Senior Poster

RE: Jasmine
[Image: keira_4_thumb.jpg]
15-11-2009 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

'cubby' what a piss taking..... anyway Jasmines gorgeous in everyway, her curves are amazing their what make her herself AND their all natural which is rare these days.
15-11-2009 16:48
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i wonder when she's on next. greedy though it may seem- if i had my way she would be on every single night. i always seem to miss her night shows. anyone know when her next night show is ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-11-2009 17:18
Jasmine Offline
Junior Poster

Nice post bobby! How about you post a picture of yourself and I can tell you exactly what I think. I could be pretty harsh back but not going to waste my breath and looking at the lovely comments from the other guys puts a huge smile on my face and overides a pathetic post. I would suggest if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it at all, didn't your mother ever teach you that one? Obv not lol. Now guys thank you for your comments, lots of love to all of you. Am on pp tomorrow 4-9pm so hope you enjoy the show. Bobby maybe you just shouldn't tune in lol. Mwah xxx

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/jasminexjones

http://www.glamworship.com/performer/jasmine-jones

CLIP STORE - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40399
15-11-2009 17:39
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Jasmine is gorgeous. Out of all the babes on all the channels she makes my top 5.
15-11-2009 18:01
synerd Offline
Jordana Lover!

(15-11-2009 17:39 )Jasmine Wrote:  Nice post bobby! How about you post a picture of yourself and I can tell you exactly what I think. I could be pretty harsh back but not going to waste my breath and looking at the lovely comments from the other guys puts a huge smile on my face and overides a pathetic post. I would suggest if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it at all, didn't your mother ever teach you that one? Obv not lol. Now guys thank you for your comments, lots of love to all of you. Am on pp tomorrow 4-9pm so hope you enjoy the show. Bobby maybe you just shouldn't tune in lol. Mwah xxx

And that is why i and many others love Jasmine she shoots from the hips lol. i for one will definately be tuning in to see you xxx Heart
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009 19:08 by synerd.)
15-11-2009 18:31
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Superb response Jasmine to a thoughtless post. Is there any wonder so many women have cosmetic surgery or end up with anoxeria when a lovely curvy woman is described in such terms. School yard comment that one I'm afraid.

Man cannot live on head alone.
15-11-2009 19:00
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(14-11-2009 20:32 )Bobby Wrote:  does anyone else think shes a bit chubby? especially around her thighs.
Plus her personality is not that great either.
Just wondered if im alone in this thought.

Between jessica and jasmine, i would choose jessica anytime.

Chubby my fucking ass!!!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
15-11-2009 19:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-11-2009 20:32 )Bobby Wrote:  does anyone else think shes a bit chubby? especially around her thighs.
Plus her personality is not that great either.
Just wondered if im alone in this thought.

Between jessica and jasmine, i would choose jessica anytime.

you need to go to specsavers and thats putting it midly. jasmine has a wonderful curvy figure which is always a pleasure to see day or night and has a very nice personality

Quote:Nice post bobby! How about you post a picture of yourself and I can tell you exactly what I think. I could be pretty harsh back but not going to waste my breath and looking at the lovely comments from the other guys puts a huge smile on my face and overides a pathetic post. I would suggest if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it at all, didn't your mother ever teach you that one? Obv not lol. Now guys thank you for your comments, lots of love to all of you. Am on pp tomorrow 4-9pm so hope you enjoy the show. Bobby maybe you just shouldn't tune in lol. Mwah xxx

i too agree with you jasmine clearly this person has nothing better to do than slag women off he obviously likes the stick thin models on catwalks rather than curvy women like you

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
15-11-2009 19:21
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

Very nice answer Jasmine !

I am happy to know that you will be on the show tomorrow ! Can(t wait until then !

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
15-11-2009 19:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV