babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 152 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
There was also a babe who was another Roxxy ( Out ? ) or something similar, who was wearing a black bikini. She soon took her bra off and continued to put it back on again several times when the call was finished. I believe she did at least two shows. Nothing special I thought, so wasn't paying too much attention. On what I believed to be her second appearance, it was a surprise to see her bent over the desk / table and even more surprised when she yanked her pants to one side. Yes she was Roxee Couture who is often on BSX at the weekend! I must re-watch her section to see if she did move her pants to one side on FV.
16-08-2024 21:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Will be interested to know trains.
16-08-2024 22:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2024 22:48 )derekdas Wrote:  Will be interested to know trains.

Hi there! I did re-watch the FV section and IF it wasn't for the banner across the bottom of the screen it would have been excellent!....Just as expected!
17-08-2024 10:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sounds similar when the cocked up one time when missy was on and showed off her pussy
Anyway last night's viewing once again Beth showed her class and creativity
Whilst from what I saw was standard Arura decent amount of impact just waiting to see if she would bring option b to the table
Standard hyper hour with Lori
Brief appearances from Megan Lelia and leigh

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-08-2024 11:32
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2024 11:32 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Sounds similar when the cocked up one time when missy was on and showed off her pussy
Anyway last night's viewing once again Beth showed her class and creativity
Whilst from what I saw was standard Arura decent amount of impact just waiting to see if she would bring option b to the table
Standard hyper hour with Lori
Brief appearances from Megan Lelia and leigh

Yes as you say an average night on FV but MUCH better when Beth was on! She actually moved her pants down VERY slightly while standing up! It was great seeing Leigh Darby! on FV again! Always a favourite of mine since the early days of BS on FV: it's a BIG boob thing and she has got amazing 34"Gs!! But she wasn't as good as last time as she went topless and was braless last time for most of her longish section! Very nice though.
And I really remember the show when Missy Le Anne was on showing us her pussy and used a dildo!!! Just like watching BSX for free!!!!
Tonight!?: Atlanta Moreno! until 5.30am and Roxxy Clark! until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Alice Goodwin?, Leigh Darby! again but probably only on with Levi!, Lori!, Lola Knight!, Angell Delight!, Arura Sky!? (She said last night that her next TV shows were on the 29th and 31st), Harriet Murphy!, Ophelia Belle! and Vicki Peach! Enjoy!?......
17-08-2024 11:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2024 10:34 )trains55 Wrote:  
(16-08-2024 22:48 )derekdas Wrote:  Will be interested to know trains.

Hi there! I did re-watch the FV section and IF it wasn't for the banner across the bottom of the screen it would have been excellent!....Just as expected!

As you know I normally watch on-line and for a few seconds when they raised the camera enough for the graphics to cover on tv we were still able to see until they raised it more. You might see the double movement of the camera up.
17-08-2024 19:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So a VERY different night on FV last night! The main girls were Atlanta Moreno! and Roxxy Clark!: both favourites of mine. They were both on for a long time: one on each channel only! Atlanta! was on 673 in three sections for a total of 2 hours 3 minutes in her gold sling bikini and was topless most of the time and braless briefly in one of her sections. Excellent as always.
And Roxxy! was on 674 in three sections for a total of 3 hours 4 minutes!! She was in the same outfit all night and was braless for most of the time showing off her lovely big 34"E tits and in one section a closeup of her tits showing off her nipple piercings. A VERY good night from her!
Also on 673: Amanda for 53 minutes from midnight ish and Tattooed Sammie for 59 minutes: her first FV show!? And 33 minutes of extended adverts!
674 also had 38 minutes of adverts but only one extra girl: Megan Rox for 58 minutes.
So 673 was the Atlanta Show and 674 was the Roxxy Show!
I actually preferred 674 because Roxxy! isn't on much AND not usually for very long!....
Tonight!?: Vicki Peach!until 5.30am, Beth Bennett! until 5.00am and Megan Maine! until 6.00am. Plus Violet Chelsea? Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the webshow: Jennifer Wilde!, Layla Rose!, Mia Middleton!, Cherry Leigh!, Angell Delight!, Ferrari Red! and Georgia Spice!...Enjoy!?...!.
18-08-2024 18:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, Nice to see Atlanta. Mostly saw her later stints and that outfit only just covers her pussy. Roxxy Clark was OK but I don't normally like big enhanced boobs unless they're are really done well. The Caty Cole type are acceptable, not Leigh Darby types, too many scars. Much prefer big natural ones.
18-08-2024 22:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't see too much of the shows last night. Really wanted to see if Ashlyn would cross over from days to nights. Didn't happen, as far as I know. Whilst there I did get to see Beth do a completed tip goal. Got naked and oiled up on the web. Wasn't afraid to show all. Soon after she did her tv stint in a white outfit which she eventually finished up with knickers only. Very good as usual. Looking at the rest of the babes that were also on I could see there was nobody else that could light my fire. So got another earlyish night.
19-08-2024 11:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ashlynn was stuck on the web again Derek Sad had to endure Ferrari Megan and Georgia instead
Whilst the main two girls were Vicki and Beth both our in enjoyable stints matched with changes a far better viewing experience to the night before

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-08-2024 12:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV