many girls on so that some girls have been on for longer usual: I've always preferred longish sections depending on the particular girl!..!!!But Brooke Knight! last night was fine!......And Bella Mendez the other main girl (who should have been on with Amy!) spent the night on the webshow which didn't help: but I don't like her.....
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2024 12:12 by trains55.)
28-08-2024 11:56
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I was thinking of you trains when I saw Brooke Knight was on performing on FV. I thought her stint halfway through the evening when she was sat up on the bed, topless and legs spread was a dream. Nice views. In fact when it went to a short ad I thought they might have been having a word with her, no she was still in the same position when she came back on. I too thought Lacy looked a bit put out and also a little confused at one point. She didn't seem to know what to do and appeared to be looking for direction. Nervous with her every move. Maxie, most of the time I took a look was top half only. In fact at one point when the cameraman was showing her in full, she told him to move the camera back to top half again. As winsaw thought the top half shots were nice, there must be loads of followers who like her like that. She was wearing a nice pair of black see-thru pants, which I was able to see at one point, which would have been great to have seen more, if she was only to move around a bit more. I thought the rest of the performers on the night, with maybe Emma Nord the exception, pretty much like watching paint dry. Yeah, I was disappointed that Bella Mendez stayed on the web. A bit like Caty Cole the other evening.
28-08-2024 13:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here winsaw no doubt had a fab time in London
Like you on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning was enjoyable with Amy showing the progress she's made in the last 12-18 months with a mixture of changes
Skipped through most of Maxie as it looked like she was doing next to nothing
I'm unconvinced by watching roxysie and Brooke knight not sure if it's needed a different set or something else
Whilst last night with no sign of arura we had to endure Maxie and Bella Mendez as main girls and to be brutally honest was pretty dire despite Bella used a bit of oil in one stint still no where near where she was prior to her extended break incredibly limited and nothing really exciting
Usual hyper hour with Lori
Georgia was ok likewise roxysie maybe could have had something else for her other stint
Whilst a rare hour of TV for amber instead of backstage with her usual antics either being with Megan or someone else

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-08-2024 21:02
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Only saw bits and pieces last night. Please to see Caty back in the studio, instead of staying behind the web. She did a good show but I was a tad disappointed that she wore just the one black two piece outfit all the times I watched her. It consisted of a micro bra but almost a full size set of briefs. A bit off putting. We had Roxxy Lea on but for me she seems almost reluctant to do much. Mainly just sits there twiddling her nipples and piercings, when she eventually takes her bra off. Ella Jolie was about but not a fan. Arura did some nice performing in her one piece outfit but on a bed set. Not the best place for me. As for Roxyie, I just don't get why she has all the awful lighting. Never really watch her. Apart from Caty it wasn't the best of nights for me.
30-08-2024 12:37
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(30-08-2024 12:37 )derekdas Wrote:  Only saw bits and pieces last night. Please to see Caty back in the studio, instead of staying behind the web. She did a good show but I was a tad disappointed that she wore just the one black two piece outfit all the times I watched her. It consisted of a micro bra but almost a full size set of briefs. A bit off putting. We had Roxxy Lea on but for me she seems almost reluctant to do much. Mainly just sits there twiddling her nipples and piercings, when she eventually takes her bra off. Ella Jolie was about but not a fan. Arura did some nice performing in her one piece outfit but on a bed set. Not the best place for me. As for Roxyie, I just don't get why she has all the awful lighting. Never really watch her. Apart from Caty it wasn't the best of nights for me.

Agreed! Caty! seemed a tame. I quite like Roxxy Clark but wasn't impressed her last night: only on for 33 minutes instead of 45 as she told us! Very slow. I also like Ella! and was pleased that she was given a longer slot than usual BUT it wasn't her best show! And BS aren't looking after Roxyie! with lighting despite allowing her to be on for longer than before! So not a GREAT night for BUT at least Alice and Maxie weren't on......
30-08-2024 16:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

To add to Thursday night into Friday morning Beth had a couple stints

Last night was another repeative stints with maxie and Roxy Clark both just bore me to sleep in between them was a couple of night show veterans in jada and Georgie with different levels of success others appeared were Megan Lelia and Layla

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-08-2024 08:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(31-08-2024 08:30 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  To add to Thursday night into Friday morning Beth had a couple stints

Last night was another repeative stints with maxie and Roxy Clark both just bore me to sleep in between them was a couple of night show veterans in jada and Georgie with different levels of success others appeared were Megan Lelia and Layla

Yes very disappointed with last night's FV shows! Predictably Alice wasn't on (on the web) so we had Maxie on instead!!! Not a favourite of mine! Jada was........Jada. Georgie Darby! was pretty good as expected really showing off her amazing big tits as well as the rest of her curves and especially her shapely arse! Harriet Murphy! one of my new favourites was on for 43 minutes and showing off her lovely tits most of the time but mostly with top half shots! She is better every time that she's on! which is a lot at the moment! Layla Rose! actually wore a bra! instead of a one piece suit but just did her usual show.....Leila: a bit better getting braless for longer than usual! Megan Rox did her usual show..,,..But the real disappointment for me was Roxxy Clark! A favourite of mine but last night wasn't good let alone great! She was on 673 (only) for a total of 1 hour 43 minutes and went topless but seemed a bit bored to be honest! I was really looking forward to seeing her in a VIP show on the web BUT it was like an old fashioned dayshow! She stayed covered up and even went off and did a private section! She then said that she wasn't going to show her vagina in the freestream!........so how was it a VIP show?????
So a VERY disappointing night for me! And as has been happening in the last few days/weeks a lot of girls have either been at home or not on at all!!!!!!
31-08-2024 11:23
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, wasn't at all impressed with the shows on FV last night. Although, I must say that Maxie in her later shows was a bit more active than usual, but still needed her fix of close up camera work. Jada did move a bit more than I've seen her do for ages now. But still wears the same over used semi see-thru pants routine. Roxxy for ages now has come over as can't really be arsed to be on FV and shows it in her routine. I did enjoy what I saw of Georgie but apart from a few more, Megan, Layla and Leila who I never enjoy, my main focus was on Harriet Murphy on the web and a shortish stint on FV. She didn't disappoint throughout her stints on either platform. Just watching her on-line for free you got the lot. A nice outfit with a very tiny thong, tip goals completed to watch and audio most times to boot. Tip goal no1 was to oil up her boobs, which was nice to see. But the ace in the pack was tip goal no2 to cream her arse. She creamed up her arse, facing the camera, still wearing that small thong and thoroughly soaked everywhere. Not satisfied with just this, she pulled the thong down and continued to rub between her cheeks and pussy, still doggy style and facing the camera. Whether she forgot to push a button for us to see all this I don't know but this was then interrupted by a caller, who was asking her to rub her pussy facing the camera, to which she responded by switching to private. End of the treat.Truly awesome. Her FV outing, although good to see, was a bit more tamer naturally and she had changed her thong to a pair of briefs. But still managed on a couple of occasions to display a bit of pussy lips. I wondered whether It was her choice to change the thong, as maybe it was now a bit messy, or BS getting nervy. Harriet made the evening for me. I see from her schedule she should be on again tonight and also Ashlyn is due on Sunday night. Much to look forward to.
31-08-2024 14:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV