Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Exploited College Girls

gyfjon Online
Senior Poster

RE: Exploited College Girls
[Image: 4451-1x.jpg]

Bikini Barista's First Video - Kylie Ray - Exploited College Girls
Today's struggling College coed is 23 year old Kylie who's currently using her money maker as a drive through bikini barista and who wouldn't want this curvy sex pot to serve them up a hot steamy cup of Joe on their way to work. Yes please and can I get a side of Blowjob with that is what's on the menu...(Read more and watch the full video here)

Exploited College Girls
05-09-2024 14:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gyfjon Online
Senior Poster

[Image: 4459-1x.jpg]

It Doesn't Get Any Fresher Than Ava - Ava Marina - Exploited College Girls
So how fresh is today's exploit you ask? Well as the old tootsie roll commercial with the owl would say: "Let me count the ways:" 1) Ava's 18 and recently graduated High School just a few months ago and has only been in the United States for about a year. But wait it gets better. 2) Ava's only had sex...(Read more and watch the full video here)

Exploited College Girls
12-09-2024 21:29
gyfjon Online
Senior Poster

[Image: 4467-1x.jpg]

Treating me Like You Do - Della Cate - Exploited College Girls
Meet 18 year old Della who wants to improve her chances of making it big. So let’s show her how she can make it and right off the bat we see what a cute and pink pussy she has and is willing to spread it and show us all what a good little girl she is. She likes orgasms also and has her first as Tyler...(Read more and watch the full video here)

Exploited College Girls
19-09-2024 11:53
gyfjon Online
Senior Poster

[Image: 4477-1x.jpg]

Late Bloomer's First Time - Misty - Exploited College Girls
Meet Misty everyone and this little tart loves sex. Now she admits most of her sexual encounters to date only last about 10 or 15 minutes, sorry about that my lovely and you and your vagina are about to learn what being dicked down from a professional feels like. I mean what's not to like about this...(Read more and watch the full video here)

Exploited College Girls
26-09-2024 14:37