babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ping_pong Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
paid by sms tonight just to see lori. im truly a mug. what an absolute pile. fake soft rubbish. i blame myself for not stopping and thinking. last ever time i pay money to see fake rubbish. oh well. live and learn.
16-12-2012 01:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Well so far tonight, Britney had it out straight away, Paris keeps promising to do do, but hasn't yet.

We're now just after the 2nd segment, with one of these stupid films that no one watches and just wastes time, utter shite.

Wish they would shrink the osg. They could make them smaller, and someone needs to remind the cameraman that the graphics are there when he's moving the cam about. Too many great sights obstructed by the bloody graphics
16-12-2012 02:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The POV cam guy tonight is useless imo , he can't stay still for a second and imo is ruining the show, he can't focus on any part of the girls body for more than a second before he erratically moves around, i wouldn't pay him in washers, he is getting all the angles wrong and showing bugger all extreme close ups, POV means "point of view", it's supposed to represent what you see and look at with you're own eyes if you were actually with the girls, well my eyes and head wouldn't be erratically moving around like the cam guy , i would be bloody dizzy if i did , some of these "work experience" cam guy BS seem to employ have no idea how POV cam work should be done, they seem to think they have got to wobble and keep moving the camera all over the place, they should look at some of the POV cam work done on the Studio 66 shows to see how it should be done .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2012 02:27 by mr mystery.)
16-12-2012 02:21
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Tame lame shite again on BSX tonight.
Paris "text us we'll do anything... we want you to order us"
Text "show us your pussy"
Paris "you have to ask niceely and tell us your name"
Text "Hi Paris, Rob here, please show us your pussy"
Pairs "I will" (but doesn't)
.... repeat for next 2 hours.
And as for the lame similated oral sex with a 12 inch gap between them. Don't get me started.
And the amateur cameraman making us sick with his wobbly handheld, mostly pointing at the ceiling. Why doesn't the produce tell him to put the thing back on the tripod.... piss poor show.

Oh my god, now they're going for comedy points. They are taking it in turns at faking doing each other with a dildo, unfortunately the cameraman is at such an angle that you can clearly see it is going about 6 inches wide of her right hip...... oh and Paris has a pillow over herself just in case it were to come too close. Its so poor it's almost funny.

Sadly I think amateur wobbly cameraman is getting tired, he's getting even wobblier.
16-12-2012 02:50
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Was that the "Lori live at midnight on BSX" thing..... whilst at the same time she was on the regular channel.... and they just put on a 10 minute tape of her on BSX showingl less than on the regular channel. We all know they are blatant lying cheats. I don;t know why we bother.
16-12-2012 03:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

What a shambles,Thursday night was good this is the exact polar opposite,a rubbish set,cameraman and to top it all badly simulated oral contact,this is not a show in my opinion which seems to be substantiated by the lack of texts,i think people haved worked out that their requests are being read but not acted upon.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2012 23:45 by jimmyt73.)
16-12-2012 03:41
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

so to summarise tonight

plus point
Brooklyn opened her legs no surprise there

negative points
Paris was doing the 'I will in the next segment' routine and basically got called out by a load of texters, for the bullshit merchant she is.
Paris doent do BSX level
the cameraman must have been drunk, the camera work was truly awful and so bad.
repeatedly asking for texts on what we want, and then platantly ignoring most of them

bsx had been doin so much better since Wednesday, 2 really good nights, then Dionne, who isnt my thing so I didnt bother, but she was supposedly very good, so we think BSX have their act together.

and then we get this pile of rotting cabbages! BSX you fucked up here!
so,
Sunday 16th
That's right guys our two lovely nurses are back and ready to give you the attention you need! What ever the problem guys, Sunday night we have our sexy nurse Preeti and her dirty assistant Penny in residence! This is just what the Doctor ordered and our nurses know exactly all of the right places to get you guys going and ready for the week! Nurse Preeti certainly has the experience to give you exactly what you want and her dirty is willing to please!

Preeti, is good, but I've seen her bits so many times, I could draw them with my eyes closed, so its down to Penny, and i have zero confidence on penny. last she she kept saying she was showing pussy, when what she meant was the bit of skin above her pussy. Penny repeatedly sayss he will then fails to do bsx level

and after tonights farce, Sunday looks like a waste of time, I am well unimpressed.
16-12-2012 04:47
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-12-2012 03:00 )atozed Wrote:  Was that the "Lori live at midnight on BSX" thing..... whilst at the same time she was on the regular channel.... and they just put on a 10 minute tape of her on BSX showingl less than on the regular channel. We all know they are blatant lying cheats. I don;t know why we bother.

Then why do you - no good just complaining
16-12-2012 15:17
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

All these complaints but you are still payong to watch the crap.

Vote with your reasoning and do not give them any more money - it may be the only thing to do to get the programme makers see sense
16-12-2012 15:22
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(16-12-2012 22:51 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationX: Preeti and Penny LIVE TONIGHT. Freeview CH95 or BSX.tv from 11:30pm. x

Any chance of Penny doing BSX level and not her usual 'almost nude but not quite' act

I'd have this show but too many times she's not done the BSX despite promises

we just need to know! Thats all
16-12-2012 23:31

babestation xtra