babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Who was First Babe you liked when you started watching the Babechannels

Colmanjohn Offline
Banned

RE: Who was First Babe you liked when you started watching the Babechannels
On the dayshows tommie-jo n she luks even better nw imo. Niteshows i liked watch n jordan jagger vry hot!
29-03-2011 14:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
roadster Offline
Junior Poster

on daytime mine was Bianca a it was a shame when she left
31-03-2011 11:04
T1984 Offline
Junior Poster

Only got Sky about 18 months - 2 years ago and was oblivious to the existence of these channels prior to that but the first girl who caught my eye was definitely Emily Dean back when she had shorter blonde hair. Always looked out for her on the channels from that moment on so absolutely gutted that she has since retired.

Second to the perfect Ms. Dean would be Jet although it would appear she's no longer doing the shows either now... Bad times
31-03-2011 11:25
adaml10 Offline
Junior Poster

First girl that caught my eye was daryl morgan, loved watching her ever since.

Favourite babes at the moment-Dolly Delight, jessica lloyd, lolly badcock, lily roma
other faves : Sophia knight, alex adams, reede fox, delta white, daryl morgan
01-04-2011 03:35
the priest Offline
Master Poster

The first babe was Dani O'neal used to stay up late to watch her flash her pussy top stuff
03-04-2011 18:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It was late summer 2006 when I started watching and I think the first girl I seen on TV was Ashleigh on the BangBabes dayshow at the time on a Sunday morning. I started looking out for channels then and seen other girls on BB like Donna Duke, Holly James, Daryl Morgan, Victoria, Vikki V, Laura J etc. I started calling not long after but could only watch the dayshows as my parents were always around at night and I didn't have Sky in my room! Back then though, you could talk filth to the daytime babes which was fantastic! Had some great calls with some of the aforementioned babes and also Asia when she started.

A couple of months later I started watching the babe shows and sneaking in a call whenever I could. It was always Dani O'Neal and Tiffany that I looked out for the most and used to love calling. I discovered other babes like Dionne and Emily and also loved calling the hot babes I'd seen on day shows like Victoria, Daryl, Holly etc.

That really was a phenomenal time as there were hardly any pics or vids of the babes online and the thrill of watching and especially calling and talking filth to such gorgeous girls was such an amazing thrill.
04-04-2011 18:42
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Any particular girl
Any particular girl responsible for getting you hooked on the Babechannels? For me there certainly was. A girl that would make members change their social life, even make them change work patterns when she was appearing. The talk all week would be about her next show, and then we would suffer with massive disappointments when she didn't show, which was a fairly regular occurrence. She would always have some ardent fan ready to make an excuse for her. An excuse no one would believe, but all would be willing to forgive. But when she did appear she was more often than not pure magical to watch. In my opinion no one as come close to ever matching her filthy cock stiffening tease. So if I was nominating the girl that was responsible for getting me interested in the Babechannels. It would have to be the one and only, the never bettered since and never likely to be. The Damsel from Derby. The horse riding blonde DANICA THRALL.
24-04-2013 23:36
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

started watching in 05/06 sometime around them years, and my first interest was Yvette Merriman (worked on BS) not to sure where she is now, but I loved her arse. And then I came across the great Dionne Mendez who is probably the Legend of all Legends on the babeshows.
25-04-2013 00:04
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

On nights it was camilla the most stunning babe i thought id ever seen and on daysssssss? Holly James!

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
25-04-2013 09:20
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Vikki Thomas - Very good looking, busty, curvy and very sexy.Tongue

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
22-06-2013 23:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV