babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True Derek that was the only highlight with jada she actually moved out with that she was usual pretty laboured effort of a schoolgirl \college girl doesn't seem to think of anything new and refreshing
Roxy Clark seems to like various other girls think since breaking out onto tv they've hit the jackpot yet have failed to impress

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-08-2024 17:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

I'm hoping that tonight's shows might be at least slightly better than last night's!
The published list is: Arura Sky! until 5.00am and Beth Bennett! until 5.30am. With several of my favourites scheduled to be on the webshow: Sophie Hart!, Amber Paige!, Sarah Daniel!, Leigh Darby!, Levi!, Angell Delight!, Tara T!, Harriet Murphy !, Ophelia Belle! (but I think she's already left!?), Layla Rose! and Nicole Snow!. Enjoy!?....
31-08-2024 21:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well yeah trains buddy guaranteed Beth will lead by example whilst I'm hopeful if arura appears she finally brings a other option as for short cameos could be any of them with different levels of efforts

31-08-2024 21:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Saturday night done and dusted and personally was one of the better nights of late and does help when you have girls on who know how to do them with ease
Beth our lovely queen kiwi another flawless night with her wonderful variety wardrobe with added oil in the alley
Arura a better night from her and finally decided to have something else other than the first thing she had to start the night we shall see if that continues
Others appeared were Harriet Lori Maxie and Lori with different levels of success

01-09-2024 20:45
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Finally got down to write something about last night, as I've been working in the garden all day. I'm still getting a load of buffering watching on my laptop, whether on here or Ram---t. So not the best of viewing. Arura was the first I saw, who was on the web, she was wearing a grey one piece outfit, made of a very thin cotton it appeared. It was giving her a nice camel toe and quite a bit of pussy spillage. Unfortunately, the dreaded pink wand was spoiling the view. When she carried on to the FV set I was hoping she might have a least worn this outfit for one stint ( I've seen her wear it before on tv ) but she had changed to the red bra and thong set, which still was good. She managed quite a bit of gymnastic moves, which at times was almost showing some lip. No reactions from the cameraman however. One of her better evenings, I thought. Beth was as usual very good. I liked the black outfit and using the mirror to her best advantage. Maxie and Lori were about but paid not much attention to them. Once again my main attention was centre around Harriet Murphy on the web and tv. What a disappointment. Even on the web the camera, which she wasn't controlling this time, was top half shots mainly. She was also wearing a safer pair of briefs but it didn't stop the camera being raised every time she was showing arse. For quite some time we weren't able to see her FV set on-line. Somebody cocked up. My cock wasn't up though at what we could see as it was almost as bad as the tv image. Yeah, I went to bed a bit frustrated.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2024 21:56 by derekdas.)
01-09-2024 21:53
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

So last night's FV shows briefly.
Both main girls were on: Roxy Winters! and Valentina (thankfully only on for 1 hour and 26 minutes in total FV time!). Roxy! was (as expected) very good for a total of 2 hours 19 minutes on FV) really showing off her lovely curves and especially her nice 32"C tits and shapely arse in her usual positions. She also got oily but was obviously frustrated at not being allowed to get naked! Vicki Peach! was on (twice) (on 674 only) for a total of 1 hour 54 minutes! She was in the same outfit in both sections and went topless from early on and really showed off her lovely curves and especially her nice 34"E tits! She really shook and played with them a lot and with brief close-ups of them! Very good as usual. Leila Lani was on 673 for 57 minutes doing her usual show going braless! early and then topless and covered! So slightly better her usual show but not a favourite of mine. The real surprise was seeing Georgia Spice on 673 only but twice for a total of 1 hour 29 minutes! She was braless most of the time really showing off her lovely tits and playing with them as well as showing off her lovely curves in her usual positions!
So a fairly reasonable if not great night on FV.
I spent most of the pre-FV time watching BS cams/web and especially a fairly new girl: Ivy Boudoir! who confirmed that she hasn't got any "plastic " and is completely natural including her lovely 34"DD tits She was naked a lot of the time and did a very good VIP show using her toys! Incredible and a really lovely natural girl! Wouldn't it be great to see her on FV nightshows!!!!!!.....
It looks as though BS have settled down to giving the girls (mainly) longish sections on both channels which I've always preferred! Good news for me.
Anyway I'm going away for a few days so won't be back on here until Friday when I catch up with what I've missed: but Im not really expecting to have missed much unless BS decides to cancel the ridiculous naked ban!?.....Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2024 11:10 by trains55.)
02-09-2024 11:00
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoy your break trains. Not the best evening's viewing for me. Was hoping Ashlyn might have shown on FV at least once but spent all her time on the web instead. Apart from a great shower show from Beth on the web and Roxy Winters web and FV stints, it was not an enjoyable night for my part. Why do some bed sets have such awful lighting. Some times Roxy looked like she had a tan job that went wrong. Saturated by too much light and yellow. Hope tonight might be an improvement.
02-09-2024 12:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah Derek Ashlynn was on in the afternoon looked a delight before her usual web antics no doubt
Aside from that was pretty low key Sunday night's viewing despite being on the bed set Roxy winter's two stints were enjoyable and included a change between the two
Valentina honestly how much longer do we have to put up with her usual laboured shows especially when Amy has been stopped doing stints at mk when she does a lot better
Lelia was not bad just needs to be more consistent
Georgia was alright also
Vicki was steady hopeful better viewing next time

02-09-2024 18:03
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2024 18:03 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah Derek Ashlynn was on in the afternoon looked a delight before her usual web antics no doubt
Aside from that was pretty low key Sunday night's viewing despite being on the bed set Roxy winter's two stints were enjoyable and included a change between the two
Valentina honestly how much longer do we have to put up with her usual laboured shows especially when Amy has been stopped doing stints at mk when she does a lot better
Georgia was alright also

Yeah, I did see Ashlyn there early evening. But as luck will have it, Kerr Avon has posted an Ashlyn video from April which has given me my fix. I thought it was well before then that they introduced the nude ban. Yes, Valentina has gone from being one of the better performers on here, with her micro thongs and naked flashes, to zero rock bottom.
02-09-2024 18:17
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2024 18:03 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah Derek Ashlynn was on in the afternoon looked a delight before her usual web antics no doubt
Georgia was alright also

Yeah, I did see Ashlyn there early evening. But as luck will have it, Kerr Avon has posted an Ashlyn video from April which has given me my fix. I thought it was well before then that they introduced the nude ban. Yes, Valentina has gone from being one of the better performers on here, with her micro thongs and naked flashes, to zero rock bottom.
02-09-2024 19:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV