Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Both Bunny and Ashley are in studio already. I guess this means the show tonight ends at 4. Huh
25-06-2024 20:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Wasn't planning on watching anyway. Though I am curious how Bunny will react to Ashley with her "I don't give a fuck about flashing" attitude. .

And Bunny is soooooooo beautiful. I can't look away, even though she is annoying me Big Grin
25-06-2024 21:12
Posting Machine

(25-06-2024 20:22 )jorrell Wrote:  
(25-06-2024 19:23 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  I have a certain suspicion why they let Ashley get away with so much... but I am afraid that it could come out a bit rude, which is not my intention. So I won't state it. It has something to do with Sandy and her frequent pre peeptime nudity.

Yeah you don't need to say or type it, i think we all know what it is! I applaud you for resisting.

Just more ridiculous nonsense from a cetacean stranded channel (wiki wink!) bladewave BounceBig Laugh

Well, jorrell. Now I have to spell it out, because you made it rude ...

Yes, in fact, I think they get away with more, because they have more body weight. It's not all "hanging out", if you know what I mean. If Lilly or Edita would do some of the poses Ashley got away with last night, this would have ended like an gynological exam.

But I am into chubby Babes and this is not meant negatively in any way.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2024 21:18 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
25-06-2024 21:17
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(25-06-2024 21:17 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(25-06-2024 20:22 )jorrell Wrote:  Yeah you don't need to say or type it, i think we all know what it is! I applaud you for resisting.

Just more ridiculous nonsense from a cetacean stranded channel (wiki wink!) bladewave BounceBig Laugh

Oh My.. I was trying to being respectfully vague and clever so you didn't appear rude, guess that went tits up bladewave

I on the other hand, will call it out, I'm past caring at this point. I like being rude, it pee's people off lolz
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2024 21:36 by jorrell.)
25-06-2024 21:28
Posting Machine

(25-06-2024 21:28 )jorrell Wrote:  
(25-06-2024 21:17 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  
(25-06-2024 20:22 )jorrell Wrote:  Yeah you don't need to say or type it, i think we all know what it is! I applaud you for resisting.

Oh My.. I was trying to being respectfully vague and clever so you didn't appear rude, guess that went tits up bladewave

I on the other hand, will call it out, I'm past caring at this point.

What's "respectfully vague" about "cetacean stranded channel", WTF Huh

I am quite enjoying your posts, jorrell, from the beginning I am reading here... which is a LONG time. But lately you are a bit... let's say "passive aggressive" towards the Babes. Let's not do this, please.

At least because we all know that a certain Babe of BS24 is a very passionate reader of this forum thread and she will jump on any possibility to paint us as women hating bigots...
25-06-2024 21:36
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

ah ha, yes there's the response I thought I might get with that comment, sorry maybe I was a little crude. So basically men should shut up and never be aggressive on here, but the opposite sex can come and say whatever they like to any of us. This isnt directed towards you mate, (I wasn't calling you on anything) its just there's far too much top toeing around on here being careful not to upset anyone.

I've nothing personal towards anyone on here, never have, just maybe had enough of all the nonsense, after all this channel has become a joke and not worth the time invested anymore

Another reason to make today my only day to drop by. Have fun folks bladewave
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2024 21:52 by jorrell.)
25-06-2024 21:43
Posting Machine

(25-06-2024 21:43 )jorrell Wrote:  ah ha, yes there's the response I thought I might get with that comment. So basically men should shut the fuck up and never be aggressive on here, but the opposite sex can come and say whatever they like to any of us. This isnt directed towards you mate, its just there's far too much top toeing around on here being careful not to upset anyone. I've nothing personal towards anyone on here, never have, just maybe had enough of it

Another reason to make today my only day to drop by. Have fun folks bladewave

I am blasting this channel for 6 years in this forum, but I never felt the need to degrade one of the Babes. The only thing you can read from me in over 2000 posts (including my first account) is that I personally don't like the looks of a girl or that she is not my type. You can criticize very drastically without being insulting to particular persons.

This is a basic rule of society and discussion: Be better than your opponent. Just because Wubbalubba is attacking everyone on a personal level is not an invitation to do the same. You just lose the moral high ground. It isn't helping.
25-06-2024 21:54
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Your comment on not wanting to speculate why Ashley is allowed cart blanche was just what we were all probably thinking, maybe I should have just stayed quiet. Quite frankly I didn't expect anyone to actually pick up on my sarcastic comment, but yes I agree we should take the moral high ground because in case you never noticed, any comment directed at me from Charlene NEVER got responded to by me and never will.

In any case, we know the score, we know why they do what they do with certain performers, their biased outlook and double standards etc, we are just agreeing with one another on here that we are all in fact having the same assumptions, we all like to have it confirmed were not seeing things and going mad right cos half of what they do on this channel is nonsensical.

I tried to even go out and bat on behalf of Lilly on a personal level, only to get .. ah you know what. never mind..

No offence intended to anyone and none received bladewave
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2024 22:01 by jorrell.)
25-06-2024 21:59
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Anyway im not gonna watch much maybe a few minutes and im off. Ashley just isnt my type, and although both Bunny and Lilly are absolutely, its just a boob show. BORING! PG Rated soft nonsense, they can stick it , their V.I.P's are plain boring to watch bladewave
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2024 22:17 by jorrell.)
25-06-2024 22:07
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Lilly is clearly dual camming this one hour sessions because she's busy watching her laptop and typing/responding to online viewers because she certainly isn't getting any calls from the channel. what a pointless exercise other than to try and draw people in to her private shows. This is exactly why these so called VIP's just shouldn't be here. All exposure that's all Sad
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2024 23:04 by jorrell.)
25-06-2024 23:03