Poll: How many guys here actually phone in to these channels ?
I call them
I never have
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Calling The Shows - Chat, Advice, Experiences Etc
It depends what you like. Some guys seem to like to just direct the girl and get them into whatever positions they want to see them in and so on. I personally like to be really descriptive and talk about what I want to do to her and vice versa. Some girls won't be any good at that and just moan and groan until you're off the phone as quick as possible but others get really into it and are really filthy and descriptive.
18-02-2012 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(18-02-2012 20:05 )Scotsman Wrote:  It depends what you like. Some guys seem to like to just direct the girl and get them into whatever positions they want to see them in and so on. I personally like to be really descriptive and talk about what I want to do to her and vice versa. Some girls won't be any good at that and just moan and groan until you're off the phone as quick as possible but others get really into it and are really filthy and descriptive.

What was Emma Spellar, Rebecca Jade and Hannah Mac like on the phones mate? Not that I have ever called the shows but I was just interested to see what they were like on the phones

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
18-02-2012 20:12
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(18-02-2012 16:11 )ElitePred Wrote:  I called for the first time on Thursday night, speaking to Paige Turnah. Although it turned me on way more that just watching I didn't really know what to say. Can anyone give any tips.

I bet Paige was more than able to keep the mood though hehe.

I do notice overhearing some girls are not that good at keeping the flow going without much response from some callers, which can be a pity. Understandably the performers would like/need some kind of response, but sometimes it's hard for a guy to think of words when caught up in the moment and certain other functions of the brain are engaged *ahem* The girls should know that, especially as the call 'progresses', not all the time but it's not always natural to talk all the way home, as it were.

But honestly most of the time they are more than happy to hear a bit of enjoyment, a sincere 'God that is fucking great what you're doing!' sort of thing. 'Tonight I just can't take my eyes off your ****' Take it from there and start building in a bit of description about what you want to do as you feel more comfortable with it.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 21:55 by Roquentin.)
18-02-2012 21:49
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I used to phone BS, Bangbabes, RLC and Elite, but only phone Elite every now and then depending who is on now. I won't phone BS anymore because of obvious reasons. RLC depending again on who's on. All in all, I rarely call them now compared to 2-3+yrs ago because they're just too restricted now and not giving me any reason to shell out £20-£30 on a call where i'd be better off just calling a number out of a jazz mag.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
18-02-2012 21:57
Shamrock71 Offline

(09-02-2012 11:10 )PinderPuller77 Wrote:  Anybody else know a babe that has been on the phone to two at same time?

What about Priya last week on her party line? That must have been more than 2 at the same time.
27-02-2012 09:44
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

Scotsman - you've called all those girls and never spoken to Paige Tyler??
27-02-2012 16:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not a fan unfortunately!
27-02-2012 19:02
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

i called up Sammie Dee once and there was a guy on the phone with her. he was very polite and when Sammie asked him what he wanted, he said "i just want to, like, appreciate you", to which she replied "or i can just wank you off with my tits?"
02-03-2012 15:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Hell's bells - you could buy a decent little car with the money you must have spent calling this lot... Smile

(12-02-2012 14:26 )Scotsman Wrote:  I think it's time I updated the previous list I posted back in November 2008 as I've understandably called a whole lot of other girls since then, so here's the list of girls that I can remember calling since autumn/winter 2006. This includes nights and days and some I've called on both.

[i][SNIP][i]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
02-03-2012 19:50
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yep, thankfully I've managed to cut it down and actually had one phonebill this year that had no call charges on it! The following one was over £100 but that's a lot better than the days I was clocking up £400 a month!
05-03-2012 19:23