RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
lovin watchn Dionne,top babeTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
06-04-2013 11:45
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

The black sofa stint was the highlight for me is just a shame they put her on the set so late in the night would have liked to have seen her on it a bit earlier in the night .

I think with the double level set if your going to have Dionne on it for more than one stint then the producer needs to think how can I make this stint different from the last one ie make one stint normal then the next stint on that set a pov is what I would like to see an is a idea for future shows of Dionne's

All in all an enjoyable night Fingers crossed for some office an more sofa sets tonight as well though Tongue

Bazinga!
06-04-2013 12:15
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Now that is what i call a nice surprise to see Dionne back on the sofa set to start the night makes a nice refreshing change from the double level also is good to see her in her trademark Pink one Piece again Tongue

Bazinga!
06-04-2013 22:07
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

Yes that made a refreshing change but it just did not last long enough and now she is back on the double level set yet again Sad.
I am starting to feel rather sorry for her now tbh. The double level overkill is depressingly dull Sad. Sorry but thats how I feel Sad. Its not good for her or her performance to be brutally honest.
I cannot sit here and say everything is wonderful when I know it is not Sad.
Every time she is scheduled I hope for perspex chair, mirror set, bath tub, alleyway. Anything but the bloody double level annoyed.
She can do a stint on my pool table if she wants - that would be fun laugh.
She really needs a change of set desperately bladewave.
Can someone please bin that set for good Huh.

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 00:32 by Snooks.)
07-04-2013 00:30
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoyed The Start Of Dionne Last Night On the Black Couch in Pink She Looked Very Sexy and the Sight of her Bent over was Fantastic,She was OK on the beds but Standing Sets are a Must for Dionne,Some Good Random Moments on the Mic.
07-04-2013 08:52
towny Offline
Senior Poster

(07-04-2013 00:30 )snookered147 Wrote:  Yes that made a refreshing change but it just did not last long enough and now she is back on the double level set yet again Sad.
I am starting to feel rather sorry for her now tbh. The double level overkill is depressingly dull Sad. Sorry but thats how I feel Sad. Its not good for her or her performance to be brutally honest.
I cannot sit here and say everything is wonderful when I know it is not Sad.
Every time she is scheduled I hope for perspex chair, mirror set, bath tub, alleyway. Anything but the bloody double level annoyed.
She can do a stint on my pool table if she wants - that would be fun laugh.
She really needs a change of set desperately bladewave.
Can someone please bin that set for good Huh.

I think everyone that right fancies Dionne gets frustrated with her for something - whether it's the set, her routine, the banter with the crew, or whatever. I'm not too bothered about the sets coz my fav position is when she lays on her back while she messes with her tiny thong Heart My frustration is with that FUCKING MASSIVE GRAPHIC on the right and how the crew constantly manage to cover over her delicious and highly edible crotch area on a fucking regular fucking basis!!
07-04-2013 18:49
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

If anyone from Studio 66 is lurking.....I think you'll note that the sodding double level is a pain in our collective backsides. Enough is enough, get rid please!!!! And that ridiculous collosal graphic on the right of the screen.
07-04-2013 19:33
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Only a short show until three tonight as is normal for a Dionne show on a weekday i hope Dionne will be going on the latest Studio 66 photo shoot this week as she missed the Barcelona photo shoot last year so will be good to see some new shoots from her Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 22:12 by Wazo.)
09-04-2013 22:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from dionne, nice to see her in a variety of outfits and on the office set again. for me nothing topped the sight of dionne wearing just a tiny white thong Smile

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
10-04-2013 10:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A enjoyable night from Dionne well looks like someone must have read our posts last week as we got a Dionne office stint just before she finished last night which was a nice refreshing change from the double level set an is something we hope to see more of come her shows at the weekend

Also made me laugh when it looked like she was hugging the microphone at one point Roll on Friday Tongue

Bazinga!
10-04-2013 12:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV