Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Online
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Tyra has done 2 sets of shows. Her first performances were great, her last 2 was, well a complete bore-fest. I hope she comes back with her original attitude or the weekend is gonna be another fail. Im also hoping for a later 11pm start but knowing the producers, they wont give us what we want, even though they did last week with Lillian Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: Today 18:16 by jorrell.)
Today 18:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

Tyra's looking hot af tonight, just wish she wasn't split screen renders her unwatchable for me
Today 20:22
jorrell Online
Master Poster

unfortunately we wont get much solo screen time with tyra tonight and I guess she'll be done by 4am starting so early. Why they dont stagger the start times is beyond me Sad
(This post was last modified: Today 20:27 by jorrell.)
Today 20:26
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Online
Posting Machine

(Today 20:22 )ShadyAFC Wrote:  Tyra's looking hot af tonight, just wish she wasn't split screen renders her unwatchable for me

That's why I am not watching. I generally don´t follow the channel anymore, only when there is an interesting Babe (so basically never). But even now when there is an interesting Babe - and ohhhh boy is Tyra hot - they torture me with this splitscreen shit.

I will watch for a very short while tonight after midnight to see if we get the crazy hot debut Tyra or weirdly soft second show Tyra. If we get the hot one, maybe I will watch tomorrow, when she is alone.
Today 20:28
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 20:26 )jorrell Wrote:  unfortunately we wont get much solo screen time with tyra tonight and I guess she'll be done by 4am starting so early. Why they dont stagger the start times is beyond me Sad

I know mate it sucks, hope her show tomorrow stays as a solo one
Today 20:30
jorrell Online
Master Poster

they really need to stop this splitscreen crap, there's much better ways to do it, Id even take them having fullscreen on one at a time with a smaller window and swapping over, regularly but hey that takes constant effort from the production team who I guess are too laxz for that
(This post was last modified: Today 20:31 by jorrell.)
Today 20:31
Posting Machine

The problem is that it makes sense to do it this way. More Babes = more callers. And when they are not together in the studio, there is only splitscreen.
Today 20:34
ShadyAFC Online
Senior Poster

(Today 20:31 )jorrell Wrote:  they really need to stop this splitscreen crap, there's much better ways to do it, Id even take them having fullscreen on one at a time with a smaller window and swapping over, regularly but hey that takes constant effort from the production team who I guess are too laxz for that

Yup if both are in the studio have them on at the same time but stagger their breaks, and if 1 is at home and 1 is in the studio then stagger their slots so there's always someone on screen
Today 20:35
jorrell Online
Master Poster

(Today 20:34 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  The problem is that it makes sense to do it this way. More Babes = more callers. And when they are not together in the studio, there is only splitscreen.

doesnt need the stupid huge grey border around it making it even smaller though does it. Just leave it fullscreen and split it bladewave
(This post was last modified: Today 20:37 by jorrell.)
Today 20:37
Posting Machine

(Today 20:37 )jorrell Wrote:  
(Today 20:34 )meisterlampe1989_2.0 Wrote:  The problem is that it makes sense to do it this way. More Babes = more callers. And when they are not together in the studio, there is only splitscreen.

doesnt need the stupid huge grey border around it making it even smaller though does it. Just leave it fullscreen and split it bladewave

Well, you know how often I bitched about their graphic layout Big Grin
Today 20:38