babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(01-07-2024 18:37 )mysterion Wrote:  An uninspiring Sunday night featured Leila Lani, Sophie Hart and Bella Mendez. Leila Lani did make a reasonable effort to be fair.

It sums it up, really, when Leila's reasonable effort, & it was no more than that, was the highlight of the night. After last Sunday's great night we were back to this! 2nd up, Sophie's show reached the 10min mark with little happening but then went to 10mins of screensaver. I don't know what happened there. Maybe she was I'll as she didn't look quite right at the start. Finally we had Bella Mendez with a very poor effort, this one barely qualifying as a regular BS show.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024 19:43 by Mountain Box.)
01-07-2024 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

For the first time posting here I'm almost lost for words. Sophie Hart, where did that come from? I'm experiencing disbelief and shock right now.
02-07-2024 00:28
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2024 00:28 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  For the first time posting here I'm almost lost for words. Sophie Hart, where did that come from? I'm experiencing disbelief and shock right now.

And, I would guess, delight if that's not too understated. I know I'm delighted. Oh yes, yes, yes. I've watched her many, many times hoping for a full pussy out show & last night she gave us one. The last 8mins or so were awesome, laying on her back on the bed facing the camera, legs spread, panties on but pulled to one side to give us some great views of her gorgeous pussy, interspersed with the use of wand which wasn't too intrusive. I was beginning to think I'd never say this, but I'm really glad that I'm going to. Sophie Hart saved the night. She's made my week already with that performance &, if we get more of these from her in the next couple of weeks, she'll have made my month.
02-07-2024 04:23
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Well I didn't see the unexpected last night, but I thought tonight was jolly good with the lovely Kartel and Roxy Winters, both deserving of praise. I don't think Maxie did very much, but it was still a good night. Who else was on last night? I think Arura was.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 00:00 by barracuda.)
02-07-2024 23:59
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2024 23:59 )barracuda Wrote:  Well I didn't see the unexpected last night, but I thought tonight was jolly good with the lovely Kartel and Roxy Winters, both deserving of praise. I don't think Maxie did very much, but it was still a good night. Who else was on last night? I think Arura was.

Leila Lani opened proceedings but gave us nothing this time. On next was, as you say, Arura, panties firmly on. Now I'd really like to see her follow Sophie's example. Just as I was thinking what a poor night it was, Sophie stunned us all with her exquisite pussy.

So on Tuesday, just as I was coming down from the high of Sophie's show, Kartel, up 1st, gave us another fully naked amazing show &, just 15mins later, the delicious, stunning Roxy Winters Heart blew my socks off once again with an even better show than her last one. I really didn't think that was possible but she just keeps on finding a way, exceptional!!!! Finally Maxie appeared, fully naked from the off, standing in front of the study desk. Could she follow Sophie in giving us a full pussy show? It looked possible for a while but, very sadly, it wasn't to be. Having said that it was her best show yet as we did get side views of her pussy, laying on her side on the desk & a couple of very brief glimpses when sitting on the aforementioned desk. We may have had a decent view at the start when she was standing facing the camera but unfortunately the lighting from the camera was a tad too bright, causing a bit of glare which blurred the definition. Not a bad effort but we need those full pussy shots please Maxie.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:35 by Mountain Box.)
Yesterday 21:31
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Wednesday we had another BSX debut as far as I'm aware. This time it was India, a regular on BS for a while now. She gave us 2 excellent shows with loads of spread legged pussy & oodles of pink. What a start! A must for all you big boob lovers. Trains please tell me you didn't miss her. Now I say 2 excellent shows. It should've been 3 but unfortunately, through no fault of hers, the 1st one was a bit of a disaster. She was on the dark set but the lighting was horrendous I'm afraid. She was mostly a shocking pink with a touch of purple in shady parts & white in the brightest. Therefore the definition was very poor, even on close ups. Also we had several brief screen freezes. Luckily they moved her to another set for shows 2 & 3 which were great. Personally I think they need to revamp the dark set as the lighting has been poor when previously used. Anyway India was excellent so more of her on BSX please.
Today 06:34

babestation xtra