Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
(25-07-2024 04:42 )ManuelM Wrote:  How was Tyra's show?

Since nobody wrote anything about it, I guess it was the non-performance we predicted for tonight.

It was virtually the same as the previous night, if not worse.
25-07-2024 09:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

WOW, I had a quick scan through the recording last night as I refused to watch Tyra again live, and yes it was even worse than the night before. Absolutely terrible actually, still no naked slot and she spent well over an hour sat talking to the cameraman, and looking directly to us the viewer talking constantly? does she not understand we cant hear without a mic present or what?

Suffice to say, I think we can firmly put Tyra in the 'soft performer' category and not worth watching along with Lillian, Amanda, Venom, Bunny, Christy & Katharina at present. (The list keeps getting ever longer) Those 2 nights were totally pointless. Her call count was even worse, well I wonder why that was.

Her outfit although looking stunning on camera in her pillar box red PVC, was far too modest and a very large pair of bikini bottoms with it to ensure nothing was seen. Plus, the entire outfit was kept firmly on all evening. We were subjected to complete tease-tactics once again, but worse than that, she basically did nothing all night, no energy, no enthusiasm, no movement, no actual show! A Lillian type event if you 'will' (did you see what I did there? lmao) bladewave

I fear that after Vicky's 3 explicit type shows last week, they've defaulted to a very low key, 'play it safe week' and my god it shows. Seeing as no-one else is on all weekend Id call that job done then.

Speaking of which, the schedule has changed for the third time this week. Venom now removed as well, leaving Charlene to cover Friday solo and nothing over the entire weekend AGAIN! The channel is at DEFCON 2, we need them to get girls in the studio desperately Surprised

So, 4 day week it is over the 7 days once again. I really hope the new girl can bring something, anything to the show Monday, because this is really looking grim Sad

With all that said, see you all next week and we will see what takes place with 'Kassandra', you know, if that doesn't get cancelled too before we get there.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2024 14:36 by jorrell.)
25-07-2024 13:36
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2024 11:34 )DB83 Wrote:  ...that none of you will be watching. Pull the other one.

But since you are full of these 'grand' theories I'll waste some words on a few of my own.

BS24 "Tyra. Will you do a few shows this week. We are a bit short on Talent and Ability right now"
Tyra "Sure"
BS24 "Tyra. Times are hard so we will have to reduce your money"
Tyra "In that case I will also reduce my hours and not get naked at least for one of these nights"

Happily I was unable to watch, so the lucky one it seemsTongue

More likely scenario:

BS24 "Tyra are you willing to do a soft boring show for a couple of nights and for less money as we anticipate fewer callers."
Tyra: "Yeah sure, I'm not doing anything else so may as well sit on my arse and chat with the guys in the studio. Why so soft?"
BS24 "Well we gave the punters 3 really good nights at the weekend from Vicky, she had a ball and the callers were plentiful and ecstatic.
The freeloaders were in raptures and are creaming themselves in anticipation of a couple of similar shows from yourself. So we thought we would totally piss them off and waste their time just to show them who's in charge around here. A hoot, eh?"
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2024 15:12 by steviebaby.)
25-07-2024 15:10
ManuelM Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you, guys!!

I am glad I had decided not to watch.

So Edita, Dani and Venom cancelled their scheduled shows?!

Tonight - Lilly and Amanda
Tomorrow - Charlene
Saturday - Charlene
Sunday - nothing
Monday - Kassandra and Charlene
Tuesday - Kassandra and Bunny
Wednesday - nothing
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2024 15:44 by ManuelM.)
25-07-2024 15:41
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Whatever the wild theories, there is something not quite right at BS24 right now.

One can accept one girl cancelling. One can even, at the law of averages, accept two. But to have three in a row ?

Now I did watch last night. I NEVER for any show build up my expectations. Even based on an earlier performance if it does not meet some people's expectations and let's be blunt here every post prior to Tyra's first night was hyped up. Hence the quick deflation.
25-07-2024 16:30
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

I have to agree, there is something very strange going on for so many cancellations to take place.

The upcoming week has to be the worse I've ever seen it.. just 2 performers (Charlene x3 & Kassandra x2) cover the entire next week (I'm not really counting Bunny for obvious reasons, plus she also cancelled the last appearance)

What the heck is going on? Have all performers had their earning reduced to cut costs perhaps, certainly not looking good at all Huh
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2024 11:27 by jorrell.)
26-07-2024 11:22
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Just a quick update, the schedule has just added Lilly/Charlene for Thursday, but more importantly the new girl Lydia Maus96 is with us for Friday! bladewave

At least we now have 2 new girls to watch this week!

[Image: Qf5KkL2M_t.png]
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2024 15:20 by jorrell.)
26-07-2024 14:54
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

While it is no big deal, just to show their incompetence at the end of the web-feed before they switch to the tv feed they put up the 'Live' graphic which has since resulted in a black screen with the 'live' graphic.

For those interested, the tv is showing the right feed as was the web prior to this cock-up which is quite a warm loop of an earlier Edita show.
28-07-2024 20:45
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(28-07-2024 20:45 )DB83 Wrote:  While it is no big deal, just to show their incompetence at the end of the web-feed before they switch to the tv feed they put up the 'Live' graphic which has since resulted in a black screen with the 'live' graphic.

For those interested, the tv is showing the right feed as was the web prior to this cock-up which is quite a warm loop of an earlier Edita show.

Yeah I noticed this too, running their standard adverts on a loop on no show days, i found it a little strange to see the live studio feed pop up with a blank screen. I would expect for it to be switched from an automated video loop, to a studio live feed, would require user input from the studio but surely there's no-one present tonight, why would there be? Huh
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2024 22:08 by jorrell.)
28-07-2024 21:52
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

A 4 day week coming up once again with no shows over the entire weekend, Charlene as always at the helm for 4 of them when 2 new girls are set to appear. I'll leave you all to make what you will of that but its fairly obvious bladewave

We have had no less than 10 new performers appear over the last three months (about to be a total of 12 after this week), yet we are left with barely enough girls to scape together a ridiculously poor schedule for weeks on end?

We can all speculate what is going on, but suffice to say, that is a very low return count for any reason.

Ashley, Alexa, Lilly, Leni, Cleo, Mia, Bunny, Tyra, Venom, Katharina, all of them have hardly returned since their debuts.

Now we have two new additions, Kassandra & Lydia are to make their first appearances this week, shadowed by the ever present overseer Charlene. I'm starting to question if we will see most of these girls come back on a regular consistent basis. Even Lydia only gets one debut night to appear when they have the entire weekend empty? Something ain't right at all..

We have also seen 3 girls all cancel last week in a row after being scheduled. (Edita, Dani & Venom)

No matter what, this identifies a serious issue with BS24, and you cant help but think its their current financial situation, Either that or they are far worse to work for then we have ever been led to believe. Surprised

I honestly believe Vicky's semi explicit shows were a desperate measure to drastically increase calls and revenue after a terrible previous fortnight of no shows and cancellations, because soon after Tyra's shows are cut short and as lame as you can get to offset the balance.

Unfortunately for us, the viewer, its leaving very little to even look forward to whether it be the fact there's only 3 or 4 shows a week, or a favourite girl you like to watch hardly ever appear again
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2024 23:40 by jorrell.)
28-07-2024 23:14