Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
A thong and oil show please Dionne, and keep teasing those nipsTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
10-06-2012 13:14
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2012 23:04 )gingerbloke Wrote:  Could somebody please tell me the point in Dionne Daniels being on our screens......she is one of the most boring girls on Elite, every time the camera goes anywhere near her she covers herself with her hand every chance she gets..... what's the point in wearing sheer panties if you don't want anyone to see, it doesn't even come close to teasing but just plain boring.................

I agree somewhat, as she's worn that same pair of underwear in the past, and never covered them, yet sometimes she puts her hand in place, even though it doesn't make any sense. Why wear that pair then, and why worry about it some nights, and not on other nights??? We can barely see anything anyway, other than the smallest outline, which we can kind of see on most pairs of underwear on the other women.

Dionne will never be off the screens though, as she's too cute and has a lot of fans.
10-06-2012 13:25
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Must say that Dionne's Alley stint was a pleasure to watch last-nightBig Grin
How a simple, small blackcoat can look super sexy on a girl like Dionne and she used it with great effect by playing/teasing with it by unbuttoning the top to show cleveage and lifting it up showing that arse which was grinding on that drainpipeeekeekeek

Also don't know how many Redbulls she drank lastnightlaugh but she did one-heck-of-a-stint on the white draws as she was full of energy!!! Love the way she's against the shelf and bends all the way down with her arse completly in the airHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
10-06-2012 14:57
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

I know Dionne's never gonna get naked but its realy boring seein her wear the same outfits everytime shes on she should switch it up and keep it interesting for example a pair of jeans like Clare, college girl like charlie, maybe a secretary look with glasses on the desk set anything realy just something different.
10-06-2012 21:08
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Fingers crossed Dionne carries on from where she left off last night nice to see the return of her trademark black one piece outfit for the first hour Tongue

Bazinga!
10-06-2012 22:00
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Who doesn't love the one piece outfit?
10-06-2012 22:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice!!! Smile
10-06-2012 22:38
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Wow! Heart Dionne is looking so sexy tonight in her skimpy white see though knickers laugh best babe on any channel tonight definite Cool
10-06-2012 22:58
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^

Very nice indeedBig Grin Didn't expect Dionne to have that sort of outfit! But she's looking mighty fine in it, revealing bra and pantiesHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
10-06-2012 22:58
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

if i had to choose between dionne HeartTongue & some of my ex gfs, then miss daniels will win hands-downs, no doubt whatsoever Wink, none of my gfs are a match to this stunnin hottie Tongue

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
11-06-2012 01:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV