babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(Today 06:11 )Mountain Box Wrote:  So Sunday was a test of our resolve once again. Opening proceedings & late on set was Maxie Rhoads. Had she not turned up at all we wouldn't have missed anything as literally nothing happened. The eyelids were getting heavy. Show 2 started with an empty bed before, joy of joys, it was Valentina. As with Maxie nothing happened here either, not even a pop at the webchat guys to gain our attention. Finally, & on a hiding to nothing, was Beth as those people who hadn't already switched off & gone to bed were either already asleep or close to it so she was always going to struggle with her tip goals. And so it proved. It was well over halfway through before she shook off the pink buzzer & was unable to ditch the wand before the end despite all her efforts. Another poor Sunday.

I'm really pleased that I didn't bother! I was quite tired anyway so it looks like I made a good decision!!
Today 09:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I think the whole channel needs a change up and like one of the comments above, a lot of the shows are the same. Girls not willing to show / can't be arsed or poor girl / girl shows on a weekend. There's only a handful of performers that are any decent now and put on an amazing show. Camera work could be better too. I know they can't show certain things, but push the envelope a bit more.
Today 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra