babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Kartel K - Chat, Caps & Videos

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kartel K - Chat, Caps & Videos
A very filthy TV stint from Kartel last night as she looked great in her red lingerie as she oiled up her magnificent arse & her lovely natural assets & then gyrating her oiled up magnificent arse & her oiled up natural assets jiggling shockedshockedshocked

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
03-07-2024 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Excellent to see Kartel back on tv last night. She looked stunning in her lingerie & was very filthy in every tv stint she did with as always her lovely natural assets jiggling & bent over gyrating her magnificent arse Heart

10-07-2024 13:17
Narn Offline

Hi guys I believe this is my first ever post here in over 10 years!

I'm currently here after just seeing Kartel on tv again where I noticed some strange stuff has been going on since the beginning of the month:

She doesnt take all of her clothes off anymore!

Not only that but she was renamed as 'Kartely' Kay on tv?? Well besides her I noticed all the other babes who used to strip all off such as Beth, Nicole, Atlanta dont do so anymore.

This has been like this for a few weeks now leading me to question if there's some new no taking it all off rule?

It's just not the same anymore
16-07-2024 01:44
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

It maybe frustrating for various girls who can't go naked with the current restrictions but just got to get on with it and still find a way to do a show take Beth and Atlanta as prime examples still haven't disappointed
I'm sure they will remove the restrictions soon enough

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-07-2024 07:48
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

16-07-2024 08:42
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(16-07-2024 07:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  It maybe frustrating for various girls who can't go naked with the current restrictions but just got to get on with it and still find a way to do a show take Beth and Atlanta as prime examples still haven't disappointed

I’m going to add kartel to the list of ppl who get on with it.. I mean just look above you.. this was her last night. She absolutely has been amazing still… constantly getting oiled up, different positions outfits etc.. why only Beth and Atlanta get the praise? You can only look as far as this thread and these caps to see that she still puts on fantastic show.. I don’t understand this notion that she’s particularly frustrated that she can’t get naked.. has anyone asked her this?
(16-07-2024 08:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  {snip}

Easily babe of the night for meSurprisedSurprised

Thanks for the caps mate!!
16-07-2024 08:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic mind-blowing filth from Kartel last night, doing a good a show as she could under the new tv rules.

She looked fantastic in her black lingerie including oiling up her magnificent arse & then gyrating it at the camera and oiling up her lovely natural assets before jiggling & fondling them shockedshockedshocked

16-07-2024 13:17
Geriisgreat Online
Posting Machine

Quote:I’m going to add kartel to the list of ppl who get on with it.. I mean just look above you.. this was her last night. She absolutely has been amazing still… constantly getting oiled up, different positions outfits etc.. why only Beth and Atlanta get the praise? You can only look as far as this thread and these caps to see that she still puts on fantastic show.. I don’t understand this notion that she’s particularly frustrated that she can’t get naked.. has anyone asked her this?

Well it had been a couple of weeks since I last caught kartel in any of my recordings
Kartel is one of my favs out with Beth and Atlanta
I do enjoy when she does oil even if she doesn't she still gets on with it to provide a good show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-07-2024 17:12
Narn Offline

(16-07-2024 07:48 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  It maybe frustrating for various girls who can't go naked with the current restrictions but just got to get on with it and still find a way to do a show take Beth and Atlanta as prime examples still haven't disappointed

ah so thats confirmation i wasnt imagining it there are new rules in place. i wasnt aware for sure until now, cheers
16-07-2024 19:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A very filthy TV stint from Kartel last night including gyrating her magnificent bottom close up to the camera & her lovely natural assets jiggling away as she looked great in her lingerie Heart

20-07-2024 14:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV