Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
It sure has been a great week for myself an fellow Dionne fans because of the amount of times she has been on screen this week looking forward to tonight's show my eyes are already drawn to that amazing Booty Tongue

Bazinga!
29-09-2012 22:02
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

if she was on babestation she'd be called something else. i'll give you a clue, it rhymes with panel bog! Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
29-09-2012 22:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just say that dionne was off for about 3 weeks recently though

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
29-09-2012 22:29
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

Yet an another tremendous stand-out show tonight from Miss Dionne Daniels HeartTongue!! This gorgeous blonde is a real treat to watch whenever she's on Studio TV 66

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 03:04 by i'llbeback123.)
30-09-2012 03:03
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very good perfermance from Dionne again last night,she looked Gorgeous in her variety of outfits just love them Thongs they are so Tiny,she used the sets very well indeed and she showed that lovely bum of to perfection and did some nice Nipple play and had some good comments on the Mic.
30-09-2012 08:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from mrs wazo last night, very nice outfits including her trademark tiny thongs and lots of random moments on & off the mic

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
30-09-2012 10:03
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

For me Dionne's performance was her best since her return from holidayBig Grin Great to see her bring more energy to her stints and virtually was in every set lastnight and I loved the outfits choices she made with her looking sheer stunning in white and looking dam hot with the half bottom stockingeek

Can't think of a highlight as every stint was great but I do like when she stands up on the beds as you get to see her classic cola bottle curves against the backdrop and the way she gyrats her arse and the teasy panty play is so hot, you can't take you eyes of itlaugh Also great to see her sucking her fingers again as her and sophia night are the best in doing itBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
30-09-2012 12:57
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A top night from Dionne very enjoyable couldn't take my eyes off the screen incase i missed anything normally i have a stint that i enjoy the most but last night i couldn't choose between them loved each one.

Liked the outfit choices last night from Dionne's trademark black an white lingerie at the start then to the White number an finally at the end of the night the half body stocking.

Great to see the Nipple play an Finger sucking back as well the way she Pulls,Tweaks,Twist those nips really does it for me made me laugh when she was in the office set when she bunny hops across the room to get her drink.

More of the same tonight please Tongue

Bazinga!
30-09-2012 13:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

It dont get any better than Dionne and that white thongTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
30-09-2012 14:51
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Fingers crossed Dionne carries on from where she left off last night as i loved every second of that show nice to see the return of the trademark pink one piece outfit that Dionne is wearing right now to start the night off with Tongue

Bazinga!
30-09-2012 21:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV