babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Just last month, and yes I know I'm an idiot but it suddenly dawned on me why she had a tattoo of a key(key,Kiki) DOH!! I liked her when she first arrived at BS and she seems to be right at home now but doesn't appear as much as she should which makes her underused at times, being shoved backstage. I think she needs more airtime and then she will get the recognition she deserves.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
28-03-2019 21:27
Find all posts by this user
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Good to see her back tonight on screen and looking very tasty Tongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-04-2019 23:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Just informed us she has done her second ever Mr.P PoV but I couldn't quite work out what he was doing-just using the perv cam it seemed but was she sitting or standing?-her roaming stuff in the past was better though, be nice to see that another time.

18-04-2019 00:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Kiki was excellent lastnight, the naked oil show did was a joy to watch so sexy she really pushed herself to show as much as she could,
She's been on a great run of form the last few months doing shows like lastnight that are as good as those being produced by Atlanta and scarlett but she never seams to get the praise on here,
I hope more people start notice her as she's one of the best at bs at the moment a true little star,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2019 12:10
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Been extolling her virtues on nights for ages and she is getting better and better but I was disappointed that her POV wasn't the roaming sort-all I saw was a hairy arm and a face briefly in shot grinning like a Cheshire Cat -Kiki did one roaming cam session in the past and it was good; shame she and others don't consider it-damn the bloody perv cams!!!

18-04-2019 12:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ yes but the naked oil show she did was brilliant you got to admit that mate,
Maybe she's just not that comfy doing roam not every girl is, I though she showed herself off very well on the normal camera

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2019 12:47
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh yes the oil stuff was mind-blowing! Her body just glistened and shone and her looks to camera made you think she was looking just at you. Need more nights for Kiki please Wink

18-04-2019 12:50
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

That's the best I've seen of Kiki. Extended nudity, it's such a treat seeing her when she's like that, she's arguably the best looking babe to ever appear on the channels, she's got those come to bed eyes that would turn anybody on.
18-04-2019 19:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2019 12:10 )winsaw Wrote:  Kiki was excellent lastnight, the naked oil show did was a joy to watch so sexy she really pushed herself to show as much as she could,
She's been on a great run of form the last few months doing shows like lastnight that are as good as those being produced by Atlanta and scarlett but she never seams to get the praise on here,
I hope more people start notice her as she's one of the best at bs at the moment a true little star,

Personally i have found kiki really hit/miss some nights she can be really good and provide as much variety as my favourites other times im just like not bad but nothing really is going to happen

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-04-2019 19:55
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2019 19:55 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  
(18-04-2019 12:10 )winsaw Wrote:  Kiki was excellent lastnight, the naked oil show did was a joy to watch so sexy she really pushed herself to show as much as she could,

Personally i have found kiki really hit/miss some nights she can be really good and provide as much variety as my favourites other times im just like not bad but nothing really is going to happen
Have to agree. When Kiki is on form there is not many better but she has had too many off days to be consistenly excellent. Although at the moment she is on a run of form.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 20:16 by geoffh.)
18-04-2019 20:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV