Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: OnlyFans
20-06-2024 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2024 19:33 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Well worth a read…

Reporter goes undercover as onlyfans chatter

I found about this trend about a couple of years ago. Man I feel sorry for the poor saps who fall for this.
20-06-2024 22:07
cameronisaac Offline
Apprentice Poster

The cold, transactional nature of some interactions can definitely be a turn-off. I mean, if you're paying for content, you want it to feel at least a bit personal, right? The third-party management stuff is really annoying too. It ruins the experience when you realize the person you think you're chatting with is actually just some manager sending generic replies.
04-07-2024 16:22
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2024 16:22 )cameronisaac Wrote:  The cold, transactional nature of some interactions can definitely be a turn-off. I mean, if you're paying for content, you want it to feel at least a bit personal, right? The third-party management stuff is really annoying too. It ruins the experience when you realize the person you think you're chatting with is actually just some manager sending generic replies.

Sort of sums up why I gave up on OF
Having that doubt creeping in your mind the whole time really made it a lot less fun
Also, you can sort of tell the cold nature when you get replies to messages (usually before shows to entice you or when content is coming out)

I noticed the trend of guys paying for the performers to answer their messages during shows. Either on air or in privates. So they have those doubts as well

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
04-07-2024 17:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2024 19:33 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Well worth a read…

Reporter goes undercover as onlyfans chatter

I just sent the link in a message on OF to Lucy Zara aka Spam Queen. No reply yet. lol
Today 04:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles