Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne Heart looked fuckin hot on that white couch tonight Big Grin, another great fantastic night from Miss Daniels once again Big Grin

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
04-07-2012 02:34
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very nice night from dionne last night. loved her tiny thongs which showed off her lovely rear and as always was fun on the beds

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
04-07-2012 09:04
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Love the tiny thong'sTongueTongue Maybee just a wisp of landing strip, Victoria style would be good for meTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
04-07-2012 09:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoyable show from Dionne, liked the cave-girl outfit to start with those boobs always want to fall out of that outfit, really enjoyed the red lingerie red suits her so well and she was fun on the mic with a lot of random comments, top performance from the lovely Miss daniels.
04-07-2012 10:00
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^

Agree with the above comments a very good night from DionneBig Grin Like how she's mixing up her tease hours by getting in the office being more active as she looked stunning moving around the office with her cave-girl outfit! Also great to see her stand up more when it comes to the beds just showing us what a curvy body she has and what an arse!!!! and dam I love it when she plays with her panty strapseek

My favorite stint had to be on that one-armed couch stint looking dam fine in red and hot seeing her bend over when she's on her knees showing that peach of an arseeekeekeek
Ofcourse she made me laugh with the teddy she had on the white draw set and her mic moments and the hatBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 11:51 by Pyro.)
04-07-2012 11:09
towny Offline
Senior Poster

One of my favourite poses from Dionne is when she lies on her back with her legs open and sometimes messes with the front of her panties - you know, her beautiful boat-race is in the bottom left of the screen and crotch in top right. I have slow broadband so don't watch online and watch on TV. Why oh why oh why does that fucking graphic in the top right hand corner have to be right over Dionne's crotch? Is it a ploy to get us to watch online or are the cameramen slightly backward? Please advise.
04-07-2012 12:39
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A much better variety of set choices from Dionne last night which included the Office to the White Draws as well as the purple bed set but have to agree with Pyro that the highlight for me was Dionne on the white sofa.

It was good to see Dionne back on the White Sofa set looking fantastic in red loved when she was sitting over the sofa arm showing off that amazing booty. Great to see more panty play an espically good to see even more nipple play

Dionne's banter on the mic made me laugh when she was telling us how it was her fault that the camera man got stuck on the window sill when she was in the office an that was he going to jump an that it was quiet high Big Grin

Also when Ashley took over an started having a giggle fit to then inform us Dionne had just walked into a Light.

Also what was with Dionne an random objects last night at one point we had a Bunny some red leg/arm warmer thing an then of course Dionne trying on the baseball cap in different poses

Roll on Friday Tongue

Bazinga!
04-07-2012 13:08
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne starting her night off in the Office set for her tease hourBig Grin Plus what an new one-piece she has on, tighty wrapped around her curves combined with the black stockings she's looking "Bang-Tidy" eekeekeek

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 21:14 by Pyro.)
06-07-2012 21:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looks like another start in the office from Dionne tonight looking fantastic in a outfit that the only other time i seen her wear it was in one of her recent videos have to say i am liking the trend of Dionne starting the night off in places like the office an Alleyway as she has done recently rather than the normal beds mixes things up a little.

Just hope this office stint is not just for the tease hour an we get another stint in there later on tonight mostly standing sets tonight please Tongue

Bazinga!
06-07-2012 21:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

to use another keith lemon phrase "id smash her back doors in!!!!!!!" Smile dionne is looking sensational right now

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
06-07-2012 21:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV