babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well last night was a vast improvement. Not only did we have Bella Baby back but also Ashlyn made an appearance. Both gave us top notch performances. Bella was wearing some daring thongs, which gave the cameraman some trouble at times. We even had a nice sing song from Bella near the end. It looked like she had a private call which brought on the ads. midway through. It used to be frowned on in the past but seems part and parcel now, as well as no nudity, simply to annoy us. Ashlyn managed to show some of the current stock of babes that it's not just about sitting on the desk or bed and waving the phone. But moving around the set, sexy teasing and slowly stripping. It's not that difficult. Arura was around and was also wearing a great brief thong. What I saw of her was very good. We also had among others Maxie and Roxyie but I never gave them my time. So a much better evening I thought.
03-09-2024 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah Derek was pretty good viewing Bella baby and the one stint from ashlynn
Usually get bored watching Maxie and roxyie as usually takes them a period of time to get going
Last night was not bad just frustrating that Maxie Layla ruby and roxyie all had the same thing all night would have been nice if there was a change involved
Whilst was very limited from Leila just lacks consistency one night she's pretty good the next few are average

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-09-2024 21:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Wednesdays night was enjoyable largely down to Roxy winters who brought a nice wide range of stuff exactly what a main girl should be doing up there with Beth and Atlanta
A bit of a improvement from Bella Mendez and Layla still fair bit off just need to be more consistent

05-09-2024 21:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Might as get this over with the last couple of nights have been a mixture of good average and the complete waste of time
Whilst last night was pretty good thanks to our kiwi queen Beth 4 stints four changes and three of them contained oil regardless of the no nude rule she smashed it and got on with it we may need to check if snooks is alright
A small stint from Amber a bit better than her usual efforts actually tried to use the benefits of the mirror
Couple good stints by Ashlynn regardless of the same thing got on with it but Hell good to see her
Whilst Lelia was on a couple of times also yet was disappointing personally she's just very Jekyll and Hyde these days

08-09-2024 10:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just to say that I haven't deserted the reviews. It's so dire at the moment tv and web that I'm lost for words as to how BS has let this channel fall to such a low ebb. Not sure if it's connected at all but Babestation 24 Germany has also let it's channel run down with no shows on most days and only one staunch old resident filling in occasionally.
10-09-2024 15:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Derek the only highlight in the last couple of days has been Beth not being baised in anyway for anyone who cares but at least she makes a effort by changing about per stint
Arura wasn't bad Sunday night into Monday morning had some fun with oil
Vicki was decent enough last night Brookies took her time to gget going
Lelia average at best like Georgia
Maxie just bore s me to sleep most of time

10-09-2024 17:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Tuesday night into Wednesday morning done and dusted and personally was pretty frustrating
Was copy and paste efforts by ruby and brooksie one of them could have easily brought a change or even both of them
Cherry was another waste of time on TV did little
Likewise Ferrari prior to midnight despite plenty of her boobs on show shades of what Mia Yasmin was like in the past
Zenna and maxi also but ended just fast forwarding my recordings

11-09-2024 21:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well the last 72 hours viewing have better than my last post
Highlights have been the obvious from Beth caty and vicki all know how to do night shows despite the restrictions still going on
In the middle Roxy winter's Arura Megan Lelia and Bella Mendez where she had the potential to do a good stint in the alley yet fell flat personally
Maxie continues to bore me personally just feels like she comes in screen and just lies down looking more at the camera than the main 1s
Roxy Clark I'm unsure on her she may have a cracking pair of tits yet nothing more than that

14-09-2024 09:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV