babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
Roxy Winters as one of the main TV girls last night showed the other girls how it should be done again. Easily one of the best performers on TV consistently, BS need to appreciate that and give her more TV slots.

Why bother giving the likes of Cherry Leigh even a one hour slot on TV? She just sits there and does nothing like the rest of her shows, terrible lazy attitude. No wonder she gets so few calls and tippers.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
Today 09:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(Today 09:36 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Roxy Winters as one of the main TV girls last night showed the other girls how it should be done again. Easily one of the best performers on TV consistently, BS need to appreciate that and give her more TV slots.

Why bother giving the likes of Cherry Leigh even a one hour slot on TV? She just sits there and does nothing like the rest of her shows, terrible lazy attitude. No wonder she gets so few calls and tippers.

How do you know Cherry's getting so few calls & tippers? The reason BS give Cherry Leigh stints on tv is that she's hitting her TV targets for calls etc that BS set her, otherwise they wouldn't have her on TV as she's not making them money. Simple as that

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: Today 10:16 by Rammyrascal.)
Today 10:16
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 10:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(Today 09:36 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Roxy Winters as one of the main TV girls last night showed the other girls how it should be done again. Easily one of the best performers on TV consistently, BS need to appreciate that and give her more TV slots.

How do you know Cherry's getting so few calls & tippers? The reason BS give Cherry Leigh stints on tv is that she's hitting her TV targets for calls etc that BS set her, otherwise they wouldn't have her on TV as she's not making them money. Simple as that

Well, there is this thing called the leaderboard showing how much girls get in tips and buzzes. That is a pretty good indication. Then, if you ever go into any of Cherry's shows, you will see that she is hardly on the phone (unless its she's looking at her personal phone) and she puts very little effort into her performance.

I know how BS management work unlike all you conspiracy theorist "experts" on here. They do not assign TV slots just based on numbers hit by the girls, there are a lot of other reasons why some girls get TV and some do not.

Today 10:55
Bbefan_london Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 10:55 )CheekyKev Wrote:  

Well, there is this thing called the leaderboard showing how much girls get in tips and buzzes. That is a pretty good indication. Then, if you ever go into any of Cherry's shows, you will see that she is hardly on the phone (unless its she's looking at her personal phone) and she puts very little effort into her performance.

I know how BS management work unlike all you conspiracy theorist "experts" on here. They do not assign TV slots just based on numbers hit by the girls, there are a lot of other reasons why some girls get TV and some do not.

None of us know how BS management work mate, I think it’s silly to suggest you do in my opinion..Also the leaderboard isn’t accurate, as it doesn’t show all tips. If tips have come from rampant it doesn’t show, I know this first hand as my tips seem to not ever show on the leaderboard and the girls have confirmed this themselves as I have asked as well as others in the past. . Also there are girls who don’t do a lot yet are always at the top of the leaderboard because they have dedicated fans who tip them a lot. Notice how it’s mostly the same names tipping on the leaderboard. So that’s not really an indication of what a girl makes overall, it certainly isn’t an indication of how many calls they get. Only Babestation bosses can see their stats.. I’m sure the production team know what they are going to get before deciding who they put on screen.

As for cherry and her “performances”, I’ve had a couple privates with her and have never been disappointed. laughSmile Big Grin. Admittedly, she isn’t one of my favourites, but I have never been disappointed when I’ve done a private with her.

Roxy was ONE of the girls who put on a great show last night.
(This post was last modified: Today 13:10 by Bbefan_london.)
Today 13:01
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 13:01 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  

None of us know how BS management work mate, I think it’s silly to suggest you do in my opinion..Also the leaderboard isn’t accurate, as it doesn’t show all tips. If tips have come from rampant it doesn’t show, I know this first hand as my tips seem to not ever show on the leaderboard and the girls have confirmed this themselves as I have asked as well as others in the past. . Also there are girls who don’t do a lot yet are always at the top of the leaderboard because they have dedicated fans who tip them a lot. Notice how it’s mostly the same names tipping on the leaderboard. So that’s not really an indication of what a girl makes overall, it certainly isn’t an indication of how many calls they get. Only Babestation bosses can see their stats.. I’m sure the production team know what they are going to get before deciding who they put on screen.

As for cherry and her “performances”, I’ve had a couple privates with her and have never been disappointed. laughSmile Big Grin. Admittedly, she isn’t one of my favourites, but I have never been disappointed when I’ve done a private with her.

I said the leaderboard is a pretty good indicator, I know it does not account for calls and privates and Rampant credits.

I have spoken to several girls about BS management and trust me its a shambles. They make so much easy money and face no real competition from similar companies since the demise of S66 that they can be shit and lax and still the money comes in. They do not decide on who to give TV shifts to just based on the stats, there is a lot of favouritism involved, trying to keep some girls happy, trying to push some girls more than others because they choose to. They don't work on a high enough level to make decisions based on optimum statistics and KPIs.

I would hope that Cherry finally makes some effort when she has a private, considering you are paying a premium for it. Otherwise she is lying there looking at her phone for most of her show and barely answering people in the chat let alone performing, which is why she gets so few buzzes compared to the girls that make more effort.

Today 13:26
Bbefan_london Offline
Senior Poster

(Today 13:26 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(Today 13:01 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  

I said the leaderboard is a pretty good indicator, I know it does not account for calls and privates and Rampant credits.

I have spoken to several girls about BS management and trust me its a shambles. They make so much easy money and face no real competition from similar companies since the demise of S66 that they can be shit and lax and still the money comes in. They do not decide on who to give TV shifts to just based on the stats, there is a lot of favouritism involved, trying to keep some girls happy, trying to push some girls more than others because they choose to. They don't work on a high enough level to make decisions based on optimum statistics and KPIs.

I would hope that Cherry finally makes some effort when she has a private, considering you are paying a premium for it. Otherwise she is lying there looking at her phone for most of her show and barely answering people in the chat let alone performing, which is why she gets so few buzzes compared to the girls that make more effort.

You are definitely right about management in that sense mate , as girls have also said similar to me. It’s not purely based on who gets the most calls etc. that we can definitely agree on. I just meant ultimately we don’t know exactly the ins and outs as none of us are sat at the board meetings etc.

I also agree that cherry doesn’t give much of a “performance” and does look at her phone a lot. However I’ve just come to accept that girls work differently, maybe for her she’s not interested in getting buzzed to oblivion like others are. Some girls prefer to show and do more once they are on private, and I don’t have any issues with that personally. I only start taking issue when u tip for something and they don’t do it, or you take them private and they still refuse to do anything. Her just laying there doesn’t affect me tbh because I haven’t paid her to do anything laugh As for interacting with the chat, honestly these days I don’t blame the girls because the amount of loonies in the chat can be very off putting for me as a punter let alone for the girls. I think it’s really up to the girl if she wants to interact in the chat box or not. As long as the babe isn’t just blatantly being rude to punters in the chat for no reason, I’m not bothered tbh Big Grin
Today 13:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Blimey after all that thought I give a simple round up
Roxy winter's like most of you above enjoyed her presence as a main girl delivered a very polished show with various choices exactly what a main girl should do in my opinion
Bella Mendez had brief moments of her former self overall average
Kartel had a couple of decent stints trying use oil as she tends to do
Then a mixture of appearances from Amber poppy and prior to midnight cherry
My opinion on cherry personally is that she has had some daring choices yet not been fully successful as of yet the same can be said about lelia and Layla the next few months maybe just maybe one at least will be more confident and unleashed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
Today 15:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV