Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Very good from Dionne last night, enjoyed the office stint but i really liked her on the beds she really showed that amazing bum off with some cracking close ups and those thongs get smaller each time she is on.
12-07-2012 08:48
Find all posts by this user
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

A very good night from Miss DanielsWink Loved the Office stint as always as she has more freedom to move around showing of that incredible, curvy body and sure did love it when she spread her legs across the deskBig Grin

Also a vast improvement when it came to the bed sets lastnight as she showed much more energy and was very much in the "mood" and good to see the return of the finger sucking as one-one does it betterTongue

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
12-07-2012 11:03
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Really enjoyed Dionne's show last night from start to finish as Pyro mentioned above i agree she defiantly seemed in the mood/Zone last night.

I like how over the past six months Dionne has evolved her shows to make the most out of that amazing ass she has as noticed its the thing most want to see when she is on screen.

Have to say i preferred the Double level an purple bed stints over the office stint last night nice to see the finger sucking back as well like it once she has finished sucking her fingers she rubs them around her nipple.

Made me smile how she kept forgetting the Channel number an the number to text in for pics an Vids because normally she is good at remembering them

Roll on Saturday Tongue

Bazinga!
12-07-2012 13:00
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking beautiful in blue right now hoping she carry's on from where she left off on Wednesday as she was certainly in the zone/mood that night Tongue

Bazinga!
14-07-2012 22:08
returnofthesaint Offline
Senior Poster

Loving the stockings! Put the high heels back on hun!
14-07-2012 22:18
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne's back and back in the school/college desk set and looking amazing in that classic stockings and suspenders outfit!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
14-07-2012 23:58
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Cute Heart Dionne is the best babe on any babe channels tonight, she is on absolutely sizzling form looking so sexy! she is fantastic Heart Heart Cool
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2012 01:12 by Classic84.)
15-07-2012 00:56
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very good show again from Dionne last night liked her outfits particulary the lingerie and she was very good on the sets really liked the table she used that well bending over it and revealing that gorgeous sexy bum.
15-07-2012 08:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from dionne, she wore very sexy lingerie and was on her usual top form with my fav moment being right at the start. dionne was on the mic and one of the elite crew must have told her to say something she shouldnt for a laugh and dionne giggled and said "i cant say that, that's rude" Smile

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
15-07-2012 09:42
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A solid an enjoyable performance from Dionne who once again looked in the mood/Zone once again last night

Am starting to think Elite or Dionne have read this thread recently as the the other week we wrote that we would like to see Dionne an Charlie paired up which we got an we also mentioned that we would have liked to have seen Dionne do a longer stint on the collage desk set which we got last night.

Speaking of the Collage desk set for me it was Dionne's best stint of the Night an is a set which i am surprised Dionne has not used more of in the past as like the office an white draws its a set that is perfect for her.

Also like how Dionne has brought things like the finger sucking an Nipple play into her shows as both things really do it for me espically Dionne looking up at you with those big brown eyes while she is sucking those fingers

More of the same next time please Tongue

Bazinga!
15-07-2012 12:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV